剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你怎么知道这些的
How do you know this?
你知道我曾花费两年时间
You know that I spent two years
到世界各地去朝圣
on a pilgrimage all over the world
收集古物和古文
collecting artifacts and texts,
学习所有关于拉奥和你们族人的知识
learning everything I could about Rao and your people.
但我不仅找到了物件
But I didn't just find objects.
我还遇到了一些人
I met people.
罗兹堡之中被遗忘的人
The forgotten from Fort Rozz.
你知道罗兹堡
You know about Fort Rozz?
我遇到了一位蒙受耻辱的氪星祭司
I met a disgraced Kryptonian priestess
告诉了我关于拉奥之前那位神明的故事
who told me about the god before Rao.
融黑暗与利齿于一身的莉莉丝
A Lilith made of darkness and teeth
将终结一切
who ends everything.
世界末日将经历三个阶段
There are three steps leading to the End of Days.
首先是"野兽的印记"
First is the Mark of the Beast.
田野上的字形
The glyph in the field.
它们已遍布纳欣诺市
They're all over National City now.
接下来是"野兽的行动"
After that comes the Work of the Beast
造成许多人丧命
in the form of many deaths.
最后
And finally,
是"野兽的主宰"
comes the Reign of the Beast.
那就是她到来的时刻
And this is when She comes.
"她" 这个"她"是谁
"She"? Who is "She"?
灭世者
Worldkiller.
将会终结时代的那个人
The one who will bring about the end of time.
这就是你的使命
This is your purpose.
对抗魔鬼
To fight the Devil.
这世上没有所谓的魔鬼
There's no such thing as the Devil.
遗失的众神必须死去 才能让新神崛起
The lost gods must fall for a new god to rise.
而她将会在正义的末日中崛起
And Her rise will come at the fall of the righteous.
之后她会主宰世界
And She will reign
除非你能够打败她
unless you stand and smite Her.
纳市警局正在调查另一起致命枪击案
The NCPD is investigating another fatal shooting
帮派卷入致命枪击
该案发生于今早 涉及到了一七帮派
involving the One-Seven Gang which happened this morning.
目击证人称 看到一名一七帮派的成员
Witnesses say they saw a man belonging to the One-Seven Gang
在便利店开火 杀害了店主
open fire on a convenience store, killing the owner.
妈妈
Mom?
我吃完了厨房♥里所有的薯片
I finished all the chips in the kitchen.
该吃晚饭了 我饿死了
It's time to go for dinner, I'm starving.
宝贝 夸勒夫人会来接你
Babe, Mrs. Queller's gonna pick you up.
什么 这可是平安夜啊
What? But it's Christmas Eve.
我知道是平安夜 我还有好多事情没办完
I know it's Christmas Eve, I'm so behind on everything.
我感觉好差劲 真对不起 宝贝
I feel terrible. I'm sorry, baby.
你也要错过圣诞节吗 还是说要一觉睡过去
Are you gonna miss Christmas too, or just sleep through it?
过来
Come here.
坐下
Sit down.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你还记得那一年圣诞节吗
Do you remember that Christmas
我在中城找到了一份工作
that year that I got that job in Central City?
你当时特别生我的气
You were really, really mad at me
因为我让你在学期中
for making you leave your friends
就得离开朋友们
in the middle of the school year.
我开车载着你一路开过去
I was making us drive all the way down.
在车里待了好几天
It was days in that car.
在车里待了好几天
It was days in that car.
咱们最终是在34号♥公路上的
We ended up spending Christmas
卡车休息站过的圣诞节
at a truck stop on Route 34.
咱们在停车场打雪仗
We had that snowball fight in the parking lot
用报纸做了圣诞树
and then we made that tree out of newspapers.
那一晚
And that night,
咱们躺在那张糟糕的床上
when we were lying in that awful bed,
闻起来一股樟脑丸的味道
it smelled like mothballs,
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget it.
你对我轻声说
You whispered to me,
你说这是你过得最好的圣诞节
and you said that it was the best Christmas you'd ever had.
