剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
我用了最后一块来麻醉小萨
I used the last of it to keep Sam sedate.
超女
Supergirl?
出什么事了
Hey, what happened?
我看见小萨了
I saw Sam.
仪式开始了
It has begun.
那场日食就像是有人把月亮拽了过来一样
That eclipse was like someone grabbed on the moon and pulled.
地球和月球都是绕轴转动的
The Earth and the Moon turn on an axis,
任何科技都无法改变这一点
and no amount of technology can change that.
那是因为这并不是科技
That's because this isn't technology.
-你应该去医疗室 -我没事
- You should be in the med bay. - I'm fine.
这比科学还古老
This is older than science.
-拜托别说这是"魔法" -是黑魔法
- Please don't say "magic." -Dark magic.
主宰 纯粹 瘟疫
Reign, Purity, Pestilence,
氪星人创造她们就是为了做一件事
they were all created by Kryptonian which to do one thing.
灭世
Kill the world.
既然现在她们聚到了一起 灭世便开始了
And now that they're together, they're doing that.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
《拉奥之书》中没有提到天启
There's no apocalypse in the Book of Rao,
但却有女巫联手
but there are parables about witches joining hands
创造神圣黑暗的寓言
to create a blessed darkness.
所以是灭世者们正在进行的仪式
So, whatever ritual the Worldkillers are doing,
造成了日食
it's creating the eclipse.
离开了阳光 世界将无法生存
The world can't live without sunlight.
一切都是如此 也包括超女
Nothing can, including Supergirl.
我们还有多少时间
How long have we got?
-在日全食之前还有两小时 -然后呢
- Two hours until totality. - Then what?
温度会下降十摄氏度 甚至更多
Temperature drops 50 degrees, maybe more.
你说你梦到了小萨
You said you dreamed of Sam.
但是人在发生惊厥时不会做梦
But people don't dream during a seizure.
就是我去年反复在做的同一个梦
It's the same dream I've been having for the last year.
我在氪星的一处山谷 祖鲁
I'm in the Kryptonian valley, Juru.
通常我会看到灭世者 但今天我看到了小萨
Normally, I see the Worldkillers, but today, I saw Sam.
你还梦到了朱丽娅·弗里曼
You dreamt of Julia Freeman, too.
原来她是真实存在的
She turned out to be real.
那不是梦 那座山谷是真实的
Well, it's not a dream, the valley's real.
在我研究小萨的时候 她跟我说过这个地方
When I was working with Sam, she told me of this place.
当主宰占据她的身体时
It's an alternate dimension that she would go to
她就会进入那个维度
when Reign would take over.
但超女怎么能看到呢
But how could Supergirl see it?
在火星上 我的族人会分享记忆
On Mars, my people would share memories,
情绪和经历
emotions, experiences...
有时 你会体验到某个异常强大的思维
Sometimes, you would experience a particularly strong mind
完全出于意外
wholly by accident.
就像接收无线电广播一样吗
Like picking up a radio broadcast?
但超女可是接收到了
But Supergirl just picked up
另一个维度啊
an alternate dimension.
这是有可能的
It's possible.
如果我们能进入那个维度 或许能叫醒小萨
And if we could go in there, maybe we could wake Sam up
这样她就能向我们传送讯息
and she could send us a message
告诉我们灭世者的下落
to say u202dwhere the Worldkillers are.
这个计划里仍然有个大漏洞
There's still one big hole in this plan.
我们要如何把超女送回这座山谷呢
How do we send Supergirl back to this valley?
我们用科技对抗幻想
We fight fantasy with sci-fi.
让我捋一遍
Let me get this straight.
你想让我利用三十一世纪的技术
You want me to broadcast your consciousness
把你的意识发送到
into a magical dark valley dimension
一个魔法黑暗山谷的维度
using the 31st century technology,
这样当主宰把你打昏之后
which allowed me to access your mind
我就能进入你的大脑了
when Reign punched you into a coma.
这种技术旨在进入人类意识
Technology specifically designed to enter human consciousness,
而非平行世界
not alternate realms.
而你希望我
And you want me to do this
赶在日全食之前完成这一切
all before the solar eclipse achieves totality,
也就是不到两小时内
which will happen in less than two hours.
