剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
主宰
Reign.
我不是外星人
I'm not an alien.
我没有超能力 我会流血
I don't have special powers. I bleed.
我会生病
I get sick.
我的收养文件上说我是[宾州]斯克兰顿人
My adoption papers say I'm from Scranton.
我知道你是一番好意
Look, I know you mean well,
但我没有耐心再耗下去了
but I don't have the patience for this,
我得去见我女儿
I have to go see my daughter.
等等 我想到了你可能很难接受这件事
Wait. I thought this might be hard for you to accept,
所以我编辑了一条你断片的时间线 好让你记起来
so I also compiled a timeline of the blackouts so you could remember.
这是第一次
This is the first one.
主宰袭击埃奇实业公♥司♥
然后是下一次
And the next.
主宰消灭一七帮
再下一次
And the next.
主宰杀害超女
再下一次
And the next.
我就不该过来 我要去见我女儿
This was a mistake. I need to go see my daughter.
莉娜 你开什么玩笑
Lena, are you kidding me?
放我出去
Let me out.
不行
I can't.
你让我帮你的
You asked me to help you.
她不打仗 而是狩猎
She doesn't fight, she hunts.
所有力量和攻击
All power, all aggression.
停
Stop.
布莱尼把他能找到的所有银行摄像头
Yeah, Brainy stitched this together from every bank-cam,
卫星图像和手♥机♥视频都拼凑到了一起
satellite image, and cellphone video he could find.
太酷了 未来技术好酷
That's so cool. The future's cool!
欢迎来到三十一世纪
Welcome to the 31st century.
可是这样意义何在呢
Yeah, but u202dwhat's the point, though?
用一大块混凝土攻击我的效果
Big chunk of concrete is not gonna do anything to me
跟用拳头没什么区别
that her fists couldn't do better.
她在玩弄自己的食物
She's playing with her food.
我就是那样打败了她
That's how I beat her.
能倒个带吗
Can... Can we rewind?
不知何故 她在肌肉力量上胜我一筹
Yeah, she's got me beat on muscle, somehow.
但她一切的力量都来源于地面
But all that power u202dis coming from the ground,
来源于稳稳站立的那只脚
from that planted foot right there.
而且她没有步伐移♥动♥
And she doesn't bother with footwork.
所以当她飞起来的时候
So, when she goes high,
我的机会就来了
that's my window.
也是你使用披风的时候
It's also where your cape comes in.
如果她想做公牛 你就做斗牛士
If she wants to be a bull, you be a bullfighter.
我做了一件了不起的事
I have done something amazing.
你找到瘟疫了吗
Did you find Pestilence?
我做了一件一般般的事
I have done something okay.
你过来
You, come here.
干什么
What?
我修好了你的旧战衣
I have fixed your old suit.
温
Winn.
我能说那句话吗 拜托了
Hey, can I say it? Can I say it? Please?
可以
Yes.
穿上战衣吧
Suit up.
我带了午餐过来
I, um, brought lunch.
你在为某件事担心 儿子
You are worried u202dabout something, my son.
说吧
Speak.
呃...
Just...
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
好极了
Never better.
欧洛托克对我的思维有益处
Ok-Rock-Tock is good for my mind.
当然
Sure.
锻炼记忆力和对战策略
Memory, strategy.
不仅如此
More than that.
它还能听到我的思想
It hears my thoughts.
在我通过棋盘上的迷宫时
It connects me to my ancestors
它能将我与祖先连接在一起
as I navigate the labyrinth of the board.
让我精力集中
Centering me.
放松我的大脑
Easing my mind.
很好 很好 它...
That's good. That's good, and it's, um...
它对你有帮助吗
It's helping?
你12小时46分钟之前问过这个问题
It's been 12 hours and 46 minutes since you asked.
你担心我的病情会在这段时间内恶化吗
You fear my condition has worsened in this time?
不
No.
只是...
It's just that...
我们抓到了一个卡拉诺人
We did bring in a Kalanorian
她在一家酒吧发生了精神崩溃
who had a psychic breakdown at a bar.
我之前好像有所感应
I thought I felt something.
是你吗
It was you?
你知道我一直在做塔卡里
You know I have been doing the Ta'ar Ka'riq
防止我的记忆流逝
to keep my memories from fleeing.
你早该告诉我这里有卡拉诺人
You should have told me there were Kalanorians here.
抱歉 父亲
I'm sorry, Father.
不管怎样 我以后都会多加小心
In any event, I will be more careful.
来吧
Now, come.
跟我玩一局
Play a match with me.
赢你多少次都不嫌多
I never tire of beating you.
我得回去工作了
I got to get back to work.
你把游戏带到超查部 我们晚点再玩如何
Why don't you bring the game to the DEO, and we can play later?
等我跟祖克玩完这一局再说
As soon as I finish my game against Zook.
他刚才还在呢
He was right here.
他去哪儿了
Where is he?
爸
Dad?
开个玩笑
A joke.
一点都不好笑 爸
Not funny, Dad.
那是你因为你没看到自己惊恐的表情
Only because you did not see your face.
你想过我跟你说的话了吗
Have you thought about what I told you?
鲁比让我打死一只蜘蛛我都会觉得恶心
I get squeamish whenever Ruby asks me to kill a spider.
你怎么会认为我能杀人呢
How could you possibly think I could kill people?
我并不认为你可以
I don't think you could.
所以你觉得我有分♥裂♥人格
So, you think I have a split personality?
本质上 是的
Essentially, yes.
主宰是一个完全区别于你的独♥立♥体
Reign is a completely separate entity.
当她占据你时 你会失去一切意识和控制
When she takes over, you lose all awareness, all control.
你的基因会重写
Your DNA rewrites itself.
拜托 小萨 你要知道
Please, Sam, understand
我如果不确定 也不会把这件事告诉你
that I would not tell you this if I wasn't sure.
所以我找你帮忙就换来了这种后果
So this is what I get for asking for your help?
你这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你去问肿瘤学家 他们会说你得了癌症
You ask an oncologist, they'll say cancer.
你去问外科医生 他们会给你动手术
You ask a surgeon, they'll cut you open.
你问卢瑟家的人 他们会说你是个超级反派
You ask a Luthor, they'll tell you you're a supervillain.
什么事
What?
跟他说我会给他回电♥话♥
Just tell him u202dI'll call him back, okay?
他在哪儿
He's where?
詹姆斯 你应该先打个电♥话♥
James, I really wish you'd call first.
我已经给你打了一周的电♥话♥
Yeah, I tried that for a week.
我...
I just, uh...
我觉得亲自跑一趟可能会找到你
Figured maybe I had better luck in person.
抱歉 我正在处理一件急事
Listen, I'm sorry, I'm in the middle of an emergency.
对不起 一切还好吗
Oh. I'm sorry. u202dIs everything okay, or...
我的一名员工遇到了问题 来找我帮忙
An employee of mine asked for help with a problem.
结果我找到解决方案之后
And now that u202dI've diagnosed a solution,
对方却不想接受
they don't wanna accept it.
听起来这个人需要心理干预
Sounds like they need an intervention.
试过了 效果不太好
Tried that. It's not going well.
我有个大学室友
You know, I had a roommate in college.
人很好 但他开始吃某种药
Great guy, but he started takin' something,
我也不确定是什么
I'm not sure what it was,
但他晚上不一定会什么时间回家
but he would come home all hours of the night
把整个家里搞得一团糟
and just tear the place apart.
我试着告诉他 他有问题
You know, I tried to tell him that he had a problem,
但他从来都不想听
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表