剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
but he never wanted to hear it.
于是我就不断给他收拾烂摊子
So I just kept cleaning up after him.
他承认过自己有什么问题吗
Did he ever acknowledge what was wrong with him?
瞧 这就是关键
See, that's the thing.
无论你多么迫切想要帮助某个人
No matter how bad you wanna help somebody,
你真正能做的就是举起一面镜子
all you can really do is hold up a mirror.
你总说我打扮得很帅气
You always said I cleaned up nicely.
就跟以前一样哈
It's just like old times, huh?
又开始训练了
Training again.
只不过我当初要硬逼着你训练
Except I basically had to twist your arm to train.
你对当英雄丝毫不感兴趣
You had no interest in being a hero.
而现在...
And now...
我经历了重重磨砺
I've come a long way.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯 我时刻准备着
Yeah, I was born ready.
如果她不爱用脚 你可以用
If she's not gonna use her feet, use yours.
我的披风能使出那招吗
But can my cape even do that?
可以
Yeah.
我以前都不知道
I did not know that.
是啊 我在未来一千年里也不知道
Yeah, I won't either for another 1,000 years.
我们研究了你的披风来做我的披风
We studied your cape to make mine,
这是氪星超材料
u202dit's Kryptonian meta-material.
智能衣
Smartcloth.
我见识一下
Show me.
爸 既然你都来了 不如去医疗室看看
Dad, while you're here, why don't I run you by the Med bay,
让艾丽克斯给你重新做一下扫描
have Alex run some new scans on you?
-用不了多久 -不 我该去做祷告了
- Shouldn't take long. - No. It is time for me to pray.
有灭世者的线索了吗
Hey, any sign of the Worldkillers?
还是没有
Still nothin'.
你可以休息一下了
Well, you can catch a break,
换我来扫描一会儿
I'm gonna take over scanning for a while.
我懂我在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
不需要换你来 肖特
You don't need to take over anything, Schott.
我没说你不懂自己在干什么
I didn't say that you didn't know what you were doing.
你现在需要离开这里
You need to get out of here right now.
-该死 -后脚要站稳
- Damn. - Keep your back foot planted.
你能行
You have it.
为什么不起作用啊
Why isn't this working?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 方法很简单 我应该能成的
I mean, the steps are easy, I should be getting this.
对自己别那么严厉
Well, go easy on yourself.
你第一次训练我的时候
The first time you trained me,
把我像个沙包一样在屋里踢来踢去
you kicked me around the room like a hacky sack.
很羞辱人
It was humbling.
-我那时... -宿醉了
- I was-- - Hungover.
你宿醉了
You were hungover.
我忘了那茬儿
I'd forgotten that part.
我们能继续训练了吗
Can we keep training, please?
因为是我编写的系统
'Cause I programmed the system.
我输入的所有参数 放射标记来追踪她们
I input every parameter, every radiation marker to trace them,
所以没错 我觉得这说明我是专家
so, yeah. Yeah, I think that makes me the expert.
出拳吧
Throw the punch.
-也许我们该休息一下 -出拳
- Maybe we should take a break. - Throw it.
我们其他人在你来之前就是专家
The rest of us were the experts before you got here
而你不过是仗着跟超女关系好
and traded your friendship with Supergirl
来跟荣兹局长套近乎而已
for favor u202dwith Director J'onzz.
如果让你管事
Oh, if you were in charge,
我们肯定到现在还不清楚主宰是不是外星人
we'd still be wondering if Reign was an alien.
你个自负的连环杀手♥狗♥儿子
You egotistical little son of a serial killer.
卡拉
Kara?
滚开
Get off me.
马上
Now.
玩真的吗 懦夫
Really, coward?
你之前拿过枪吗
Have you ever even held a gun before?
我现在就拿着呢
I'm holding one now.
停下来
Knock it off!
停下来
Knock it off!
我一直在处理你的烂摊子
I am always cleaning up your messes.
