剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
恕我直言 在我眼里
Due respect, but what I saw in that house
她是个演技高超的骗子
was a very capable liar putting on an act
以此来接近并干掉你
so she can get close enough to kill you.
不 我觉得她不是在演戏
No. No, I don't think she's faking it.
你把你看到的幻象告诉了我
You told me u202dabout the vision you had.
世界在燃烧
The world was burning.
她就是你看到的灭世者
That is the Worldkiller that you saw.
对 但如果她有一部分并不是灭世者呢
Yes, but what if there's a part of her that isn't?
如果我能让她变回朱丽娅
If I can get her to be Julia again,
我们不就可以跟她合作了吗
doesn't that mean that there's someone we can work with?
而这个人
This?
这个人什么都不肯告诉我们
This isn't telling us anything.
朱丽娅也许会开口
Julia might.
-我们可以试试你的办法 -谢谢
- We can try it your way. - Thank you.
等你的办法失败之后 再按我的办法来
And when your way fails, we try it mine.
你好 朱丽娅
Hi, Julia.
你之前在家里似乎很害怕
You seemed really scared at your house earlier,
我完全理解
and I totally understand that.
我是来帮你的
And I'm here to help you.
-朱丽娅 -我不叫那个名字
- Julia. u202d- That's not my name.
好吧 你想让我们管你叫什么呢
Okay. What would you like me to call you?
我是炙热的光
I am the scalding light.
我是吞没罪恶的洪水
I am the flood that sweeps away sins.
我是正义的代言人
I am the word and cry of justice.
好吧 你能把这名字整短点吗
Yeah, would you mind just condensing that a little bit?
-艾丽克斯 别 艾丽克斯 -太长了
- Alex. Just... Alex. - Well, it's long.
你刚才想告诉我你的名字来着
Uh, you were about to tell me your name.
我想听听你怎么说
I'd really like to hear what you have to say.
我叫纯粹
I am Purity.
很高兴认识你 纯粹
Nice to meet you, Purity.
不过我还是会叫你朱丽娅 可以吧
I'm gonna call you Julia, though. Is that okay?
因为我是先认识的她
Just, I met her first,
其实我更想跟她交谈
and she's who I'd really like to talk to, actually.
随便你怎么称呼我
Call me what you will,
氪星人
Kryptonian.
他们还没搞清状况
They don't understand yet.
但你明白
You do.
我
Me?
是的
Yeah.
没错 我明白得很
Yeah, I do. I understand it just fine.
-让我来吧 -艾丽克斯
- May I? - Alex...
我很熟悉这种表情
See, I know that look.
你自以为比我聪明
You think that you're smarter than me,
比我强大
that you're stronger than me,
这没关系 你有权利那么认为
which is fine. I mean, you're entitled to your own opinion.
不过你会慢慢改观的
It'll change in time, though.
因为 当你在这里
Because, after days,
待上几天 几周
weeks, months
几个月之后
in here,
你会感觉我将你像洋葱般一层层剥开
you're gonna feel like I peeled your skin off
把你的内心看得一清二楚
and saw everything underneath.
你可以叫我"丹弗斯特工" 纯粹
You can call me u202d"Agent Danvers," Purity.
朱丽娅
Julia,
我知道你在
I know you're in there.
如果你能现身的话 我会帮你的
If you can show yourself, I will help you.
或者你可以直接告诉我们主宰的下落
Or you can just tell us where Reign is.
这正是我们抓你进来的原因
I mean, that's why we brought you in here,
而且抓你不费吹灰之力
which was super easy, by the way.
姑娘们
Oh, ladies.
你们对我根本就统一不了战线
How will you ever make your minds up about me?
戴维斯中学
去滑冰吗
Okay, ice skating?
这是一次疗愈内心的休假
Uh, it's a mental health holiday.
你还好吗
Is everything okay?
我好得很
Yeah. Of course.
我只是太想你了 宝贝
I just miss seeing you, babe.
这几个月不好过
I mean, it's been a rough couple months,
我觉得我们都该逃离一下现实
I feel like we can both play a little hooky.
天呐 你是认真的
Oh, my God, you're being serious.
我是认真的 这个计划还可以吧
I'm serious. Sound like a plan?
