剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
No? No recollection?
超女呢 这个肯定很难忘
Supergirl? I mean, that's a difficult one to forget.
第一次遇到那么结实强大的人
Having your fist connect with something so solid, so powerful.
-不可思议 -遗忘的感觉如何
- This is insane. - How did it feel to obliterate?
你撕碎了那些人 你扯掉了他们的四肢
You tore those men apart. You ripped the limbs from their body
然后拖着他们穿过海滩
and you dragged them across the beach!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
为什么
Why?
我只想回家见我女儿
I just wanna go home to my daughter!
我才不会让你这种人接近鲁比
Like I'd let someone like you near Ruby.
-你竟说得出口 -那是什么感觉
- How dare you? u202d- What did it feel like?
住在那座房♥子里 日复一日
Living in that house, day in, day out,
装作是她的母亲
pretending to be her mother?
看着她睡觉 没有防备
Watching her sleep, so vulnerable.
明明知道自己随时
Knowing that any minute
都可以空手将她撕碎
you could rip her apart with your bare hands.
你不是母亲 你是怪物
You're not a mother, you're a monster.
我会保证你再也见不到鲁比
And I will make sure you never see Ruby again.
够了
Enough!
荣恩 你早就知道
J'onn, you knew?
我不愿相信情况已经开始恶化了
I didn't wanna believe it was getting worse.
我父亲最近在用一种叫塔卡里的火星疗法
My father has been using a Martian practice called Ta'ar Ka'riq
将他的记忆和情感
to move his memories and emotions
从神智中衰退的部分
from the decaying parts of his mind
转移到健康的部分
to the healthy parts.
但那需要花费巨大的精力
But it takes tremendous amounts of energy.
有时会出现精神力泄漏的现象
Sometimes psychic bleeds can happen.
火星人能力越强 泄漏的干扰力越强
And the more powerful the Martian, the more powerful the bleed.
其他有精神力的种族 例如卡拉诺人
Other psychic species, like Kalanorians,
会最先感受到影响
would be the first to feel the effects.
当发作加剧时
When an attack intensifies,
附近的人都会受影响
it can affect anyone in close proximity,
不止是有精神力的种族
and not just other psychics.
我带梅林来了超查部
I brought Myr'nn to the DEO
因为我以为我能在这里设置一面护盾
because I felt I could put a shield over this place
保护你们的安全 可...
u202dand keep you all safe, but...
我父亲对他神智的衰退倍感愤怒
My father's angry about what's happening to his mind.
他的攻击性被灌输到了你们身上
And his aggression was being funneled into all of you.
你不能用抑制技术帮他吗
Can't you help him with the dampening technology?
他一生都依靠于自身的心智
He has relied on his mind his entire life.
先是作为神学者
First, as a theologian,
后来是作为囚犯
and then as a prisoner.
三百年来他全靠心智才得以幸存
It's what kept him alive for 300 years.
白色火星人或许可以将他关进牢笼
The White Martians may have had him locked in a cage,
但他仍是自♥由♥的
but he was still free.
这种技术会让他依赖于我
This technology would make him reliant on me.
这将剥夺他身上唯一一样
It would strip him of the one thing
白色火星人没能剥夺的东西
the White Martians never could.
他的独♥立♥
His independence, his, um...
他的尊严
His dignity.
我记得当时我坐在厨房♥里 我妈接到电♥话♥
I remember sitting u202din my kitchen when my mom got the call
说我外婆闯了红灯
that my grandmother drove through a traffic light.
感谢上帝 当时没人受伤
By the grace of God, nobody was hurt.
那是我妈做过的最艰难的一件事
That was one of the hardest things my mom had to do,
没收外婆的车钥匙
taking away her keys.
她责备我妈 然后哭了
She told my mom off, and she cried.
突然间她陷入了从未体验过的处境
Suddenly she's in this position she's never been in before.
她一个成年人被当成孩子般对待
She's an adult being treated like a child.
这个过程很难堪 很痛苦
And it was ugly, and painful.
但我妈必须那样做
But it's what had to be done.
