剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
能够得到最美味的成品
you get the most delectable mixture?
我不知道呢
I did not know that, no.
我很想试试
I'd like to try it.
谢谢
Thank you.
是她
That was her.
我看见她的脸了
I saw her face.
我知道 看起来很像她
It looks like her, I know. I know.
但我向你保证 那不是你妈妈
But I promise you, that's not your mom.
我为什么要信你
Why should I believe you?
你保证过她会没事
You promised she was gonna be okay.
你说得对
You're right.
我没告诉你真♥相♥
I didn't tell you the truth.
我隐瞒事实是想保护你 我...
I was hiding it to try and protect you, and I...
我现在知道我错了
I see now that that was wrong.
我向你保证
I give you my word
我会用尽一切努力 保证你的安全
that I will do everything within my power to keep you safe.
而且从今往后
And from here on out,
我永远都会对你坦诚相告
I will always be honest with you.
可以吗
Is that okay?
-可以帮忙撑一下门吗 -好
- Could you hold the door, please? - Got it. Ooh.
-莉娜 -卡拉
- Lena. - Kara.
见到你可真开心
You are a sight for sore eyes.
我想了你几个礼拜了
I've been missing you for weeks.
很抱歉一直没联♥系♥你 只是...
I'm so sorry I haven't been in touch. It's just...
不必道歉
Oh, don't apologize about anything.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
来看鲁比
Ah, visiting Ruby.
我不知道该带什么 所以买♥♥了冰淇淋
I didn't know what to bring, so I brought ice cream.
这冰淇淋可真够多的
That's a lot of ice cream.
你听说发生的事了吗
Did you hear what happened?
对 我听说了
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
她今天可真是命途多舛
What an awful day for her.
这么说都算轻的了
Yeah, u202dthat's an understatement.
艾丽克斯说你在帮超女对抗主宰
Alex tells me that you're helping Supergirl fight Reign.
她肯定很感激你的帮助
I'm sure she's so grateful for your help.
说实话 我和超女合作是为了救小萨
Well... Frankly, I am only working with Supergirl to save Sam
因为我别无选择
because I have no other choice.
什么意思
What do you mean?
老话说得好 "别去见偶像
Well, it's that old adage. "Never meet your idols,
只会感到幻灭"
it'll only lead to disappointment"?
没错
Oh, yes.
超女并不是表现的那样诚实公正
Supergirl's not all truth and justice like she pretends to be.
她还让詹姆斯
You know, she had James
闯进L公♥司♥ 搜我的私人保险库
break into L-Corp and search my private vault?
那她肯定是有充足的理由
I'm sure she had a really good reason.
当然 詹姆斯没有照做
Of course, James didn't do it.
-是吗 -对
- Really? - Well, no.
我们已经在一起几个月了
We've been dating each other for months.
他了解我 信任我 我也信任他
He knows me, and he trusts me, and I trust him.
超女背着我做事
Supergirl went behind my back,
还利用我的私人感情对付我
and used my personal relationships against me.
简直像我母亲的所作所为
That's something my mother would do.
她越界了
She crossed a line.
我无法再信任她了
I can never trust her again.
我不知道鲁比喜欢什么口味 所以就都买♥♥了
I didn't know what flavor Ruby likes, so I bought every flavor.
希望你胃口不错
I hope you brought your appetite.
你了解我的
Oh, you know me.
塔尼娅 住手
Tanya, please stop.
我们想帮你 我们保证
We wanna help you, we promise.
以克维尔之名
In the name of Coville,
请把那本日记还给我们
please bring us back the journal.
塔尼娅
Tanya!
紧急出口
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表