剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
The rest, you know, 0.04%, we chalked up to margin of error.
所以只要今天获得同样数值 就没事
So as long as we get the same number today, we're good.
-好吧 按吧 -好的
- Okay. Hit it. - Great.
好了 有结果了吗
Okay. Anything?
没有 等一下 这个...
No. Hold, please. It is...
怎么了
What?
温 百分比是多少
Winn, what's the percentage?
所以有百分之十的可能是装置的原因
So there is a 10% chance the device is the cause?
十点二一
10.21.
有人刚刚...
Someone just...
有人刚刚想杀了我
Someone just tried to kill me,
我不应该让你和鲁比陷入危险
I shouldn't be putting you and Ruby in danger.
那女人被捕了
That woman is in custody.
没人会来这里找你 你很安全
No one will be looking for you here, you're safe.
把你的路易威登脱掉放松一下 喝了这个
So take your Louis Vuittons off, relax, and chug this.
-真的不需要 -别这样 你脱水了
- Really isn't necessary. - Stop it, you're dehydrated.
你可能被枪击
You could have been shot.
你不应该藏着我
You shouldn't be hiding me.
你在我最需要的时候 让我休息了
You gave me a break when I needed it the most.
让我还这个人情吧
Let me return the favor.
-就一晚上 -对嘛
- One night. - Great.
你看 这就是朋友的用处
See, this is what friends are for.
如果鲁比病了 你还会做我朋友吗
If Ruby was sick, would you still be my friend?
莉娜
Lena?
你看 我做了个暗喻
Hey, look, I made a metaphor.
你一个人在这里吗
Are you here alone?
小萨在管理我的公♥司♥ 鲁比在朋友家玩
Sam's running my company, Ruby's at a friend's.
-前线有什么消息 -还没有呢
- What news from the front? - Nothing yet.
知道吗
You know,
你很不擅长对我隐瞒事情
you're terrible at hiding things from me.
我可不这么认为
I wouldn't be so sure of that.
我是来告诉你我还没放弃
I came to let you know that I'm not done.
还早得很
Not by a long shot.
直到确定之前 我会彻查每一条线索
Until we know for sure, I will turn over every rock, and--
住手吧
Just stop.
你是我所认识的最坚强的女人之一
You are one of the strongest women I know,
你为什么不反抗
why aren't you fighting?
因为是我♥干♥的
Because I did it.
卡拉 是我♥干♥的
Kara, I did it.
我一心想做个好人
You know, all I ever wanted to be was good.
我这一生都活在鄙视中
My whole life I was a pariah.
首先 因为我有钱
First, because I was rich,
还因为我哥哥 所以...
and because of my brother, so...
后来我终于做了
And then, finally I did
就一件 一件好事
just... just one thing, one thing that was good,
但现在我成了毒害小孩的禽兽
and now I'm the monster that poisons children.
即使是莱克斯·卢瑟也没干过这种事
You know, even Lex Luthor never did that.
任何认识你的人都知道你绝不会...
Anyone who knows you knows that you would never...
也许我没有什么不同 孩子们病了
Maybe I'm the same. People are sick.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
有一定的几率这不是因为你
There's still a chance it wasn't you.
我知道你相信这世界充满真♥善♥美♥
I know you believe that everything is good, and kind,
这也是我爱你的原因之一
and that is one of the things I love about you.
但那不是现实世界
But that's not the real world.
在现实里 我的姓就是本·拉♥登♥
In the real world, my last name is bin Laden
我所做的一切都会伤害他人
and everything I do hurts people.
这是我与生俱来的 懂吗
Hey, you know, it's... it's in my DNA, okay?
所以请你 停下吧
So, please, just... just... just stop.
别再相信我了 好吗
Stop believing me, okay?
我不值得
I am not worth it.
谢谢你能留下来
Thanks for staying.
是啊 她不想让我留下 但是...
Yeah. She didn't want me to, but...
我认识莉娜很久了
You know, I've known Lena a long time
但从没见过她这个样子
and I've never seen her like this.
她想让所有人都认为她很坚强
She wants everyone to think she's so tough.
