剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
她也查过了
She also checked.
事发时 费尔拉在工作
Felra was at work when it happened,
所以你看到的可疑人物不是她
so if you saw someone suspicious, it wasn't her.
卡拉
Kara.
我知道回来这里需要一段适应期
I know that being back here is an adjustment.
你以为你家乡的遗迹已经被摧毁了
The remnants of your home that you thought had been destroyed...
相信我 我明白
Believe me, I understand.
我们星球毁灭后 我煎熬了很久
I was haunted for a long time by the end of our planet.
加上你父亲的去世
And the loss of your father,
内心要重获平静并不容易
it wasn't easy to regain a sense of peace.
那你是怎么做的
So, how'd you do it?
需要时间
Oh, it took time.
我很高兴和你 还有萨拉一起在这里
I'm so happy to be here with you, and Thara.
然而
And yet...
我确实缺乏安定感
I do feel unsettled.
昨天的意外助长了这一点
Well, the accident yesterday didn't help.
我知道这话听着不正常 但我认为那不是意外
I know it sounds crazy, but I don't think it was an accident.
我觉得是人为的
I think something's behind it,
而我总是相信我的直觉
and I have always followed my intuition.
卡拉
Kara,
你之前必须像战士一样生活
you've had to live your life as a warrior,
生存在外星上 保护其他人
surviving on a foreign planet, defending others.
但是你必须接受
You have to take in the fact
你不必再那样生活的事实
that you don't have to live that way anymore.
你花了很多时间去照顾其他人
You've spent so much time taking care of others.
也许你终该好好照顾自己了
Maybe it's finally time that you take care of yourself.
很搞笑 我姐姐艾丽克斯
It's funny, my sister, Alex,
她说过几乎跟你一模一样的话
she almost said the exact same thing.
这下我知道你为什么这么爱她了
Well, I know why you love her so much.
追查枪主有什么线索吗
Any leads on tracking the gun owner?
我们只能确认
Listen, we were only able to identify
黑尔14冲♥锋♥枪♥购买♥♥者中的10%
like, 10% of the people that actually purchased the Heel-14,
而这还是最先进的追查系统
and that is with u202dstate-of-the-art tracking.
那下一步该怎么做
So, what's the next move?
老式的警♥察♥认人程序
Old-fashioned police line-up.
我们要你看一些照片 詹姆斯
We need you to take a look at some photos, James,
看看你能否认出是谁买♥♥了那把枪
see if you recognize the guy who bought the gun.
温 我们从那个
Winn, let's start with the guys
不止买♥♥了一把枪的人开始吧
that purchased more than one weapon.
好
Okay.
就是他
That's him.
右下角 亚瑟·威利斯
Bottom right corner, Arthur Willis.
好 亚瑟·威利斯
Okay. Arthur Willis.
你确定吗 因为这里显示
Are you sure? 'Cause this-this says that
在枪展会上 他通过了即时背景检测
he passed his instant background check at the gun show.
他没有任何精神疾病史
He has no history of mental health issues.
不像是个危险分子
I mean, he doesn't seem like a threat.
我过目不忘
I don't forget a face.
他买♥♥了多少把枪
How many guns did he buy?
我看看 我看到的只有四把
Uh, let's see. Four that I can see.
集结突击队
Get a strike team together.
等等 突击队吗
Wait, a strike team?
你希望我做什么 詹姆斯
What do you want me to do, James?
如果你派人拿着同样的武器
u202dIf-if you send your guys out there
去和他交锋
with the same weapons as him,
那里会变成战区的
it's gonna turn into a war zone.
我需要我的人全副武装
I need my guys to be armed
能保护自己 保护公众
to defend themselves, and protect the public.
我们不是坏人
We're not the bad guys here.
有时不去介入 我们也会成为问题的一部分
Sometimes, without trying, we can be part of the problem.
