剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
楚丽对我做过一件非常糟糕的事
Look, Truly did something awful to me once.
脑震荡会痊愈的 不是吗
But concussions heal, don't they?
谁在意那个 她抢了我男友
Oh, who cares about that? She stole my boyfriend.
哎哟 麻烦了
Oh, ouch.
那是我深爱的男人
And it was a man I cared for very deeply.
她明知这一点
And she knew that.
你不觉得是时候
But don't you think it's time
把这些恩怨一笔勾销
to remove all that from the equation
让楚丽回到那个
and just let Truly stay in her shop
她热爱的小店
that she loves so much?
忘记过去 往前看
Forget the past and move on?
楚丽知道这么做的后果
But Truly knew that it was leading to something more serious.
但她还是把哈贝尔从我身边勾走了
And she went ahead and seduced Hubbell away from me anyway.
难道要我忍♥气吞声 忘掉这一切吗
Am I just supposed to forget about all that?
不好意思 你是说哈贝尔吗
I'm sorry, did you just say Hubbell?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你是楚丽的朋友
You're Truly's friend.
我是米歇尔·西蒙斯 哈贝尔的老婆
I'm Michelle Simms. I married Hubbell.
你就是那个女人
You're the madame?
歌♥舞♥女♥郎
Showgirl.
所以说...
So...
可以成交吗
Do we have a deal?
楚丽 我的战友 作战计划形成完毕
Truly, mi amigo, we have got ourselves a game plan.
我可以拿回小店啦
I get my shop back?
还不行 在想到别的办法前
No, you keep using my place
你还是继续用我的屋子吧
until we figure something else out.
就这样
That's our game plan?
别无选择 我答应她
That's all we got. And I'm giving your niece
免费教你侄女两年踢踏舞
two years of free tap class
从她脱掉保护头盔开始
once she gets that protective helmet off.
那女人太可怕了
That woman is rough.
他是武术大♥师♥ 还是机械专家
He's a martial arts expert and a master mechanic.
她会说法语 西班牙语 日语
And she speaks French, and Spanish, and Japanese,
拉丁语 波斯语和乌尔都语
and Latin, and Farsi and Urdu.
-不是吧 -消息来源很可靠
- Come on. - I heard it from a good source.
乌尔都语说得很溜
Fluent Urdu.
他们已经是学校的风云人物了
They're definitely the most popular kids in school.
两天之内 怎么可能
In just two days? How?
广泛交际 多语种广泛交际
Networking. Multi-lingual networking.
走路看着点 露琪
Hey, watch it, Rookie.
所有女生都对他犯花痴
All the girls are in love with him.
-真的吗 -不包括我
- Really? - Not me.
她也是所有男生的女神
And all the guys are in love with her.
-还有一帮女生也爱她 -也不包括我
- Some of the girls too. - Not me.
够了 别谈她了
Okay. Stop. Enough about her.
-我同意 -快进去吧 我们要迟到了
- I agree. - Let's get inside. We're gonna be late.
* 布谷布谷 你在做些什么 *
* Cuckoo, Cuckoo, what do you do *
曲名: Cuckoo, Cuckoo, What Do You Do?
* 四月 我翻开曲谱 *
* In April, I open my bill *
* 五月 我日夜歌♥唱 *
* In May, I sing night and day *
* 六月 我转腔变调 *
* In June, I change my tune *
* 七月 我飞向远方 *
* In July, far far I fly *
看她跳得多好看呀
Isn't she incredible?
* 八月 我必须... *
* In August, away... *
她叫科泽特
Her name's Cozette.
她会是我们所有人的偶像
She's really gonna raise the bar for us.
* 远走他乡 *
* I must *
* 布谷布谷 你在做些什么 *
* Cuckoo, Cuckoo, what do you do *
* 四月 我翻开曲谱 *
* In April, I open my bill *
* 五月 我飞向远方 *
* In May, I sing night and day *
* 六月 我转腔变调 *
* In June, I change my tune *
* 七月 我奋力飞翔 *
* In July, far far I fly *
* 八月 我必须... *
* In August, away... *
* 远走他乡 *
* I must *
多迷幻的歌♥ 是吧
Trippy song, huh?
