剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
这样我们就能一起想办法解决问题了
so that we could figure things out together.
我就是依靠这种办法挺过了那次分手
That's the only way that I'm getting through any of this.
我不会让你重走我差点踏上的那条老路
And I am not about to let you make the same mistake that I almost made.
好吧
Okay.
我今天就找卡拉和莉娜谈
I'll talk to Kara and Lena today.
这么做就对了
Now, that is a good choice.
-我有棒棒糖当奖励 -是的
- I get a lollipop? - You get a lollipop.
那我就不客气了
I'll take it.
我最爱吃棒棒糖了
It's my favorite.
好的 是我在纳市警局的线人打来的
Okay. That was my source at NCPD.
他们刚刚打捞出了埃奇的车 没有任何篡改痕迹
They just salvaged Edge's car and there's no sign of tampering.
你觉得这是埃奇自己干的 为什么呢
You think Edge did this himself? Why?
为了嫁祸我吗
To frame me?
埃奇虽然疯狂 但不会搭上自己的命
Edge is crazy, but he's not suicidal.
无论是谁侵入了他的车
Well, whoever hacked his car,
肯定超出了纳市警局的办案经验范畴
it's above and beyond anything the NCPD has ever dealt with.
黑进麦斯威尔·罗德的加长轿车
What about the guy who hacked Maxwell Lord's limousine
想让他坠下悬崖的那个人呢
and tried to drive him off a cliff?
嗯 我也想到了那个人
Yeah, I thought of that guy too,
但他跟埃奇没有关联
but there's no connection to Edge.
卢瑟女士 老样子
Ms. Luthor, the usual.
谢谢你 伊芙
Thanks, Eve.
各位 我们已经查了好几个小时
Guys, listen, we're been at this for hours,
怎么会一点线索都找不到呢
how do we not have any leads?
也许我们走错了方向
Maybe we're barking up the wrong tree.
我们可以先从对你的暗♥杀♥查起
Well, we can start with the attempts on your life,
或许
and maybe
这能让我们进入埃奇的小圈子
that'll get us u202dinto Edge's inner circle
寻找新的嫌疑人
and look for new suspects.
有毒 快去 把她交给我
It's poison. Go, I've got her.
伊芙 伊芙
Eve! Eve!
咖啡
The coffee?
抱歉 奥尔森先生 您也要一杯吗
Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Olsen, did you want one too?
不 你是从哪儿买♥♥的
No, where did you get it from?
咖啡车 我每次都去那里买♥♥
The cart, where I always get it.
你给她喝了什么
What did you give her?
你给她喝了什么
What did you give her?
出什么事了
What happened?
埃奇想毒死她 在咖啡里下了毒
u202dEdge tried to poison her, it was in her coffee.
马上注射二百毫克苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥[镇静安眠剂]
Two-hundred milligrams phenobarbital, stat.
莉娜 稳住 稳住
Come on, Lena. Calm down, calm down.
两升盐水 开始注射
Two liters of saline, run it open.
我要一条桡动脉输液管
I want a radial artery line and two red tox.
低压70 脉搏30 正在下降
Blood pressure, 70 over palp. Pulse is 30 and falling.
我需要知道她中了什么毒
I need to know what poison he used.
我也不知道
I don't know.
芥子气 氰化物 士的宁
Mustard gas, cyanide, strychnine.
杏仁味 是氰化物
Almonds. That's cyanide.
五十毫升的硫代硫酸钠
Fifty mils u202dof sodium thiosulfate.
-这样多久了 -大概两三分钟
- How long has it been? - About two, three minutes.
氰化物在她体内循环
Cyanide is circulating through her system.
她的大脑和心脏将会停止运作
Her brain and her heart are going to shut down.
我需要减缓她体内的循环来完成工作
I need to slow down her circulation in order for this to work.
怎么才能减缓
How do you slow it down?
降低体温
Induce hypothermia.
我可以 让我来
I can do it. Let me do it.
等一下
Hold on.
好了 可以了
Okay, that's good.
体温
快啊 快啊 快啊
Come on, come on, come on.
加油 莉娜
Come on, Lena.
危险
正常
窦性节律正常
Normal sinus rhythm.
你救活了她
You saved her.
