剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
?头系丝带?
* And a ribbon in my hair
《我们的身体 我们的内心》
?咧嘴笑哈哈?
* The bigger my toothy grin is
?烦恼多不了?
* The smaller my troubles grow
?欢喜大声唱?
* The louder I say I'm happy
?快乐便自来?
* The more I believe it's so
?我要独一无二?
* So I'll have that extra something
?我懂如何打扮?
* 'Cause I'll know what to wear
?我特别珍贵?
* So I'll be special and I'll be rare
?我将无可比拟?
* I'll be something beyond compare
?我将万众瞩目?
* I'll be noticed
?我会面带微笑?
* Because I'll wear a smile
?头系丝带?
* And a ribbon in my hair
-米利 - 我也没办法
- Oh, Milly. - It could not be helped.
那露天剧场得在秋季表演会前弄好
I need that amphitheater done for the fall recital.
-抱歉 -本实在太笨了
- Well, I'm sorry. - Ben was too stupid to live.
如果我连"把重的东西放那"这种简单指令
When I find myself acting out simple commands
都做得来 他们就滚蛋吧
like "You put big thing there," they have to go.
我再找一个泥瓦匠
I'll find another concrete guy.
-好吧 -把像本一样的傻瓜杀掉
- Fine. - This is why they had plagues, you know.
才是瘟疫的源头啊
To kill dumb guys like Ben.
知道你要做什么吗 米利
You know what you have to do, Mlly?
你得想办法解决她
You have to do something about that.
比如
Like what?
什么叫"比如" 她是你妹妹
What do you mean "Like what?" She's your sister.
-她现在一团糟 -为什么
- She's a wreck. - Why?
星星屋要倒闭了 她很绝望
She's devastated about Sparkles going down.
呃 我不确定我有办法
Oh, well I'm not sure what I can do about that.
说真的
Really?
让我们来想想
Well, let's think about that.
你能做什么
What could you do?
你能做什么来帮助你妹妹
What could you do to help your sister,
她曾有事业 现在却无所事事
who used to have a business and now doesn't have a business
还干扰我做生意
and is sitting in the middle of my business
-做这种事 -老天 这真麻烦
- doing that? - Boy, that's really upsetting.
-她很想星星屋 -那她需要工作咯
- She misses Sparkles. - So she needs work.
-然后呢 -我试过了
- Well... - I tried that once.
我在流水线上给她找了份工
I got her a job on an assembly line.
-简直是灾难 -我不是说流水线
- Total disaster. - I'm not talking about an assembly line.
她只要敲碎坚果就好
All she had to do was screw on a nut.
我不是说流水线 米利
I'm not talking about an assembly line, Milly.
对了 她也不会装卸货物
She's useless on a loading dock too, F.Y.I..
你好好想一定能想出点子来的
Well, maybe if you think real hard you'll come up with something.
我在想她倒混凝土怎么样
I wonder how she'd be at pouring concrete.
抱歉 我不知道这里满员了
Hey, sorry. I didn't know the place was packed.
-你要干嘛 -没事
- What do you need? - Oh, nothing.
-你穿舞蹈服来了 -是啊
- You're dressed in dance clothes. - Yeah, I am.
我感觉整个人是肿的
I was feeling a little bloaty
我想来转几圈
so I thought I'd spin around a little
看看能不能甩掉点东西
see if I could, you know, fling it off or something.
很好 我没事了
Charming. I'm done.
走吧 女士们 米歇尔要用工作室
Let's go, ladies. Michelle needs the studio.
都归你啦
It's all yours.
-试试在镜子前甩掉点东西 -好的
- Try and fling it away from the mirror if possible. - Will do.
-芭蕾舞裙讨厌我 -没有的事
- The tutus hate me. - They don't hate you.
-它们知道我失败了 -芭蕾舞裙...
- They know I failed. - The tutus...
好嘞
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我有事找你 有空吗
Aha! I've been looking for you. Do you have a minute?
其实我正要去范妮家
Actually, I'm heading over to Fanny's.
好吧 我要预约一下
Okay, then I'd like to make an appointment.
-周日如何 -预约什么
- How's Sunday? - Appointment to...?
来谈心 谈谈性
Talk. About sex.
