剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
Come here.
我觉得你刚才那不算道歉
I don't think that was an apology.
我很抱歉撞到了你
I'm very sorry for bumping into you.
没关系 谢谢你向我道歉
Totally okay. Thank you for apologizing.
我能走了吗 妈妈 我想去前排
Can I go now, Mom? I want to get up close.
别跑太远了让我看不到你 知道吗
Just don't get so far ahead I can't see you, okay?
她真活泼
She's fun.
谢谢 我只想在她变成青少年之前
Thanks. Just trying to enjoy the microsecond I have left
抓紧享受每分每秒
before she's a teenager.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
纳欣诺市的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of National City,
请热烈欢迎L公♥司♥的董事长
please welcome the chairwoman
首席执行官 莉娜·卢瑟
and CEO of L-Corp, Lena Luthor.
钢铁女侠
我知道诸位不是为我而来的
Now, I know you all didn't come here to see me.
那我就从重头戏开始
So, I'll start with the good stuff,
稍后再简言几句
and then I'll say just a few very brief words.
纳欣诺市的同胞们
My fellow citizens of National City,
钢铁女侠
the Girl of Steel.
你的雕像
There you are.
能向各位展示我们家乡英雄的雕像
I am so honored to be able to present
我十分荣幸
this statue of our hometown hero.
我知道你们中的某些人会想
Some of you must be thinking, I know.
太阳从西边出来了
It's a cold day in hell,
卢瑟家的人竟会赞美氪星人
a Luthor praising a Kryptonian.
但我自从来到这里就一直受到她的鼓舞
But ever since I came here, she has been an inspiration to me.
她是一位良师 更重要的是
She's been a mentor, and most importantly,
她是一位益友
she's been a friend.
现在正是时候
Now would be a good time
下去和大家打个招呼吧
for you to get down there and join the crowd.
鲁比
Ruby?
肖特 你有没有侦测到导弹是从哪来的
Schott, did you see where that missile came from?
没有侦测到热能信♥号♥♥
We have no heat signature, okay,
没有侦测到大气层扰乱
there's no atmospheric disruption,
没有侦测到电磁轨迹
there's no electromagnetic trail.
艾丽克斯 你发现什么了吗
Alex, have you seen anything?
没看见任何踪迹 是凭空爆♥炸♥的
Negative visual contact. It came out of nowhere.
快走 别停下
Let's go, keep moving.
方圆两英里内所有的保全反馈
Okay, you know what? We're pulling up every security feed
全都调出来
within a two-mile radius.
无论刚才击中海滨的是什么
There's got to be an origin point
肯定有发射点
for whatever just hit the waterfront.
荣恩 你能用心灵感应定位杜布瓦吗
J'onn, can you locate DuBois telepathically?
我试试看
I'll try.
我感知不到杜布瓦的心智
I can't sense DuBois' mind.
我搞不懂 按理说
I don't get it. The cloaking device
那个隐形装置不会让我们侦测不到导弹
should not be able to cloak a missile.
那击中我们的是什么 又是从哪发射的
Then what just hit us and where did it come from?
那个调压器不是为高海拔准备的
The pressure regulator wasn't meant for high altitude,
而是为低海拔准备的
it was meant for low altitude.
他们在水下
They're underwater.
我无法追踪到爆♥炸♥源 大伙
I cannot track that explosion to the source, you guys.
雷达没捕捉到任何水下信♥号♥♥
The radar is not picking up any underwater signals.
我来疏散那幢楼里的人
I'll clear that building.
丹弗斯 索耶 在海滨待命
Danvers, Sawyer, stay on the waterfront.
超女 去把那艘潜艇找出来
Supergirl, find that submarine.
她在水下不能呼吸
She can't breathe underwater.
-她找到我们了 -隐形装置失灵了
- She's found us. - The cloaking device is down.
-开火 -我们还没瞄准
- Fire! - We're not locked on.