为了保护她 也为了保护其他人
For her protection. For everyone's protection.
我可以无所畏惧地面对最强大的敌人
I can face down u202dthe toughest adversaries without fear,
但去和我父亲谈这件事...
but talking to my father about this...
他已经失去了那么多 我不想再继续剥夺
I don't wanna take away more from him than he's already lost.
我刚和他团聚
I just got him back.
练习塔卡里
The practice of Ta'ar Ka'riq
能让他尽量维持原本的神智
keeps him as close to the man I've always known,
我
and I...
我不想让他放弃
I don't wanna give that up.
我叔叔乔·艾尔过去总说
My uncle Jor-El used to say,
"儿子会成为父亲 父亲会成为儿子"
"The son becomes the father, and the father the son."
莉娜 你为什么要这么做
Lena, u202dwhy are you doing this?
让我回家见我女儿
Just let me go home to my daughter!
我才不会让你这种人接近鲁比
u202dLike I'd ever let someone like you near Ruby.
你竟说得出口
How dare you?
那是什么感觉 住在那座房♥子里
How did it feel living in that house,
装作是她的母亲
pretending to be her mother?
你不是母亲 你是怪物
You're not a mother, you're a monster.
我会保证你再也见不到鲁比
And I'm gonna make sure you never see Ruby again.
够了
Enough!
我的天 别放了 别放了
Oh, my God! Stop! Stop! No, make it stop!
我得让你亲眼看看
I needed you to see it for yourself.
那么多条人命
All those people...
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
你不受控制
You weren't in control.
在你变身时
When you transformed,
我终于采集到了主宰的DNA
I was finally able to get some data on Reign's DNA, okay?
现在我们掌握知识了 知识就是力量
We have knowledge now, and knowledge is power.
我们会帮你挺过这一关
we're gonna get you through this.
好了 没事的
Okay. It's okay.
步法看起来很好
Footwork looks excellent.
谢谢
Thanks.
你
So, you, uh...
你给了我一拳
You punched me.
是啊
Yeah.
那好像不属于对打训练的范畴 能谈谈吗
Didn't feel like part of the sparring. Can we talk about it?
我真的很抱歉
I'm... I'm really sorry.
我想是因为梅林的精神干扰
I think it was u202dMyr'nn's psychic episode.
你为什么没受影响
Why weren't you affected?
军团戒指有护盾作用
Yeah, the Legion ring acts as a shield.
又一个来自未来的好处
Another perk from the future.
-你确定只是因为精神干扰吗 -是的
- Are you sure that's all it was? - Yeah.
-我们间没什么吗 -没有
- Nothing between us? - No.
因为我以为我们关系很融洽
'Cause, look, I thought-I thought we were in a good place.
但如果我们该停止训练 我们...
But if we need to stop, we'll just --
不 没事的 这样训练很好
No, it's fine. This is... This is a good thing.
灭世者还没有抓到 我们必须...
There are Worldkillers out there, we have...
我们训练吧
Let's do this.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
那好
Okay.
你为什么带我来这
Why did you bring me in here?
只是和你谈谈
Just to talk.
我更想回祷告室
I'd prefer to go back to my prayer room.
带我回家就更好了
Or, better yet, take me home.
恐怕我不能那样做
I'm afraid I can't do that.
在你与疾病抗争时
As you've been struggling with your illness,
你的精神电波泄漏了
your psychic waves have escaped.
干扰到了他人
It's-it's affecting people.
不
No.
发生那种事我会知道的
I would know if it did.
我没做错什么
I've done nothing wrong.
我绝不会伤害任何人
I would never hurt anyone.
没人认为你是有意伤害他们 父亲
No one thinks you're trying to hurt them, Father.
卡拉诺人受到了你的影响
It happened with the Kalanorian.
卡拉诺人
A Kalanorian?
在地球上
On this planet?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me about this?
-我们谈过了 -我们没有谈过
- We spoke about it. - We did no such thing.
-爸 你开始忘事情了 -没有
- Dad, you're forgetting. - No!
我会控制好的
I will get control of it.
恐怕你控制不了 你自己做不到
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表