绝壁可以
Hell, yeah.
你今天只能说一次"绝壁" 额度已经用完了
You get precisely one "Hell, yes" today. I hope you enjoyed that.
好吧
Okay.
贝尔艾尔 你的飞船竟然是一辆贝尔艾尔
A Bel Air... Oh! Your ship is a Bel Air?
没错 两个四腔化油器 登托夫的凸轮
Indeed. Two four-barrel carburetors, Duntov cam...
-里程数是多少 -大约七亿英里
- What's the mileage? - About 700 million.
我都不知道你还懂车呢 温
I didn't know you knew about cars, Winn.
拜托 既然我都能把车拆开再重新组装
Oh, please. If you can take it apart and put it back together,
我当然懂车啦
you better believe I know about it.
好吧 只准看 不准动 懂了
Ooh! Yeah. "Look, don't touch." Got it.
你为何想看我的飞船
Why did you want to see my ship?
我们巡洋舰上的莫兰电池上周没电了
Well, the Moran battery in our cruiser died last week.
等等 你们的飞船没电了吗
Wait, your ship doesn't have any power?
也不完全是 飞船有五个供电源
Well, not entirely. There's five power sources.
但是莫兰电池能产生反引力场
But a Moran battery generates anti-gravitational field.
有了它 飞船才能飞
Which is how the ship flies.
但如果电路太久不通电 会出现退化
But if the circuits are without power u202dlong enough, they degrade.
然后变成废品 懂了
And turn into a pumpkin. Got it.
所以唯一的办法就是用你飞船上的莫兰电池
So the only way to save it is if we use the Moran battery from your ship
重新激活我们的燃料电池
to regenerate the fuel cells in ours.
所以你需要借个火
Oh. So you need a jump?
-是的 -简单
- Yeah. - Easy.
这电池看着很猛的样子 我能拿一下吗
Now that battery looks like it packs a punch. Can I hold it?
-不行 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
朱丽娅·弗里曼 没有出生证明
Julia Freeman. No birth certificate,
于1993年被劳伦斯和莫莉·弗里曼收养
adopted in 1993 by Lawrence and Molly Freeman.
我看看上面还写着什么
Let's see what it says.
对牛奶过敏
Allergic to milk.
在辛辛那提音乐学院学习音乐
Studied music at the Cincinnati Conservatory.
朱丽娅这人听起来还不错吧
Doesn't Julia sound nice?
是啊
Yeah.
虽然我没怎么跟她接触过
Yeah, from the little I've been around her,
但我喜欢她
I liked her.
扮演她很有意思
She was very fun to play.
你那文件里写的
Everything you have in that file
不过是角色介绍而已
is just a character description.
这世上从来没有 也绝不会有
There never was, and never will be,
朱丽娅·弗里曼
a Julia Freeman.
只有小小的我
Just little old me.
那你为什么要假扮那么多年
But why keep up an act for a decade?
当我和我姐♥妹♥们♥来到这里时
When my sistren and I arrived,
我们知道要等待很多年
we knew it would be many years
那宇宙级别的统治力量
before the cosmic alignment of forces
才能到来
came to pass.
伪装是必须的
Masks would be necessary.
维尼塔·立普森 你在辛辛那提的室友
Vinita Ripson, your roommate at Cincinnati,
你的紧急联♥系♥人 你十几年来的好朋友
your emergency contact, your best friend for a decade...
我猜她现在一定很担心你
I bet she's really worried about you right now.
好像是这样
Sounds about right.
维尼塔一直很粘人
Vinita was always so clingy.
粘到让我发疯
It drove me crazy.
疯到去救她的命吗
Crazy enough to save her life?
朱丽娅
Julia?
你以为我会像你一样去关心人类吗
You imagine I care about humans just because you do?
我觉得你关心 朱丽娅 而我也关心你
I think you do care, Julia. And I care about you.
如果说
Will you care
当我扯开你的胸骨
when I tear open your bones
挖出你柔软的内脏时 你还会在乎吗
and rip out your soft parts?
你不会有这个机会的
You're never gonna get that chance
因为我不放人 你就得一直待在里面
because you are gonna sit in that cell until I say so.
在那之后 我会撕裂你的朋友
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表