剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
你对我做了什么
What are you doing to me?
恐惧是个强大的工具
Fear is a powerful tool.
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉
Kara.
卡拉 我爱你
Kara, I love you.
妈妈
Mom.
卡拉 由于地球的黄太阳
Kara, because of the Earth's yellow sun,
你在这颗星球上将拥有伟大的能力
you have great powers on this planet.
你会做出超凡之事
You will do extraordinary things.
超女
Supergirl.
超女
Supergirl!
我在这
I'm here.
我在这
I'm here.
抱歉我没能阻挡住她
I'm sorry I couldn't hold her off.
她比我之前遇到的超能力者都强大
She's more powerful than any psychic I have ever encountered.
这次发生了什么
What happened this time?
和之前一样
It was the same as before.
我找到那姑娘了
I got our girl.
盖尔·马什 伊利诺斯州斯科基的守法公民
Gayle Marsh, law-abiding citizen of Skokie, Illinois,
但她后来突然进行了一系列银行抢劫
until one day she snapped and went on a bank-robbing spree.
我看看 官方命名她为"超心理"
Uh, let's see, authorities nicknamed her "Psi"
因为她几个月前在中西部
after a string of psychologically-enhanced robberies,
用精神能力进行了一系列的抢劫
which ravaged a series of small town banks
抢了一连串的小镇银行
throughout the Midwest a couple of months ago.
接下来我们怎么办
Where do we go from here?
现在我们知道得更多了
Well, now that we know a little bit more,
我想我可以开始试着
I thought I might start trying to
开♥发♥我们的精神能力抑制技术来阻止她
adapt our psychic dampening technology to stop her.
干得好 肖特特工
Good work, Agent Schott.
我还是喜欢听他这么叫我
I still love it when he calls me that.
不过我们还是得找出她潜入人们精神的方式
But we still need to know how she's infiltrating people's minds,
所以 开始吧
so get started.
我去警局
I'll head to the precinct
看看有没有新的目击报告能够帮忙
and see if there's an update on any witness reports that might help.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
这还挺秘密的 怎么了
Ooh, this is very covert ops. What's up?
我知道她怎么做到的
I know how she's doing it.
这次我感知到她了 她在利用人的恐惧
I felt her this time. She's targeting people's fear.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我看到了我母亲
I saw my mother.
我看到了...氪星爆♥炸♥
I saw... Krypton explode.
我重新体验了在那里的最后时刻
I re-lived my last moments there.
然后被困在宇宙中漂浮了很久
And then being stuck, floating through space for so long,
明白我再也回不去了
knowing I could never have my life back.
超心理把我放回了那个太空舱里
Psi put me back in that pod.
一个人被彻底困住
Completely trapped and alone.
那里...
It was...
那里非常安静
It was so quiet.
安静是最糟糕的
Silence was the worst part.
我感觉我与认识的
I felt completely cut off
所有人和事物都隔绝开了
from everything and everyone I have ever known.
咱们得阻止她 温
We have to stop her, Winn.
-你应该告诉荣恩和艾丽克斯 -不行
- You should tell J'onn and Alex. - No.
不能告诉他们 他们会担心的
They can't know. They'll just worry.
得由你解决 所以我才告诉你
You have to be the one to solve this, that's why I'm telling you.
你已经在调整精神能力抑制器了 对吗
You're already altering the psychic dampeners, right?
我所说的有用吗
This will help?
有 知道是针对人脑恐惧中枢 当然有用
Yeah, I mean, knowing that it targets fear centers, sure.
这就好
Good.
等下 是莉娜 我得走了
Hang on. It's Lena, I've got to go.
我
I'm...
我很抱歉发生这种事
I'm sorry that this is happening.
-如果... -我没事的
- If... - I'll be fine.
跟同学打架 我是说
Got in a fight? I mean...
我只想知道发生了什么 宝贝
I just want to understand here, baby. What happened?