很抱歉打断你们
Uh, I'm so sorry to interrupt,
我刚刚查看了亚瑟的社交网络
I have just been perusing Arthur's social media
他刚刚发布了一篇像是宣言的话
and he just posted what looks like a manifesto.
致相关人士
"To whom it concerns,
这样你们就能明白原因
so you understand why.
那些毁了我生活的人
For those who ruined my life,
万与莫拉莱斯公♥司♥的合伙人
for the partners of Vang and Morales
在解雇我的时候 对我表示蔑视
who spit on me when they fired me."
万与莫拉莱斯是一家律师事务所
Vang and Morales, that is a law firm.
和警♥察♥发现他的那家银行
It's in the same u202dbusiness plaza as the bank
在同一个商业广场里
where the cops spotted him.
他当时不是在抢劫银行
He wasn't robbing the bank.
而是要回他的办公室
He's going back to his office.
他威胁说要对不法解雇提起诉讼
He threatened to file a lawsuit for wrongful termination.
但他的情绪爆发了两次
But he had outburst after outburst.
律师事务所给他提供了心理健康咨♥询♥吗
Did the firm offer u202dmental health counseling?
当然有
Of course.
但是他拒绝了
But he refused.
我们要找到他
We're gonna find him.
所有的出入口都安全了
All the entrances are secure.
我们现在去检查大楼
We're checking u202dthe building right now.
你们检查过地下室了吗
Did you check the cellar?
后门有一条路通向装货码头
There's a back way into the loading dock,
但是那扇门没有装摄像头
but there's no cameras on that door.
-在哪里 -大楼南区
- Where is it? - South side of the building.
我马上去
I'm on it.
亚瑟
Arthur?
别动
Don't move.
我没有武器
I'm unarmed.
你是什么人
Who are you?
只是想和你谈谈
Just someone who wants to talk.
已经太迟了
Yeah, well, it's too late for that now.
之前没人想听我说
No one wanted to listen to me before,
但是他们现在会听我说
but they are gonna listen to me now.
只有这样 人们才会听我说话
This is the only way for me to be heard.
亚瑟 如果你扣下扳机
Arthur, u202dif you pull that trigger,
就没人会听到你要说的话了
no one's gonna listen to a thing you have to say.
他们抢走了我的一切
They took everything from me!
我妻子离开了我 因为我一直在工作
My wife left me because I was always working,
但他们一直不提拔我当合伙人
then they just kept passing me over for partner.
他们骗了我
They lied to me!
我知道你觉得他们抢走了你的一切
Look, I know you feel like they took everything from you,
感觉自己一无所有
like you got nothing left.
相信我 我知道失去一切的感觉
Trust me, I know how it feels to lose everything.
他们从不尊重我
They never respected me.
你觉得这把枪能让你得到尊重吗
You think that gun gives you respect?
它没有任何力量
It has no power.
它只能够招致恐惧 而恐惧...
It's just a tool for spreading fear, and fear is not
不是尊重
respect.
亚瑟 我知道你被霸凌过
Look, Arthur, I know you've been bullied,
但这并不代表你有权霸凌别人
but that doesn't give you the right to bully back.
你拿着的东西聒噪而丑陋
You got something loud and ugly there.
你觉得这能让人们听到你的声音吗
You think that's gonna make people hear you?
我冲警♥察♥开了枪
I shot at a cop!
不管怎样我这辈子都完了
My life is over no matter what.
你的生命不必非得这样结束
Your life doesn't have to end like this.
你可以继续活着
You can go on,
可以改变自己 可以...
you can change, you can...
可以开始全新的生活
You can begin something new...
只要放下那把枪
If you just put down that gun.
不
No!
我需要它
I need it.
你不需要它 亚瑟
You don't need it, Arthur.
我们都不需要
None of us do.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
来吧
Come on.
很好
That's good.
做得好
Good man.
做得好
Good man.
你妈妈说你可能在这里
Your mom told me I might find you here.
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表