别来烦我
Get out of my face!
快分开 别打了
Hey, break it up! Come on!
放开他
Get off of him.
刚才发生了什么
What the hell just happened?
是超能力精神异常
It was a psychic anomaly.
我立起了防护罩来保护你们
I put a barrier up to protect you all.
天啊 温 真对不起 你还好吗
Oh, God. Winn, I'm sorry. Are you okay?
我有点 我感觉我要流血了
I'm kind of... I feel like I'm gonna bleed. Yup.
迪莫斯 真的很对不起 我...
Demos, man, I'm so sorry. I'm...
我为之前所说的话道歉
Hey, I'm sorry for what I said.
说实话 我觉得你特别聪明
For the record, I think you're super smart.
你很棒
You're great.
这就像我在酒吧看到卡拉诺人所做的一样
It's like what I saw the Kalanorian do in the bar.
我跟你说了她需要进一步观察
I told you she needed more observation.
-现在还在探访时间呢 -咱们去找她
- Well, it's still visiting hours. u202d- Let's go see her.
在此期间 肖特特工
In the meantime, Agent Schott,
收集我们对抗超心理的抑制器
round up the inhibitors we used against Psi.
重新校准 保证足够人手一台
Recalibrate them. Make sure there's enough to go around.
上次我没做好防护措施 这次我会的
I didn't take enough precautions last time, I will now.
来吧
Come on.
幸亏你来得及时 老兄
It's a good thing you came when you did, man.
是啊 幸亏啊
Yeah, good thing.
我之前从没有过那种感觉
I've never felt anything like that.
就好像有东西在我的脑袋里
It's like something was inside of my brain.
我控制不住它
I couldn't control it.
-你还好吗 -我也感受到了
- Are you okay? - I felt it, too.
等一下 你也被影响了
Wait a minute, you were affected?
我打了蒙·艾尔
I hit Mon-El.
非常狠
Hard.
我们在训练 然后我很受挫
We... We were training, and I was frustrated
因为我一直做不好
'cause I wasn't getting it,
然后他提到了我们的过去
and then he brought up our past,
我训练他的事情 然后我就愤怒了
when I used to train him, and that's when the rage set in.
你确定你是被影响了吗
Are you sure you were affected?
你什么意思 我当然是了
What do you mean? Of course, I was.
看起来你俩还有些遗留问题
It seems like you two still have some unresolved issues.
也许和他一起训练不是什么好主意
Maybe it's not a good idea you train with him.
真是荒谬
That's ridiculous.
不管我和蒙·艾尔之前有什么问题
No, whatever issues I had with Mon-El before,
都已经过去了
those are behind me.
我们现在仅仅是同事关系
Our relationship u202dis strictly professional.
这只是为了抓到主宰
This is just about getting Reign.
不好 坏了坏了
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
让她侧过身
Turn her on her side.
-好了 -准备好医疗室 我们要过去
- Okay. - Prep the Med bay, we got incoming.
她在说什么
What's she saying?
我不知道 但肯定是火星语
I don't know, but it is definitely Martian.
我只想回家
u202dI just wanna go home,
莉娜 求你
Lena, please?
求你放我走吧
Please let me out of here.
我也想让你回去找你女儿
I wanna get you home to your daughter as much as you do.
相信我
Believe me.
我只是想要保护你
I am just trying to protect you.
你们俩
Both of you.
我之前跟你说过
I told you this before,
如果我伤了人 我会记得
if I had hurt people, I would remember.
你说得对
You're right.
你会记得
You would remember.
在内心深处 你会感觉到你所做的事
On some deep level, you would feel what you had done.
你看着这个 还记得是什么感觉吗
When you look at this, do you remember what it was like?
袭击摩根·埃奇
Attacking Morgan Edge?
我愿付出一切来近距离观赏一下
What I wouldn't have given to have seen that one up close.
没有 记不起来吗
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表