剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
是你带我来的
You brought me here.
你不能为此一直苛责我
You can't keep punishing me for it.
你们俩是在闹婚姻矛盾吗 是的话我就不管了
Are you two having a marital conflict which I should stay out of,
还是遇到了工作方面的难题
or is this a work-related quandary
那我还可以出谋划策
where my intellect might be of use?
你为什么不在我们出发前
Why didn't you tell me about this mission
告诉我这是什么任务 布莱尼
before we came here, Brainy?
因为你肯定不会同意的
Because you would've never agreed to it.
-你不会回来 -你怎么知道
- To come back. - How do you know?
很显然 我基于
Obviously, I ran simulations
特定的情感行为做了模拟
based off specific emotional behavioral data
数据是在过去七年间从你大脑读取的
taken from your brain over the last seven years.
结果很令人担忧
The results were troubling.
我们组成军团时发过誓
We took an oath when we formed the Legion.
维护所有好的事物 绝不伤害无辜
To preserve all that is good and to never harm the innocent.
这次任务哪里符合誓言了
How is this mission in line with that?
我们不该杀瘟疫
We should not kill Pestilence.
而你很显然站在艾姆拉一边
And you're obviously on Imra's side.
这与站在谁那边无关 蒙·艾尔
It's not about picking sides, Mon-El.
如果我们在找到瘟疫时杀了她
If we kill Pestilence when we find her,
有98.459%的可能会阻止枯萎病发生
there is a 98.459% chance the Blight will never happen.
能拯救数百万条性命
Millions of people will be saved.
假如我们试图拯救她内心的人
Now, if we try to rescue the person inside of her
以此击败她 几率会降低到52.744%
in order to defeat her, that chance is reduced to 52.744%.
有些决定不是靠数学方程式就能做的
Some decisions can't be made with a math equation.
蒙·艾尔 温有情况了
Mon-El, something's happened to Winn.
我有个想法 我觉得
Just a thought. I don't...
解药好像没用
Don't think the cure is working.
-我的天 -好了好了
- Oh, my God. - All right. All right.
这应该能让他暂时稳定下来
This should keep him stable for now.
加油 温
Come on, Winn.
出什么事了
What happened?
好了 我找到问题所在了
Oh, yes, there it is. I see it now.
该解药用于治愈枯萎病的染病者
The cure is designed to cure victims of the Blight.
但严格来讲 瘟疫并不是枯萎病
But because Pestilence is not technically the Blight
而是她的祖先 我们的解药
but the forebearer of it, the cure we have
需要改良过才能战胜她的特定病毒
needs to be modified to fight her particular strand of virus.
我们该怎么做
So, how do we do that?
我们需要采集到瘟疫的DNA
We need a piece of Pestilence's DNA.
这么说如果我们找不到她
So if we can't find her,
可能有更多人被感染
more people could get infected
而已经被感染的人...
and the people that are already infected --
是的 以人类
Yes, finding her as soon
或非人类的速度尽快找到她...
as humanly or non-humanly possible would be...
不
No.
-艾丽克斯 -不 艾丽克斯
- Alex! - No, no, no! Alex, Alex!
是很必要的
...imperative.
我本该帮忙救人的
I should be helping.
-你需要休息 -不 让我...
- You need to rest. - No. Let me...
不 有我们在 我保证
No. We're on it, I promise.
艾丽克斯 无论是什么在侵袭你
Alex, whatever you have attacking you,
你都更强大
you are stronger than it.
你是最坚强的战士
No one's more of a fighter than you.
坚持住 好吗
Keep holding on, okay?
-我真是够了 -怎么了
- I can't even... - What's going on?
没什么 只是很讽刺
No, it's just ironic.
二十年后 我终于和我妈重归于好
After 20 years, I finally make peace with my mom
然后我被瘟疫感染了
and then I get infected by Pestilence.
-你会好起来的 -或许吧
- You're gonna get better. - Maybe...
哥们 侵袭我的可是灭世者
Dude, I was attacked by a Worldkiller.
没治了
There's no cure.
别这样 温 你不能那么想 兄弟
Hey, don't go there. Winn, you cannot think like that, brother.