不 是咱们救活的
No, we did.
想跟你预约见面可真不容易啊 埃奇先生
You're a hard man to get an appointment with, Mr. Edge.
放开我
Let me go.
我想你不会希望我这么做的
I don't think you want me to do that.
好吧
Okay.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你毒害了莉娜·卢瑟
You poisoned Lena Luthor.
不不不 这不像是我会做的事
No, no, no, no. That doesn't sound like something I would do.
你让别人去干♥你♥的脏活
You get people to do your dirty work for you
然后在他们开口前杀了他们
and then you kill them before they can talk.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know u202dwhat you're talking about.
那你听到她活下来之后应该会很开心吧
Then you'll be happy to know she survived.
不 其实我很讨厌她
No, actually, I despise her.
这个城市里有很多人
There's a lot of other people in this city
都想要摆脱一个卢瑟
who'd be happy to rid this place of a Luthor.
也许你该去把他们吊在建筑边缘
Maybe you wanna dangle one of them over the side of a building
而不是与我为敌
before you make an enemy out of me.
好吧 好 好了
All right, okay. All right, okay. Okay.
你看 这就是你的错了
See, that's where you're wrong.
我已经是你的敌人了 埃奇
I am your enemy, Edge.
所以 你最好小心点
So, you better tread carefully.
因为如果莉娜·卢瑟发生了什么事
Because if anything happens to Lena Luthor,
我就会来找你
I will find you.
下回你可不会全身而退了
And you won't be walking away from that.
艾丽克斯说莉娜很快就会醒
Alex says u202dLena will wake up soon.
我建议让她在凯特科醒来
I suggest she does that at CatCo
而不是超级秘密的政♥府♥组织里
and not at a super secret government organization.
是啊
Yeah.
你刚才真勇敢
You did a brave thing back there,
冒着暴露身份的危险救她
risking your identity to save her.
那是逼不得已
Well, it was what needed to be done.
总是先行动再说
Taking action, as always.
并非总是
Not always.
主宰和其他灭世者还逍遥法外
Reign and the other Worldkillers are still out there.
计划着
Planning.
我只是在等着他们下一次进攻
And I'm just waiting for them to make their next strike.
我真希望能做些什么 任何事
I wish there was something I could do. Anything.
别太着急 卡拉
Don't get ahead of yourself, Kara.
灭世者们会来的
The Worldkillers will come,
到那时 我相信你会准备好的
and when they do, I trust you'll be ready.
现在你的任务是保护地球的人类
Right now your job is to protect the people of Earth
并陪伴你的朋友
and be there for your friends.
这个世界现在疯狂得很
This world is a crazy place right now.
人们在实施行动 做出反应 行为愈加恶化
People are acting, reacting, escalating behaviors.
就像摩根·埃奇对莉娜所做的那样
Like what Morgan Edge did to Lena.
而咱们的立法者
What our lawmakers are doing,
却在互相诽谤 不断地绕圈子
sniping at each other, going round and round in circles.
这起不到任何正面作用
It's not doing any good.
让我想起了内战之前的火星
It reminds me of Mars before the civil war.
但就像我父亲说过的
But, like my father said then,
在风暴之中保持冷静 是一种强大的力量
there is great power in being the calm at the center of the storm.
一座引路的灯塔
A beacon to show the way.
超女
Supergirl
是来地球上提醒我们内心之善
is here to remind us on Earth about what's best in ourselves.
这才是最重要的
That's what's most important.
这可比你能否再接一颗子弹重要
It's more important than if you ever were to catch another bullet.
-发生了什么 -放轻松 好吗
- What happened? - Hey, just take it easy, okay?
我做了个奇怪的梦
I had the strangest dream.
你在飞 还带着我
You were flying, u202dand you were carrying me.
是吗
I was?
像超女那样 我倒想呢
Like Supergirl? That's... I wish.
为什么我感觉被卡车撞了一样
Why do I feel like I've been hit by a truck?
你被下了毒
You were poisoned.
在咖啡里下了毒
It was the coffee.
卡拉反应得很快
Kara reacted very quickly
医护人员来了之后给你注射了解药
and the paramedics came and they gave you an antidote.
他们说你需要休息
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表