剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
这场胜利属于你
This, uh... u202dThis victory was yours.
无懈可击
It was flawless.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
在我们去阿尔戈之前 我曾经以为
Before we went to Argo, I just had this thought
我可以做卡拉·佐·艾尔
that I could be Kara Zor-El,
普通市民
ordinary citizen.
以为我会有种回家的感觉
That I would feel like I was home.
但当我们对抗主宰和女巫的时候
But when we were fighting Reign and the witches,
有那么一瞬间
I had this moment,
我领悟到
this realization
阿尔戈市不再是我的家了
that Argo City's not my home anymore.
纳欣诺市才是
National City is.
地球才是
Earth is.
而我的任务就是保护它
And my mission is to protect it.
毕竟我的整个生活都在这里
I mean, my whole life is here.
-是的 -凌乱 复杂
- Yeah. - Messy, complex.
在卡拉与英雄的生活之间找平衡 这...
Balancing Kara and being a hero, that's...
这就是我
That's who I am.
我很享受与你并肩作战的感觉
I have loved fighting by your side.
经历你生活中的一切
Being there through all of it,
起起伏伏
the ups, the downs,
特别艰难的日子
the particularly tough days.
之前有那么一瞬间 我以为...
You know, for a moment there, I thought that...
也许这就是我...
that maybe this was my...
是我该待的地方
my place,
是我的时代
my time.
但我今天得知了一些未来发生的麻烦
But I learned some troubling things today, uh, about the future.
我需要回去
I need to go back.
我不能放弃军团
I can't abandon the Legion.
也不能放弃那个我誓死保护的世界
Or the world that I swore to protect,
现在正是他们最需要我的时候
right when they need me most.
我知道你不能放弃
I know you can't.
如果放弃了 你就成不了现在的你
You wouldn't be the man you are, if you did.
这个我如此钦佩的男人
The man I admire so much.
看来我们都有拯救世界的任务在身
Well, I guess we both got some saving to do.
对了
And hey.
你也该有一枚属于自己的军团戒指了
It's about time u202dyou had one of your own.
谢谢
Thanks.
需要我的话 就用它联♥系♥我
In case you ever need me.
你们好啊
Hey, you guys.
天呐
Oh, my goodness.
我... 好吧
Oh, yeah, I'm... Okay.
我是来感谢你们的
Well, I came to say thank you,
-但鲁比好像已经替我们俩表达了感激 -是啊
- but I think Ruby just did that for the both of us. - Yeah. u202d
当危机重重的时候 你们给了我安全感
You made me feel safe when everything was horrible,
你们给了我信念 让我相信我妈妈会好起来
and you made me have faith that my mom would get better.
我真不知道要是没有你们我该怎么办
And I don't know what I would've done without you.
你是个很棒的室友
Well, I mean, you're a pretty great roomie.
你想来公布好消息吗
So, wanna give the good news?
小萨 你所有的验血结果都出来了
Sam, all your blood tests came back,
一切正常
and they are normal.
你体内没有任何氪星人DNA的痕迹
There is no trace of any Kryptonian DNA.
你彻底变成了人类
You are 100% human.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来抱一个 谢谢你们
Come here. Thank you.
天啊 谢谢你们
Oh, God, thank you.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我一直...
I've been...
我一直在寻找我的使命 而这...
I've been searching for my calling, you know. This...
这就是我的使命
This is it.
我必须拯救未来
I must save the future.
你呢
What about you?
我不能继续等着世界改变了
I can't keep waiting on the world to change.
我的未来就是现在
My future's now.
我不知道我还能坚持多久 荣恩
I don't know how much longer I can do this, J'onn.
我每天都命悬一线
I put my life on the line every day.
每天都冒着失去性命的危险
And every day, I run the risk of losing it.
我感觉自己根本都没有机会真正活过一次
And I feel like I haven't even had the chance to really live it yet.
我害怕如果我不尽快采取行动
I'm afraid that if I don't make a move soon, right,
如果我不伸出手
if I don't reach out and
把握住自己的未来和内心向往的东西
take hold of my future, of what my heart wants,
我就永远无法获得幸福
then I'm never really gonna be happy.
话已至此 我...
So, that said, I, uh...
我想提交辞呈
I wanna give notice.
这样我才能找到自己的新开端
So that I can find my new beginning,
拥有自己的家庭
and I can have a family of my own.
你是个英雄 这是骨子里的东西
You're a hero. It's in your blood.
你不能辞职
You can't resign.
因为我想提拔你
Because I want to promote you.
这一年来 我获得了最贵重的礼物
This year, I have had the most priceless gift.
我找到了我父亲
I found my father.
我与他一起生活 向他学习
I lived with him, I learned from him.
他提醒了我 火星人应该生活在人♥民♥之中
He reminded me that the Martian way is to live amongst the people,
帮助他们
and to help them.
而不是藏在高墙之内 像我现在这样
Not hiding behind walls, like I have been here,
而应该张开双手 施与同情
but with open hands and compassion.
你要辞职吗
You're stepping down?
是的
I am.
但我不会离开你
But I am not leaving you.
我永远都不会离开我的家人
I would never leave my family.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
我想让你来当局长
I want you to run this place.
你当局长吧
Be the director.
如果是你掌权 我觉得超查部能够坚持正道
With you in charge, I feel the DEO will stay on the right path
继续保护地球
to protecting this planet,
帮助那些无助的人们
and helping those who cannot help themselves.
如果你是当权者
And being in charge,
也不需要整天冒着生命危险
you won't have to put yourself in the field all day,
出外勤任务
risking your life.
你不必否定自己的任何一部分来获得完满
You don't have to deny any part of yourself to be complete.
你可以拥有自己的家庭
You can have a family.
也可以当妈妈
And you can be a mother.
全部按照自己的节奏来
All on your own terms.
祝贺你 局长
Congratulations, Director.
我没想到事情会这样
That's not how I saw this going.
谢谢
Thank you.
-祝贺你 长官 -一切顺利
- Congratulations, sir. - All the best.
他是个英雄
He's a hero.
你也是 卡拉·佐·艾尔
So are you, Kara Zor-El.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
你坚持自己的理想
You stuck to your ideals,
在绝境中找到了出路
and found a way when there was none.
我会想念你的 女儿
I will miss you, my daughter.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you.
我会带瑟琳娜和女巫们一起回去
And I will bring Selena and the witches back with me.
他们会接受公正审判 我保证
They will stand a just trial, I promise you.
好
Good.
莉娜
Lena.
这是你女儿要求我制♥作♥的哈伦·艾尔
This is the Harun-El your daughter asked me to make.
还有制♥作♥更多的配方
And the recipe to make more.
谢谢
Thank you.
有了哈伦·艾尔 阿尔戈能够幸存
With this Harun-El, Argo will survive.
虽然我也不想依靠它
Though I hate to depend on it.
对于它 我们还有太多不了解的地方
There's so many things that we don't know about it.
它的用途 力量 危险
Its uses, its powers, its dangers.
我很欣慰 地球上不会有残留
I'm so glad that none of it will be left on Earth.
肖特特工
Agent Schott.
你一直是一名优秀的特工
You have been a fine agent,
也是极为可靠的朋友
and a spectacular friend.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表