好了 各位 在扶手杠前站好
All right, everyone. Let's get the bar centered
我们上课
and let's get started.
跟你们说一下 各位
Quick announcement, everyone.
明天我们迟一刻钟开始
We're starting 15 minutes later tomorrow.
你们也可以提前来做热身
You can still come, stretch, relax...
路德维痴迷的城♥堡♥
看完撕掉它
这次绝对没人打扰 我保证
舞蹈室 对吧
是的
我六点钟后有空 罗曼
那就七点左右 萨莎
取消见面
我们以后不能这样见面了
We've got to stop meeting like this.
也许我们可以更进一步
Or take it to the next step.
结婚 生子
Marry, have a couple of kids.
谁来带孩子
Who bears the children?
我们轮流来怎么样
How about we alternate?
我看行
That'll work.
我以为你今晚有约
I thought you had a date tonight.
提前结束了
I ended it early.
玛瑞恩显然不是我的菜
Marion was definitely not my type.
你和姑娘约会
You went out with a chick?
他是男的
It was a guy.
我这样维护他 真是太奇怪了
Now for some reason I feel weirdly compelled to defend him.
约翰·维恩的真名也叫玛瑞恩
John Wayne's real name was Marion.
但他改名为约翰了
And he changed it to John.
没错
True.
可怜的玛瑞恩
Poor Marion.
我猜猜看 你来这是要练习
So, let me guess-- you're here rehearsing
巴里什尼科夫的《白夜逃亡》里
the turn, twist, slide, kick
拉脱维亚出生的美籍芭蕾舞者
那些转身 转体 滑步 踢腿动作
you saw Baryshnikov do in "White nights"
没掌握之前 你不会离开对吧
and you're not leaving till you nail it?
我准备跟罗曼见面
I was meeting Roman.
-萨莎 -冷静
- Sasha-- - Relax.
-我刚刚取消了 -为什么是这儿
- I just canceled it. - But why here?
为什么不在你家里
Why not your house?
我家就是个灾难所
My house is a disaster zone.
我不可能带他回去
There's no way I'm talking him there.
所以来这里 都是紧身衣的汗臭味
So it's here? In a place that smells like sweaty tights,
真让人兴致盎然
because that'll really get you in the mood.
不需要太好的气氛
It's nothing that calls for mood.
我们只想找一个能闲逛 交谈
We just want a place to talk and hang
听音乐的地方
and listen to music.
不能去学校吗
What about school?
在学校我要陪我的朋友
I'm with my friends at school.
萨莎 约会的首先要务就是
Oh, Sasha, you don't know the first thing about dating.
遇到心仪的男孩 就甩了朋友
As soon as you meet a boy, you dump your friends.
男孩就是这个用途
That's what boys are for.
我以前不知道
I did not know that.
所以你不需要跟我聊聊
So you don't need the talk.
聊聊
The talk?
你知道的
The talk.
关于男孩子的...
The talk.
不需要
No...
但你想说就说
But you can give it anyway.
我想听听你的故事
I'd love to hear your version.
我的故事很不错哦 但听了之后
Well, it's a good one. You'll never use
你再也不会想上公厕了
a public toilet seat again.
我跟他说取消约会了
I told him to abort.
可能说得太迟了
Must have been too late.
那不是罗曼
It's not Roman.
你在整我吧
Are you kidding?
我一整天都在找你
I've been trying to get a hold of you all day.
-怎么了 -你不回短♥信♥
- What's up? - You don't answer texts,
不接电♥话♥ 不回邮件
phone calls, e-mails.
我一直开车找你
I've been driving around.
终于看到你的车停在前面
I finally spotted your car out front.
《洛克福德档案》不是白看的
All those "Rockford Files" finally paid off.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表