剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
What, did you catch him cheating?
女友
Her.
不是那种情况
It wasn't anything like that.
只是我们的需求不同
We just wanted different things, you know?
真希望我能早点想到
Wish I had realized that sooner.
长痛不如短痛
Had to make a break for it before later came around.
那么 让我猜猜
So, let me guess,
世上最完美情侣的预排晚宴
being at the rehearsal dinner for the world's most perfect couple
可能是你最不想来的地方了
is probably the last place that you wanna be.
是有些让人痛心
It stings a little, yeah.
祝烦心事走开
To making things go away.
还有喜欢苏格兰威士忌的味道
And loving the taste of scotch.
这里真不错
This is really nice.
-谢谢你邀请我们 -当然
- Thanks for having us. - Of course.
其实 我想请你帮个忙
Um, actually, I wanted to ask you for a favor.
另外 你姐姐
By the way, your sister
似乎喝得不亦乐乎
seems to be tipping the elbow pretty heavy.
没事的
Oh, that's fine.
没人能把艾丽克斯喝倒
No one can drink Alex under a table.
她就是最近不太顺心
She's just had a rough go of it lately.
我想不止她一个吧
She's not the only one, I'm guessing.
我刚发现你没带你的伴儿来
I just noticed you don't have your plus-one with you.
我现在没有伴儿了
Oh, I am pluses zero these days.
抱歉 蒙·艾尔怎么了
Sorry. What happened with Mon-El?
什么没发生过
What didn't happen?
-世界末日 -经历过三次了
- The end of the world. - Faced that three times.
-时间旅行 -我经常有
- Time travel. - I've been there, a lot.
他娶了别人
He's married to someone else.
这个
That's...
这个我没经历过 抱歉
I've got nothing for that. I'm sorry.
我是说 这是我的错
I mean, it's my own fault.
我总是忘记我的生活应该只专注于超女
I keep forgetting that my life should only be about Supergirl,
不过生活总是会想办法提醒我
but then, you know, life keeps finding a way to remind me.
我终于让奥利弗认为自己可以拥有爱
I finally got Oliver to admit it's okay to have love in his life,
现在又要开导你了吗
now I've got to convince you, too?
巴里 这对你们来说不同 你是人类
Barry, it's different for you guys, you're human.
那你又是什么 我是说除了你是外星人
And you're what? Other than an alien, I mean... You know.
一个人
Alone.
算了 你想要我帮什么忙
Anyway, what was the favor you wanted to ask me?
咱们上次一起冒险的时候
The last adventure that we had together,
我发现了你有这么一个非常酷的
I learned about a very cool, new, non-superpower ability
-非超能力 -是
- that you have. - Yes.
我是想你能不能拿出来用用
I was wondering if you might mind breaking it out?
你又迟到了
You're late, as usual.
抱歉 得换衣服
Sorry. Had to change.
-你不是有时间机器吗 -是的 真好笑
- Don't you have a time machine? - Yes. Very droll.
杰佛逊 我需要和你谈谈
Jefferson, I need to talk to you.
能给我们点时间吗
Would you excuse us for a minute?
你去哪了 老兄
Where have you been, man?
烹饪
Cooking.
我敢肯定这里会提供食物
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this event's catered.
不是食物
Not food.
是这个
This.
等等 尖端科研实验室
Wait, I thought that the cure
给我们的解药不是蓝色的吗 这个...
STAR Labs made for us was a blue one, not...
没错 但这不是解药
It is. This isn't the cure.
这个是分子重排智能病毒
This is a molecular resequencing smart virus
有着超规范化的相互作用
with a non-normative reciprocal action.
你是不是在胡编科学词汇
Do you just make up scientific words
好让自己显得更聪明啊
to make yourself sound smarter?
这里边的东西能够重写你的DNA
The contents of this file will rewrite your DNA
给你超能力
and give you superpowers.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
什么样的能力
What kind of powers?
