剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
好了 完好如新
There. Good as new.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在帮忙
I'm helping.
不是这样用的
No, no. That's not how that works.
其实就是这样用的
Actually, that's exactly how that works.
我知道
I know.
让飞机上升一千八百米 给引擎排气
Pull up 6,000 feet, and vent the engines.
你太弱了
You are weak.
我去搞定她 去看看其他人
I've got this. Check on the others.
谢谢你 温
Thanks, Winn.
我认为你不知道你会变成什么
I don't think you know what you're becoming.
我已经变身了
I've already become.
我是死神 而且我选择让你先死
I am death, and I choose you first!
朱丽娅
Julia?
你的意志还在 我知道的
You're in there. I know it.
你要振作起来 帮帮我们
Come on, you gotta rise up and help us.
已经日全食了 你没有超能力了
The eclipse is full. No more powers.
艾丽克斯 不要
Alex! No.
-朱丽娅 -朱丽娅 振作点
- Julia. - Julia, please!
-朱丽娅 -朱丽娅 起来反抗
- Julia. - Julia, rise up.
我做不到 你还足够强大
I can't do this. You're still strong enough.
帮帮我们
Help us!
结束了
It's over.
你之前怎么说的
What did you say before?
说只有对等的力量才能打败你
That only one of equal strength can beat you.
那就冲我来吧 女巫
Well, come at me, witch.
不 不要
No! No!
我一直都知道你很弱
I always knew you were weak.
不
No!
不
No!
-她撑不过去了 -我很遗憾
- She's not gonna make it. - I'm so sorry.
她做到了 她成功了
She did it. She did it.
瘟疫死了
Pestilence is dead.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get the hell outta here.
你好
Hey.
你也好啊
Hey yourself.
我们做到了
We did it.
我们朋友的未来
The future of u202dour friends...
家人的未来
family...
还有你姐姐的未来
Your sister.
我们救了所有人
We saved everyone.
我们打败了瘟疫 阻止了枯萎病
We beat Pestilence, we stopped the Blight.
全都结束了
It's all over.
那我们现在可以回家了
So, I guess we can go home now.
应该是
I guess so.
我们还能回家吗
Hey, can we even get home?
布莱尼会想到办法的
Brainy will figure it out.
否则他就不能叫这个外号♥了[机灵鬼]Otherwise, he loses the nickname "Brainy".
堡垒消失了 就像从未出现过一样
The fortress is gone, like it was never there.
石头变成了沙子
Stone turned to sand.
主宰也消失了 无法追踪
And Reign is gone, too, she's untraceable.
堡垒被毁之后
You know that eclipse ended
日食也立刻消失了
as soon as the fortress was destroyed.
三个灭世者 我们杀掉了两个
We got rid of two out of the three Worldkillers.
这是巨大的胜利
Like, that's a win.
我们能找到小萨的 会有办法
And we'll find Sam, somehow.
我知道
I know.
话说 这新战衣不错啊
Hey. Hey, cool new suit!
温帮了我大忙
Winn did me a solid.
对 升级了
Yes, upgrades.
我一直想申请当超查部部长
Well, I'd been asking the Director of the DEO for one for years,
但却不断被拒绝
but I just kept getting denied.
要怪就怪国会 预算不归我负责
Blame it on Congress, I don't write out budgets.
再说了 你难道不怀念马球衫吗
Besides, don't you miss your polo?
看起来很吸汗
It looked like it was sweat-wicking.
我拿到了一把新枪 跟你应该不是很配
I have a really cool new gun. Don't think it won't work on you.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
之前我们没来得及聊聊
Hey, we didn't get to talk earlier.
-我和詹姆斯按你的要求做了 -然后呢
- James and I did the thing you asked... - And?
詹姆斯说保险库里是空的 没有氪石了
James said that the vault was empty. There's no more Kryptonite.
看来莉娜说的是实话
And, uh, looks like Lena is telling the truth.
莉娜
Hey, Lena.
-刚才表现很好啊 -你也不错
- Nice work back there. - Yeah, you weren't so bad yourself.
我们没救下小萨
Yeah, we couldn't save Sam.
但是救了朱丽娅
But we saved Julia.
如果朱丽娅能够战胜内心的魔鬼
And if Julia can overcome the demons inside of her,
小萨也有机会
then Sam has a chance, too.
但愿吧
I hope you're right.
其实 我想跟你聊聊
Hey, actually, um, I wanted to talk to you.
我之前似乎反应过激了
I may have been overreacting.
对我而言 我们一笔勾销了
As far as I'm concerned, our slate is clean.
这个我可以接受
Well, I can work with that.
很好
Good.
没想到你居然会想见我
Surprised you'd want to see me.
其实 这么久以来
You know, for quite some time,
我一直在找理由
I've been looking for any reason...
找可以不信任你的理由
Any reason I could to distrust you.
这不怪你 只是...
It's not your fault, it's just, um...
可能是受莱克斯牵累吧
Lex baggage, or whatever.
但过去两年里
But for the last two years,
你一切的所作所为都证明我错了
you have done nothing but prove me wrong.
-直到现在 -不 不
- Until now. - No. No.
在我看来
The way I see it,
你朋友带着难以承担的问题来找你
your friend came to you with something unbearable.
你竭尽全力帮她承担
And you tried your best to help her carry it.
尽自己的一切力量去帮助她
You did everything u202din your power to help her,
不管别人如果发现这一切
regardless of what that might look like to other people,
会怎么看你
when they found out.
你这种精神很美
And that's beautiful.
也是我想要结识的人
That's somebody I want to know.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
但你要做一个关于我的决定
But you have a decision to make about me.
-我当然想结识... -我是守护者
- Of course I wanna know-- - I'm Guardian.
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为我做了一件不太光彩的事
Because I did something I'm not proud of.
我闯进了你的实验室
I broke into your lab.
为了确认你是否还有氪石
To determine if you had more Kryptonite.
你为什么要这样做
Why would you do that?
我别无选择
I had to.
为了超女 她要求我的
For Supergirl, she asked me to.
是吗
She did?
对 但我也同意了
She did, but I'm the one who said yes.
所以这怪我
So, this is on me.
但我进去之后 我没能走进你的保险库
But when I got in, I couldn't go into your vault.
本来是可以的
I mean, I could.
但我不想进去
I didn't want to.
我不需要进去
I didn't need to.
我信任你 也希望你可以信任我
I trust you. I really hope that you can trust me.
好
Yes.
我也有件事要告诉你
There's something else you need to know.
说吧
Hit me.
那不是莱克斯的氪石
That wasn't Lex's Kryptonite.
我弄清楚怎么制♥作♥了
I figured out how to make it.
你的人性必须泯灭
The human in you must die.
那个孩子必须死
The child must die.
鲁比·阿里亚斯必须死
Ruby Arias must die.
鲁比
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表