剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表
孤身一人
alone.
如果你以为利用我亡儿的样子
So, if you think exploiting the form of my dead son
就能击溃我 那就太蠢了
will break me, you are a fool.
我绝不会告诉你们科拉权杖的下落
I will never tell you where the Staff of Kolar is.
父亲 是我 荣恩
Father, it's me, J'onn.
我活了下来
I lived.
我逃去了地球 我没死
I fled to Earth, I survived.
你露馅了 白火星人
You give yourself away, White.
我儿子绝不会逃走
My son would never have fled.
我现在住在纳欣诺市
I'm living in National City now.
我是名警♥察♥
Yeah. I'm a cop.
我很喜欢 还不错
I like it, it's good.
话说回来 我打电♥话♥是因为...
So, um, anyway, I am calling because...
我要结婚了
I'm getting married.
不是跟...
No, it's not a...
她叫艾丽克斯
Her name is Alex.
总之 我们要举♥行♥一场派对
Anyway, we are having a party.
婚前送礼会 定在这周日
A wedding shower, on Sunday and, um...
你大概来不了
You probably can't make it,
但我还是想邀请你
but I thought maybe I would invite you.
我希望你能来
See, I'd like it if you came.
总之 祝你和妈妈一切都好
Anyway, I hope you and Mom are good.
我为什么要那么做
Why did I do that?
我不明白他为什么感觉不到我
I don't understand why he couldn't sense me.
他看不到我
He couldn't see me.
他在监狱呆得太久 大概见惯了把戏吧
He's been in prison a long time. He's probably used to tricks.
够了 我这就进去
Enough of this. I'm going in.
不行
You will not.
如果这个绿火星人不想自愿提供信息
If the Green won't share the information willingly,
我们就要诉诸蒂艾戈尔权 强行取得了
we'll have to invoke the right of Tyagar and take it by force.
蒂艾戈尔是什么
What's Tyagar?
这一权利允许他强行穿过我父亲的思想屏障
It will allow him to force through my father's mental block
告诉他权杖的位置
and show him where the staff is.
这会伤害他吗
Could that hurt him?
可能会要了他的命
It could kill him.
-我们别无选择 -总会有其他办法
- We don't have a choice. - There's always a choice.
能否获取这一信息 事关我们的存亡
Our survival depends on getting this information.
你在乎的就只有自己的生死吗
Is that all you care about? Survival?
我曾发誓愿意为了这场抗争付出生命
I swore to die fighting for this resistance,
但我不会站在这里等死
but I am not gonna die standing here waiting.
你觉得自己有能力击溃我父亲的精神吗
You think you have what it takes to break my father's mind?
比你厉害的火星人都做不到 孩子
More powerful Martians than you have tried, boy.
够了 提洛有一句话说得对
Enough. Till'all is right about one thing.
如果我们不赶快找到权杖 就死定了
If we don't find the staff soon, we're finished.
所以你一定要这么做 荣恩
So you have to do this, J'onn.
你要进入你父亲的思想 你能做到吗
You have to get through to your father. Can you?
我能
I can.
我也愿意去做
And I will.
很好 那就抓紧吧
Good. So hurry.
因为时间紧迫
Because time is running out.
卡拉 你是否想过 这么久过去了
You ever wonder, Kara, what your parents would say to you
如果你父母现在见到你
if they could see you now,
会对你说些什么
after all this time?
他们会对你现在的样子作何评价
What they'd think of the person you've become?
我每天都在想
Every day.
他们会为我骄傲
They'd be proud of me.
我也这么想
Yeah, I thought that too,
而我现在真有机会去问他了
and I actually got the chance to ask.
我父亲觉得我是个懦夫
My father thinks I am a coward.
那说明他不了解你
Then he doesn't know you.
因为我所认识的那个荣恩
'Cause the man I know has dedicated his entire life
一生都致力于不让火星上的悲剧在别处重演
to making sure what happened on Mars never happens anywhere else.
进去吧 荣恩
So go in there, J'onn,
让你父亲看看他儿子到底是个怎样的人
and show your father who his son really is.
爸
Dad.