提取物中的遗传能力来自于
Well, I extrapolated it from the genetic abilities
麦克斯卓芒提巴卡
of a Microhexura Montivaga.
云冷杉青苔蜘蛛
The spruce-fir moss spider.
你是想把我变成蜘蛛侠吗
You're trying to turn me into Spider-Man?
不是 我是说 你不会有超级力量
Well, no. I mean, you won't be super strong
不能举起十倍于你身体重量的东西
and able to lift ten times your body weight.
也不能从你屈肌皮下的
Nor will you be able to shoot webs
腺体中射出蜘蛛网
from a subdermal gland in your wrist flexor muscle.
但是我会有蜘蛛超感对吧
But I'll have spidey-sense?
不 恐怕不会有
No, I'm afraid not.
那我会有什么超能力
So what powers will I have?
你能够粘在东西上
You'll be able to stick to things.
非常有附着力 像是胶水
Incredible adhesion. Like glue.
你会牢牢的贴在物体上 不会滑下去
You'll just be stuck right on something, no sliding off.
超凡粘乎侠
The spectacular Sticky Man.
西斯科肯定会给你起个更有趣的绰号♥
Well, I'm sure Cisco could fashion you a more exciting sobriquet.
重要的是 你还能达成自己的目的
The important thing is, you can still have what you want.
你在咱们上次的冒险中跟我说过
You told me, when we began our latest adventures,
你只是想有超能力
that all you wanted was superpowers
并能够留在乘波号♥上
and be able to be on the Waverider.
-但是... -现在你可以两者兼得了
- Yeah, but... - Now you can have both.
虽说你不能再当火风暴了
You may not be able to be Firestorm anymore,
但你依然可以做传奇的一员
but you can still be a Legend.
我以为这会让你高兴
I thought that would make you happy.
是 你是会这么以为
Yeah, you would think that.
我能占用大家一些时间吗
Can I have everybody's attention for a second?
拿杯酒
Grab a drink.
好了
All right.
那么 老头子有几句话要说
So, the old man has a few words to say.
我还能说些什么
What can I possibly say
关于巴里和爱瑞丝
about Barry and Iris
在这里的大家都一清二楚
that everyone in this room doesn't already know?
他们是多么特别
How they're special,
宽容
and kind,
与勇敢
and brave.
这我们都知道 所以
But we all know that, so,
我只能谈谈一个你们或许不了解的人
I'm gonna talk to you all about somebody you might not know.
我
Me.
在很长的一段时间里
For the longest time,
我很满足于当这两位的父亲
I have been happy just to be Dad to these two.
然后沃利来了
And then Wally comes along
之后
and...
看着他们
Then watching them
应对过去几年面临的磨难
face what they have in the last few years
怀揣慈悲 信任
with grace, and trust,
还有爱 好多的爱
and love, so much love...
你看着两个这样相爱的人
You see two people who love like that
你也会想要
and you want it, too.
-这里面还有我呢 -没错
- Oh, I'm in this speech. - Yes, you are.
所以
So,
巴里 爱瑞丝
Barry, Iris,
谢谢你们
thank you
教会我如何再次去爱
for showing me how to love again.
教会我
For showing me
爱是我们最重要的元素
that love is the most important thing we have.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
-敬巴里和爱瑞丝 -敬巴里和爱瑞丝
- To Barry and Iris. - To Barry and Iris.
果不其然 那段演讲说得真好
It's no surprise, but that was a lovely speech.
完美的演讲 发自内心
It was the perfect speech, straight from the heart.
是啊
Yeah.
我们也该参考一下这些安排
We should consider doing something along these lines.
参考什么 你什么意思
Along what lines? What do you mean?
我是指亲朋好友
I mean, the friends and family,
蟹饼和祝酒词这些
and crab cakes, and toasts, and those lines.
是吗 你也想办场预排晚宴
Oh, yeah? You wanna have a rehearsal dinner?
我们有什么需要预排的
What exactly would we be rehearsing?
预排第二天的婚礼
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表