我也是那么想的 鲁比
It was for me too, Ruby.
你想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为我们在一起
Because we were together.
我有礼物送你 我本想等到明天
I have something for you. I was gonna wait till tomorrow, but...
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
我是你妈妈 我无所不知
I'm your mom, I know everything.
你知道这是"聚则强"的意思吗
Did you know that it means "Stronger together"?
我们聚则强
We are.
永远
Always.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, Mom.
所以克维尔说这是魔鬼的印记
So Coville says that this is like the sign of the Devil.
氪星版的666
A Kryptonian 666.
666是撒旦的代号♥ 基♥督♥教中的恶魔数字
-你相信他吗 -不
- Do you believe him? - No.
我认为克维尔叫我过去
No, I think Coville calling me
只是为了找借口来显示自己的重要性
is an excuse for him to feel relevant.
这样会重申那些他选择去相信
It reaffirms the narrative he chooses to believe
并赋予他人生目标的事情
and gives his life purpose.
我们都不知道烧出这些标志的人
We don't even know if the person
是否就是氪星人
burning these symbols is Kryptonian.
也许只是一群破坏文化遗产的人
It's probably just a bunch of vandals
他们根本都不知道其中的含义
who don't even know what it means.
你们需要不同的视角吗
Do you need fresh eyes?
我可以仔细看看你们收集到的资料
I can take a look through the data you've collected,
找找你们有可能错过的疑点
suspects you might have already dismissed.
我可是来自三十一世纪的警查
I'm the 31st century version of a kip.
你应该是说警♥察♥吧
I think you mean "Cop."
好吧
Okay.
卡拉 你有空吗 我们能不能聊聊
Kara, do you have a second? I was wondering if we could talk.
好啊
Sure.
我只是想说
I just... I wanted to say
我知道你以前和蒙·艾尔是一对
I know that you and Mon-El used to be together.
我知道我的出现肯定让你很难受
And I-I know how difficult me being here must be.
不不 艾姆拉 没事
No, no, Imra. It's fine.
蒙·艾尔曾经非常爱你 卡拉
Mon-El loved you so much, Kara.
在他刚去到我的时代时
When he first arrived in my time,
他一心只想找办法回到你身边
he spoke only of finding a way back to you.
他没那么容易放下前缘
And he certainly didn't move on lightly.
有好多年 他甚至都不愿看其他女人一眼
I mean, he wouldn't even look at another woman for years.
直到他意识到他没办法回来了
Until he realized he wasn't going to find a way back.
我只是觉得你该知道这些
I just thought you should know that.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你 艾姆拉 我要回去工作了
Thank you, Imra. I'm gonna head back to work.
我们到底要去哪
Okay, where exactly are we going?
我跟你说过 这人能拿到埃奇的银行记录
I told you, this guy has access to Edge's bank records.
如果埃奇一直在购买♥♥
If Edge has been buying technology
能做出那些氪星人标记的技术
that can make those Kryptonian marks,
我们就能凭这条线索找到他
this will lead us to him.
好极了 但是说真的 我们要去哪里
That's great, but, I mean, literally, where are we going?
吉米·奥尔森 你害怕了吗
Jimmy Olsen, are you scared?
别担心 我会保护你的
Don't worry, I'll protect you.
走 快走 快走 快走
Go! Move, move, move, move!
趴着
Stay down.
我们还活着
Hey, so we're alive.
-感谢上帝有我在 -你没事吧
- Yeah, well, thank God I was here. - You okay?
这就是每季度一次的暗♥杀♥未遂
It's just my quarterly assassination attempt.
说到这个 这人是谁
Yeah, about that. Who the hell is this guy?
谁说这世上没有圣诞老人
And who said Santa isn't real?
好极了
Nice.
你从哪搞来的货
Where'd you get it?
北极
North Pole.
北极吗
North Pole, huh?
这是一七帮现在的别称吗
Is that what they're calling the One-Seven now?
好 谢谢
All right, thanks.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表