周日吗 这合法吗
On a Sunday? Is that legal?
抱歉 我不是说那种"性"
I'm sorry. I didn't mean sex exactly like "Sex" Sex.
很好嘛
Oh, good.
-我知道性♥爱♥ -很好
- I know about sex. - Great.
但我要谈的不仅是性♥爱♥的运作机制
It's more like the mechanics of sex.
不是问你怎么做♥爱♥
You know, not what goes where.
那些我都懂 阴♥茎♥ 阴♥道♥等等
I'm up on that. Penis, vagina, blah blah blah.
无聊
Boring.
我只是有疑问
I just have questions, you know?
想跟你讨论一下
Things to talk through.
老天 天花板上挂了好多球啊
Boy, there are a lot of balls hanging from this ceiling.
知道吗 从五岁起
See, I always wanted a dog
我就一直想要只狗
from the time I was five.
但我决定 "如果我有只狗
But I decided, "If I'm gonna own a dog,
我就要好好养它"
I'm gonna do it properly."
所以我买♥♥了好多书
So I bought a lot of books,
还去了狗狗收♥容♥所♥和狗狗公园
and I went to shelters and dog parks
我买♥♥了更多的书 还一口气读完了
and I bought more books, and I read all the books,
我像狗一样坐在那 想了一堆狗狗名
and I dog sat, and I made lists of names--
结果还是没养成狗 对吧
And you never got a dog, did you?
是的 因为我过于理智 你懂吗
No. Because I over-intellectualize, you know?
不 不 我不懂
No. No, I don't.
我不能再靠清单了
I can't be alone with lists anymore.
我需要互动 讨论
I need interaction. Debate.
周日怎么样 四点
So how's Sunday, 4:00?
我没有把日程
Oh, well I don't have my...
记在本子上
thing with the day numbers on it.
四点三十五呢
4:35?
行 五点吧 帮我记一下
Sure. 5:00. Pencil me in.
-谢谢 米歇尔 -不客气 所以
- Thanks, Michelle. - Yeah, so...
-周一四点 -周天五点
- Monday at 4:00. - Sunday at 5:00.
这样更好
Even better.
该死的护根
Stupid mulch.
保护植被的有机覆盖物
植物都种进花盆了吧
Hey, I think the plants go inside the pots.
当然 我很棒吧 谢谢你来视察
Yeah, how helpful. Thanks for stopping by.
帮帮我吧
Help me out over here.
史考特同样擅长粉刷石膏板
Scotty is also great at drywall
和任何有关焦油的工程 仅供参考
and anything involving hot tar, F.Y.I..
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
你要当DJ吗
Oh, gonna be a DJ?
我脑海中已经编好
I have the choreography for the recital
独奏会的舞蹈了
all worked out in my head,
但我找不到合适的音乐
but I can't find the right music.
我讨厌这样
I hate when that happens.
听着 周六我要请假
Listen, I need Saturday off.
为什么
Why?
我就像卡特尔的骡子 周六我想轮班
I'm a mule for the cartel. Saturday's my shift.
垄断组织
出什么事了吗
Anything wrong?
没有 我只想请假
No. I just need the day off.
好吧
Okay.
多谢
Thanks.
这种情况不常发生
It's not gonna be a regular thing.
范妮
Hey, Fanny?
当女孩问你性问题时你要怎么回答
What do you say when the girls ask you about sex?
她们从没问过我
They never ask me about sex.
-噢 -怎么了
- Oh. - Why?
-没什么 -她们问你了
- No reason. - Did they ask you about sex?
只是闲聊一下
Just making conversation.
只是闲聊
Just making conversation?
"当女孩问你性问题时你要怎么回答"
"What do you say when the girls ask you about sex?"
这哪是闲聊
That's just making conversation?
-这是啊 -"天气怎么样"
- Yes. - "How's the weather?"
这才是闲聊
That's just making conversation.
-好吧 -"番茄的味道咋这么怪"
- Fine. - "What happened to the taste of tomatoes?"
这才是闲聊
That's just making conversation.
-抱歉谈到这个话题 -有人问你了
- Sorry I brought it up. - Someone asked you about sex.
-是谁 -没人 我只是假设一下
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表