你早点打电♥话♥告诉我你要来就好了
I wish you would have called and told me you were coming.
那样我就可以去机场接你了
I would have picked you up at the airport.
坐大巴也挺好
The bus was fine.
妈妈她...
Is Mom...
你妈这次不来了 她不喜欢坐飞机
No, your mother isn't coming. She doesn't like to fly...
你不必解释的
Oh, you don't have to explain.
你饿吗 咱们可以先去吃个饭
Are you hungry? We could grab a bite.
你们的派对就快开始了吧
The party of yours is soon, no?
还有几个小时 来得及
In a couple of hours, but we have time.
我再等等好了
I can wait.
我还是先去宾馆办理入住吧
I should probably check in at the hotel.
-好 -好像是往这边走
- Okay. - I think it's this way.
所以
So...
-你是个凶杀科警探 -对
- You're a homicide detective? - Yeah.
也做过其他工作
Among other things.
你侦破的那桩悬案听着很有意思
That cold case you cracked sounded very interesting.
那起军事谋杀
The Martial murder.
你知道那个案子
You know about that?
虽然我是个老头 但我知道怎么搜索
Well, I'm an old man, but I know how to Google.
我跟了你所有的案子
I follow all your cases.
跟我说说
Tell me something.
十♥八♥年♥了 他们都没有一条线索
For 18 years they didn't have a single lead.
你是怎么解决的
How did you solve that?
我回到犯罪现场
I went back to the scene of the crime,
调查所有人都遗漏的不寻常细节
studied the ordinary details everyone dismissed.
就像你教我的那样
Like you taught me.
你经常说"大多数谜团的关键在平凡之中"
You used to say, "The key to most mysteries is in the mundane."
你还记得
You remember that.
我记得你教我的一切
I remember everything you taught me.
我唯一佩服你们白火星人的
One thing I'll give you Whites,
就是你们从来不接受拒绝
you don't take no for an answer.
就像我之前和你说过的 父亲
As I told you before, Father,
我不是白火星人
I am not a White Martian.
看起来也不是绿色火星人
Or even a Green Martian, it seems.
我们族人的传统
It is the custom of my people
是变为客人的模样
to take the shape of our guests...
这是为了让你感到舒服而不是我
for your comfort if not for my own.
我知道我们火星人的习俗和传说
I am well aware of our Martian customs and lore.
火星曾经是个天堂
Mars was once a paradise.
但是赫隆米尔
But H'ronmeer
想要考验他的孩子 福波斯和得摩斯
wanted to test his children, Phobos and Deimos.
为了确保他们有足够的能力
To be sure they were worthy of it.
所以他赠予了他们两份礼物
So he offered them two gifts.
一本写有神圣符号♥的书
A book of sacred symbols
引导火星生命的道义伦理
on morals that govern Martian life,
还有一柄权杖 一件武器
and the staff, a weapon.
符号♥可以分享 但是权杖只属于一个人
The symbols could be shared but the staff wielded by only one.
得摩斯选择了符号♥
Deimos chose the symbols.
福波斯选择了权杖
Phobos chose the staff.
他是第一个白火星人
He was the first White Martian.
赫隆米尔很生气
H'ronmeer was furious
他的儿子竟然选择破坏而非知识
that his son would choose destruction over knowledge.
于是 福波斯被放逐到地下世界
And so, Phobos was banished to the underworld.
但是他的后代爬了出来
But his descendants clawed their way back
并且屠♥杀♥了我的族人
and slaughtered my people.
我们的族人
Our people.
我就是你的儿子
I am your son.
赫隆米尔埋葬权杖是有原因的
H'ronmeer buried the staff for a reason.
白火星人屠♥杀♥我的族人
The Whites disgraced his name
玷污了他的名声
by slaughtering my people.
我效忠于我的神
I will serve my God
我拒绝让你们使用他的权杖
by refusing to let you use his staff
来再次屠♥杀♥对方
to slaughter each other too.
真抱歉 梅根 但我这是为了我们
I'm sorry M'gann, but I am doing this for us.
荣恩
J'onn!
剧集 | 超女 | 导航列表