-是的 -好的 没问题
- Yes. - Okay, no problem.
听着很有意思 我们去军团巡洋舰上吧
Sounds fun. u202dTo the Legion Cruiser.
开始行动吧
Let's do this.
-我跟你们一起去 -想都别想
- I'm coming with you. - Not a chance.
-你可能根本就上不去 -不 她上得去
- It might not even be possible. - Oh, no, it's possible.
听着
Listen,
过去一个月里 我一直在研究小萨和主宰
I spent the last month working with Sam and Reign,
日复一日
every day.
我了解她们的特点
I know what makes them tick.
她们的DNA序列我背得比自己的电♥话♥号♥码还熟
I know their DNA sequence better than my own phone number.
而且 我了解小萨 你不了解
What's more, I know Sam, and you don't.
能与她的人性进行对话的只有我
If anyone can get through to her, it's me.
你现在也许不信任我 这我能理解
I get that you may not trust me right now,
但请相信 我想把小萨救回来
but trust that u202dI want to get Sam back.
小萨也是我的朋友
Sam's my friend, too.
太阳正在变暗 你的超能力会被削弱
And with the sun darkening, your powers are gonna weaken.
在那座思维山谷里
You might not have any powers
你可能会失去一切超能力
in that valley-mind-realm thing.
你需要有人支援你
You're gonna need somebody to watch your backs.
看来我们要一起执行这次任务了
Well, I guess we're all in this together.
人多力量大
Strength in numbers.
-我需要五十分钟的准备时间 -你有把握吗
- I need 50 minutes to prepare. - You sure about this?
没有 但莉娜说得对
No, but Lena's right,
她对小萨做了好几周的研究
she's been working with Sam for weeks.
让她跟我们一起去的话
And having her with us
我们将有机会证实她的说法
will give us a chance to verify her story.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello!
不要
No!
怎么 发生了什么
What? What's going on?
是他们 所有我杀掉的人
It's them. u202dAll the people I killed.
你没事的 咱们得走了
You're okay. We have to go.
不不不 我杀了他们
No, no, no. I killed them.
我杀了他们
I killed them.
我杀了他们 是我 是我♥干♥的
I killed them. It was me, I did it.
现在他们来了 来了...
And now, they're coming. Coming...
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
你没杀人 好吗 是你体内灭世者干的
You didn't kill. Okay? Shh! The Worldkiller in you did.
我是纯粹 我是纯粹
I am Purity. I am Purity.
-不 你不是 -我是 我是 我是
- No, you're not. - I am! I am! I am!
-我是 我是 我是 -快醒醒 看着我
- I am! I am! I am! u202d- Snap out of it! Look at me!
你叫什么 告诉我你的名字
What's your name? Tell me your name.
-告诉我你的名字 -我...
- Tell me your name. - I--
-来吧 你能行的 -我不知道
- Come on, you got it. - I don't know...
想想 想想
Think, think.
我叫朱丽娅·弗里曼
I'm Julia Freeman.
朱丽娅 你还记得什么
Julia, what do you remember?
-我的父母 -好的
- My parents. - Okay.
-我记得他们 -好的
- I remember them. - Okay.
我是个音乐人
I'm a musician.
很好 我想让你给我唱首歌♥ 好吗
That's good. I want you to sing me a song, okay?
你最喜欢的歌♥是什么
What's your favorite song?
-没事的 -我记不起来名字了
- It's okay. - I can't remember the name of it.
没关系 你不需要记得名字
It's okay. You don't have to remember the name.
-我记不起来 -旋律就行 旋律就行
- I can't remember-- - Just the tune, just the tune.
自己哼起来就好
Just hum it to yourself.
我女儿害怕的时候就会这么做
My daughter does that when she's scared.
我的女儿
My daughter...
我的女儿
My daughter.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我的女儿叫什么
What's my daughter's name?
我的女儿 我的女儿
My daughter. My daughter.
-你杀了我们 这是你干的 -不...
- You killed us, you did this. - No...
-主宰 -我女儿的名字
- Reign. u202d- My daughter's name...
-我有个孩子 -我有个孩子
- I have a child. - I had a child.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表