她说我是骗子
She called me a liar.
谁在乎斯蒂芬妮·哈里森的想法
Well, who cares what Stephanie Harrison thinks?
我不是个骗子
I'm not a liar.
你跟她说什么了
What did you tell her?
我告诉她你在海滨救了我
I told her that you rescued me at the waterfront,
说你有超能力
that you have superpowers.
你说我有超能力
That I have superpowers?
不 不 我没有能力
No. No, I don't have powers.
那你是怎么举起那个大东西的
Then how did you lift that huge thing?
亲爱的 我说过 那是肾上腺素好吗
Honey, I told you, it's adrenaline, okay?
-我没有... -你为什么不承认
- I'm not... - Why don't you just admit it?
你知道这世界有多少人
Do you know how many people in this world
想要超能力吗
want to have superpowers?
-你知道那有多特殊吗 -我不特殊
- Do you know how special it is? - I'm not special!
-是的 你是 -不 我不是
- Yes, you are! - No, I'm not!
我只是个想要照顾好孩子的平凡母亲
I'm just an average mother trying to take care of her kid.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
鲁比
Ruby.
我需要你听我的话
I need you to hear me.
我没有能力 好吗
I don't have powers, okay?
你也觉得我是骗子吗
You think I am a liar, too.
不 我不觉得你是个骗子
No, I don't think you're a liar,
我只是觉得你该忘了这事
I just think you need to let it go.
天啊 我只是想让你忘了这事
Oh, God, I just want you to let it go.
对不起
Oh, sorry.
没事没事 我们可以再安排
No, no, it's fine. We can reschedule.
咱们之后再联络 好吗 谢谢
We'll connect later, okay? Thanks.
卡拉 卡拉 我在找你呢
Kara. Kara, I was looking for you.
我知道 我收到你的信息了 怎么了
Yeah, I know. I got your message. What's up?
我在摩根·埃奇银行的联络人来消息了
My contact at Morgan Edge's bank came through.
我想让你去采访
I would like you to go interview.
可以 但是我要先去办些事
I can, but there's something I have to do first.
好 其他的工作吗
Okay, other work stuff?
是的
Yeah.
卡拉 我想我知道怎么回事了
Kara, I think I know what's going on.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你进进出出办公室 不专心工作
You brushing in and out of the office, not focusing on work.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我和世上最虚伪的人一起长大
I grew up in a house with the most deceptive people in the world.
别人骗我的时候 我看得出来
I can tell when someone's lying to me.
你不需要向我隐藏 卡拉
You don't have to hide from me, Kara.
我...
I...
是关于蒙·艾尔的事 对吧
It's about Mon-El, isn't it?
所以 如果你需要更多时间
So, if you need to take more time...
那就去吧
Just take it.
我很感激 莉娜 但事情不是这样的
I appreciate it, Lena, but that is not what's going on with me.
好吧
Okay.
那是什么 你可以告诉我的
Then what is? You can tell me. You know.
是私事
It's personal.
而我不想在工作时谈论私事
And I don't wanna talk about personal things on my job.
我也要工作
I have work to do.
好吧
Okay.
那就让咱们谈谈工作
Then lets talk about work.
作为员工不应该像你这样
This is unacceptable behavior for an employee.
我早上给你安排工作时 你跑掉了
You ran off this morning when I gave you an assignment.
你错过了员工会议
You missed a staff meeting.
而现在上司让你好好工作的时候
And now when asked to do a job by your boss,
你表现得很不耐烦
you act like it's an inconvenience.
我花了7.5亿
I did not spend $750 million
收♥购♥一家公♥司♥可不是为了帮朋友
on a company as a favor to a friend,
我也不想当一个甩手掌柜
nor do I plan on being an absentee landlord.
我是个生意人 而这是一项投资
I'm a business woman and this is an investment.
我打算从中获取最大利益
I plan to get out of it everything I can.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表