立即开火
Fire now!
鲁比
Ruby!
-鲁比 -妈妈
- Ruby! - Mom?
鲁比
Ruby?
妈妈
Mom?
引爆
Detonate it.
鲁比
Ruby!
鲁比 宝贝 救命
Ruby. Oh, baby. Help!
谁来帮帮我
Somebody help me!
不
Oh, no!
超女 超女
Supergirl? Supergirl?
把他们解决掉
Finish them off.
卡拉 快回答我
Kara, answer me.
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉
Kara...
快醒醒
Wake up!
开火
Fire!
请进
Come in...
我正要给你打电♥话♥
Oh, hey. Hey, I was just about to call you.
我该先打给你的
I should've called.
我听说揭幕仪式遭到袭击的事了
I heard about the attack at the unveiling.
不 我没事 超女把对手制伏了
Oh, no. I'm fine. Supergirl got her man.
现在该谈谈我们的对手了
And now, we have to discuss ours.
我和埃奇谈过了
I spoke to Edge --
求你告诉我你劝服了他不收♥购♥凯特科
Please tell me you convinced him not to buy CatCo.
想劝服那种恶霸根本不可能
Well, you can't convince a bully like that of anything.
这么说凯特科就这么完了
So what, CatCo's gone?
不 被我收♥购♥了
No. I bought it.
你在开玩笑 你是开玩笑吗
You're kidding... Are you kidding?
我厉害吧
Pretty badass right?
我只是想以这种小决策向超女靠拢
I'm just trying in my own small way to be more like Supergirl.
莉娜
Oh, Lena...
我正指望你能来报道这件事
And I was hoping maybe you could break the story.
我辞职了
I actually quit.
那就撤回辞职申请 我没你不行
Well, then un-quit. I can't do this without you.
我根本不知道怎样运营一座媒体帝国
I literally know nothing about running a media empire.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
你比我懂得多 你跟着凯特学了那么久
You know more than I do. You've studied under Cat and...
我信任你
I mean, I trust you.
能与挚友共事的机会多难得
How often do you get to work with your best friend?
你比你哥哥还疯狂
You're more of a lunatic than your brother is.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我能毁了你
I could ruin you.
你只差一步就会被保安扔出去
You are dangerously close to being thrown out by security.
我想我还是先走吧 你来应付这家伙
You know what? I'm gonna go and let you handle this.
与我作对 你一定会后悔的
You are gonna regret, so regret, the day you screwed me.
我希望你能尽兴
I sure hope you enjoyed yourself.
因为现在
Because now
你引起了我的全部注意
you have all of my attention.
埃奇 就像所有
Oh, Edge, like every woman
引起过你全部注意的女人
who's ever had all of your attention,
我毫不在乎
I couldn't care less.
卢瑟女士
Ms. Luthor...
-你跟他说完了吗 -他交给你了
- You through with him? - He's all yours.
你要干什么
What do you think you're gonna do?
海滨区的袭击
The attack on the waterfront...
我知道是你干的
I know it was you.
为了给你的开♥发♥清路
To clear the way for your development.
你是唯一能从中获利的人
You're the only person who had anything to gain from it.
是没错
Yeah, well...
但你没有任何证据
You can't prove anything.
目前没有
Not yet.
但是我盯着你呢 埃奇
But I see you, Edge.
纳欣诺市是我的地盘
National City is my town.
现在你引起了我的全面注意
And now you've got all my attention.
你不能就这么把我扔在这啊
You can't just leave me here!
艾丽克斯
Hey, Alex.
你知道吗 我想咱俩应该喝一杯去
You know what? I think we both deserve a drink.
来吧 第一轮我请
Come on, I'm buying the first round.
因为温肯定不会请
Since we know Winn won't.
我能和你谈一下吗
Hey, can I talk to you about something?
好啊 来吧
Yeah, sure, go ahead.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表