是啊 但是她内心却很柔软
Yeah, but she is mush on the inside.
如果你想回家 我可以陪着她
Hey, uh, if you wanna go home, I can sit with her.
不用 没事的
No, it's totally fine.
实际上我一直睡不着觉 所以...
I've actually been having trouble sleeping, so...
-我也是 做噩梦 -是啊 我也是
- Me, too. Bad dreams. - Yeah, I got those, too.
好吧 这是什么
Okay, what's this?
我就是在浏览公开记录
I've just been trying to skim through public records
查看受影响家庭的信息
to get info on the families affected.
我也在做同样的事
I've been doing the same thing.
L公♥司♥的医疗团队
Um, the medical team at L-Corp
收集到了所有生病孩子的地址
was able to secure the addresses for all the sick children.
那你把所有地点连接起来会怎样
So what happens when you connect the Xs?
什么都没有 电影是骗人的
Nothing. The movies lie.
通常 这种事发生时
Usually, when something like this happens,
那些受影响的人会来自一个特定区域
those affected are from a specific area,
但那些孩子来自全城各处
but these kids are from all over the city.
卢克 我今早在鲁比的学校见过他
Luke, who I saw this morning at Ruby's school,
他住在街道那头 然后这两个小孩
he lives down the street. But then there are two kids
住在城市另一头 上的是伯根村中学
who live across the city and go to Burgon Country Day.
然后还有一个住在埃奇蒙特 离得很远
And then there's another one who lives all the way in Edgemont.
我看着这些资料 想要从中理出头绪
I just... staring at this, trying to make sense of it.
肯定有什么方式把这些孩子联♥系♥在一起
There's gotta be some way these kids are connected.
社交网络 学校记录 银行对账单
Social media, school records, bank statements,
也许其中有连结
maybe there's a link?
银行对账单 咱们跟着钱走
Bank statements. Let's follow the money.
好的 我打个电♥话♥
Yes. I'll make a call.
不需要了 我在弄
You don't have to. I'm on it.
你是怎么...
How did you...
我能看出为什么莉娜喜欢你了
I can see why Lena likes you.
德兰尼的饺子餐车
Delaney's Dumpling Truck.
餐车 有什么蹊跷
Food truck? What about it?
卢克的爸爸和另一位母亲
Well, Luke's dad and another mom
在几周前的同一天去过 10月21日
went there on the same day a couple of weeks ago, October 21st.
也许 也许只是巧合
Maybe... maybe it's just coincidence.
不 等一下
No. Hold on.
他们都去过
They were all there.
会不会是食物里有什么
Could it be something in the food?
弗朗西丝公园的啤酒节
Oktoberfest at Frances Park.
也许那里有什么
Could be something there.
咱们这是在干什么
What are we doing?
我知道 真是太野了
I know, that was crazy.
不 我说的是 咱们要干什么
No, I mean, what are we doing?
你确定要放弃吗
Are you sure you wanna give up on this?
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do this?
放弃实实在在的东西
Give up on something tangible and real...
我们 是我们
us, it's us...
就为了你想当妈妈的观念
for some notion you have of being a mom?
那不是一种观念
It's not some notion.
自打我小时候起
Ever since I was little...
当我看到一个妈妈和她的孩子时
when I would see a mom and her kids...
我就会产生一种情绪
this thing would happen to me.
就是 就是...
You know, it's... It's...
发觉我也会成为一个母亲
recognition that I was gonna be a mom, too.
那种感觉 不是那种...
And it wasn't some, you know, I...
"我想要 我想要那样"
"Oh, I... I want it. I want that,"
或是"希望有一天我也会那样"
or "I hope someday that I have that."
不是 那是...
No, it's just...
一个我早就知道的事实
something that I've always known.
即便在我还搞不清
Even when everything else,
该找男朋友还是女朋友的时候
whether it was boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever,
即便当我的取向很模糊时
when... when that was blurry...
我对成为母亲的渴望
the part of me being a mom,
一直以来都很清楚
that's always been crystal clear.
如果我不承认那种感受
If I deny that...
我永远都会有那种渴望
I'm gonna feel it forever.
我希望我能改变我的感觉
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表