剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
所以求你了
So, please,
拿出外星人的手段
be alien.
凯特科全球媒体公♥司♥
所以你就是那个魔鬼吗
So you're supposed to be the Devil?
魔鬼并不存在
The Devil isn't real.
那你是谁
Then who are you?
我来自混沌之时
I'm from the time before fathoming.
为肃清灾祸 带来觉醒而生
Born to cleanse the scourge and deliver the awakening.
我是主宰
I am Reign.
你怎么来的这里
How did you get here?
我在氪星灭亡中幸存下来
I survived Krypton's death.
在它毁灭之时被送来了这里
Sent here upon its destruction.
如果是这样 那你之前去哪里了
If that's true, then where have you been?
伸张正义
Dispensing justice.
通过恐吓别人吗
By terrorizing people?
杀害别人吗
Killing people?
这世界已经充满了混乱与罪恶
This world has sunken into chaos and sin.
太多人逃脱了审判
Too many have eluded judgment.
我不会再让你伤害任何人了
I'm not gonna let you hurt anyone else.
立刻投降 不然我会逼你投降
Surrender now before I make you surrender.
真是狂妄自大
So full of hubris.
你们这些正义的氪星人 畏惧我的创造者
Just like the righteous Kryptonians who feared my makers.
朝拜着错误的神明
Worshiping false gods
他们看着我们的星球被耻辱淹没
as they watched our planet suffocate by shame
直到被人遗忘
and burn from memory.
别忤逆我
Stand down,
否则我就送你去炼狱陪他们
or I will make you join them in their purgatory.
我哪儿也不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
那我就在你身上伸张正义
Then I will dispense my justice on you.
那就较量一番吧
Take your best shot.
你看 超女
Look. Supergirl.
退后 快 退后
Get back! Back, get back!
退后 别过来 别过来
Get back. Stay back. Stay back.
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
你 你吓不到我
You don't... You don't scare me.
你不是什么神明
You're no god
正如我也不是魔鬼
just as I'm no devil.
我只代表真♥相♥
All I am is truth.
以及审判
And judgment.
还有死亡
And death.
我会主宰
And I will reign.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
脉搏很微弱
Her pulse is weak.
她快不行了
She's crashing.
得给她插气管
We need to intubate.
她不会有事
She'll be okay.
坚持住 卡拉 坚持住
Stay with me, Kara. Stay with me.
圣诞快乐 妈妈
Merry Christmas, Mom.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom?
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表