只不过 这让我开始反思人生
It's just... This is just making me reflect on my life.
你知道吗
You know what?
在我和我妈重建联♥系♥后
After we reconnected, my mom and I,
我一直没意识到
I hadn't realized, like,
我有那么多心理负担都与她抛弃我有关
so much of my baggage was tied into her abandoning me.
我这辈子总觉得自己不配拥有任何东西
Like, all my life I never felt like I deserved anything.
但要知道 尽管如此
But you know what, I have done great
我做得很好
despite circumstances.
我交到了
I made some
真正的挚友
true friendships.
那是我这辈子最美好的事
That has been the best part of my life.
现在我终于允许自己去想象
And now I can finally let myself imagine
我能做的事 假如我能有所成就的话
what I'd do if I could do anything.
假如我真的能有所建树
Like, if I could really be anything.
我能成为下一个史蒂夫·乔布斯
Like, I could be the next Steve Jobs.
或者我能为航♥空♥航♥天♥局造火箭
Or I could make a rocket for NASA.
我可以造人类运输工具去其他星球
I can build human transportation to another planet,
让伊隆·马斯克见识一下 我可以
show Elon Musk how it's done. Like, I could.
我准备好了
Like, I'm ready.
我想现在可能太晚了
And I think it might be too late.
你想做的所有事都能做到
You are gonna do everything that you want.
-休息一下 -好
- Get some rest. - Yeah.
詹姆斯 现在真的不是时候
James, this really isn't a good time.
温和艾丽克斯都病了
Winn and Alex are sick.
-我很遗憾 -莉娜
- I'm so sorry. - Lena.
你拥有国内最大的医药公♥司♥
You have the largest pharmaceutical company in the country
我真的需要你的人力研究对策
I really need you to put your people on this.
我已经着手了
I'm already working on it.
-是吗 -是的
- You are? - Yeah.
那真是好消息 你告诉超女了吗
Well, that's great news, right? Have you told Supergirl?
我不能透露细节
Listen, I can't really say anything
拜托你什么都别对她说
and please don't say anything to her.
我不想承诺过多 不过
I don't want to over-promise, but...
我很快就能有突破了
I'm really close to a breakthrough.
我真的很抱歉不能陪在你身边
I'm really sorry I can't be there with you.
是啊 我只是
Yeah, it's just, uh...
觉得很难过 像这样守着他
It's just tough being here with him like this
但却什么都做不了
and not being able to do anything.
你这也算是帮忙了
You are doing something.
很高兴你打给我
I'm glad you called.
我也是
Me, too.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你为什么躲着我
Why would you hide from me?
既然你见识到了你能成为什么人
Now that you have seen what you can be.
你能拥有什么能力
The power you can have.
我不想要
I don't want it.
你不过是颗毒瘤
You're nothing but a cancer.
我知道你觉得自己可以逃脱并主宰一切
I know you think you're gonna escape and take control.
但我朋友和我会阻止你的
But my friend and I are gonna stop you.
等着瞧 反抗会让你付出什么代价
Just wait and see what your defiance will cost you.
我会碾碎你的世界
I will turn your world into ash.
尤其是她
Especially her.
你的心肝 你的支柱
Your heart, your strength.
我要杀了鲁比
I will kill Ruby.
-毁掉她 -不
- Burn her. - No.
抽筋扒皮
Cut her inside out.
-停 停 停 -不
- Stop, stop, stop. - No!
没事的
It's okay. Hey, hey.
-她说她要杀了鲁比 -不
- She said she was gonna kill Ruby. - No.
不 她杀不了鲁比 鲁比很安全
No, she can't kill her. Ruby's safe.
你发现变身机制了吗
Did you find the trigger?
没有
No.
那鲁比就不安全
Then Ruby is not safe.
我们得阻止主宰
We need to stop Reign.
这是我们正在做的 小萨
That is what we are doing, Sam.
我们需要帮助
We need to get some help.
在这开始之前
Before we started this,
艾丽克斯想查明我有什么毛病
Alex was trying to figure out what was wrong with me.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表