剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
他肯定不知道你的电♥话♥号♥码
so he certainly doesn't have your number.
就算他找到了
And even if he did,
你也不知道你的手♥机♥在哪
it would be a miracle if you knew where your phone was.
哪里找到的
Where was it?
你设置了铃♥声♥我才告诉你
I'm not telling you until you get a ringtone.
好了 休息够了
All right, enough resting.
谢内 一种芭蕾舞姿 可理解为平转
现在开始沿着对角线做谢内 走
I want chaines across the room on the diagonal. And!
你好 我找理查德
Hi, I'm calling for Richard.
好的 告诉他米歇尔·西蒙斯找他
Oh sure, just tell him Michelle Simms called.
我是一位老朋友 再告诉他
I'm an old friend. Oh, and tell him I said to watch out
"当心草莓和比基尼泳裤"
for the strawberries and bikini bottoms.
他知道是什么意思
He'll know what it means.
-米歇尔 你非得在这聊吗 -你叫我打的
- Michelle, must you? - You told me to!
你们的定点在哪
Where are you spotting?
是我们在马萨葡萄园岛里开过的玩笑
It was an inside joke we had at Martha's Vineyard.
他接到信息就让他给我打电♥话♥
Okay, well, have him call me as soon as he gets the message.
没错 这个号♥码 多谢
Yeah, this number. Thanks.
-嘿 -别让别人看到
- Hey! - Shh! Don't call attention to us!
我们在躲范妮
We're hiding from Fanny.
别让她把我们列入克拉拉候选人
We don't want her to think of us for Clara.
希望她看不到咱们 就不会想到咱们
So we're hoping it's out of sight, out of mind.
我很确定范妮能发现你们
I'm pretty sure Fanny can sense you.
对不起 我静不下来
Okay, sorry sorry. I'm not good at quiet.
-蹲下 -什么
- Crouch. - What?
要是范妮女士往这儿看
If madame Fanny looks out here,
她会以为你在跟灌木丛说话
she's going to think you're talking to a bush.
现在她会以为我在对着灌木丛祈祷
Well, now she'll think I'm praying to one.
我知道范妮是个疯子
Look, I know Fanny's crazy,
但是扮演克拉拉不好么
but would it be so bad to play Clara?
这个机会可不是天天都有
That's not an opportunity that comes along every day.
没人能比萨莎跳得好
No one's ever going to live up to Sasha.
这可是赔本的生意
It's a losing proposition.
《胡桃夹子》的角色
能演糖梅仙子我很满足了
And I'm very happy as a sugar plum fairy.
我演了十年了
It's what I've been for the past 10 years,
这也是我的粉丝们所期待的
and it's what my fans have come to expect.
-你还有粉丝 -我妈和乔什
- Your fans? - Well, my mother and Josh.
现在我和乔什分了手 应该就只有我妈了
Probably now just my mother since I broke up with Josh.
别按喇叭 别按喇叭
Don't honk! Don't honk!
当然 告诉大家犹太妞躲在阁楼里
Oh sure, tell everyone the Jewish girl's in the attic.
-什么 -这样注意力就转移到她身上了
- What? - She's calling way more attention to you than I was!
接应逃逸的赃车来啦 你要一起逃不
That's our getaway car. You're welcome to stay here if you want.
蹲在灌木丛里 挺吸引人 还是算了
Crouched in the bushes? Enticing, but no.
下一步怎么办
So what's the plan?
让他带我们去买♥♥卫生棉好不
Do we make him drive us to get tampons?
我觉得 总是让查理带我们到处转
You know, I'm starting to think it's not fair
有点不公平
to make Charlie drive us around all the time.
这很公平
It's totally fair.
我们在帮我的父母教训他
We're helping my parents teach him a lesson
远离毒品危害
about recreational drug use.
那些不是毒品 那些是披萨的调料
Those weren't drugs, they were pizza spices
是你种在他房♥间里的
that you planted in his room.
那就教训他要锁好房♥门
Then we're teaching him a lesson about keeping his door locked.
不管怎么样都能让他长记性
Either way lessons are being learned.
笨蛋 我在等着呢
Loser, I'm waiting!
等啥 胸毛吗 别天真了你长不齐的
For what, chest hair? 'Cause that's never gonna happen.
我还是和波一起走吧
I think I'll just get a ride with Boo this time.
-我直接去上班 -那我和你一起去
- I'm going straight to work. - Then I'll come with you.
我可以在那儿学习或者干点别的
I can study in the walk-in or something.
别这样 来吧
Don't be weird. Come on.
我们晚点儿过去
We'll stop by later.
-你干什么 -坐在后面
- What are you doing? - Sitting in back.
丑八怪才坐后面 不然会引发交通事故
No, ugly sits in back, otherwise it causes an accident.
你知道我喜欢伸直腿的 老规矩啦
You know I like to stretch out. That's the deal.
我坐后排舒展腿脚
I stretch out in the backseat
你坐前排捣乱他调的电台
and you sit in front and mess up his radio stations.
原来是你在捣乱我调好的台
So you're the one who messes with my stations?
-原来我一直错怪德兹了 -是啊
- I guess I owe Dez an apology. - Yeah.
别让我妨碍你 做你该做的事
Don't let me stop you. Do your thing.
没事 收音机很好
That's okay. This station's fine.
-收音机还没开呢 -好 好吧
- The radio's not on. - Right. Right.
我才"休十" 这是餐厅休息十分钟的行话
I'm on my 10. That's restaurant talk for 10-minute break.
多谢指点 你们的行话真的很难理解
Thanks for clarifying. Your code was pretty hard to crack.
萨莎人呢
Where's Sasha?
我不知道 她发短♥信♥说她会来
I don't know. She texted she was coming.
每天上芭蕾课看不见她感觉好奇怪
It's so weird not seeing her at ballet every day.
我有点想她
I kind of miss her.
要是她听到你这样说 会痛扁你一顿
She'd slug you if she heard you say that.
那我更想她了
Oh, that makes me miss her even more.
她跟范妮道个歉会死啊
What if she just apologized to Fanny?
范妮很想让她回去
Fanny obviously wants her back.
可我们怎么能让她道歉呢
But how do we get her to apologize?
应该不难 萨莎和啦啦队
It might not be that hard. I mean, do Sasha and cheerleading
听着就不搭调
really seem like a match made in heaven?
啦啦队员都是得意洋洋活蹦乱跳的
Cheerleaders are perky and spunky and bouncy.
-全是萨莎讨厌的形容词 -我讨厌什么
- All adjectives Sasha hates. - What do I hate?
人家才"休十" 你还跟我耍迟到
Being late when I only have a 10.
-那是休息十分钟的暗号♥ -抱歉
- That's code for a 10-minute break. - Sorry.
我本来正想出门 可在家门口台阶上
I was on my way, but then I found a mix CD
看到一张我的秘密姐妹寄来的混音CD
on my doorstep from my secret sister,
我只好折回去听一下
and I had to go back in and listen to it.
秘密姐妹是啥
What's a secret sister?
啦啦队里玩的游戏
Cheerleading thing.
老队员和新队员两两配对
The older girls are matched up with the new ones,
前辈给新人送惊喜小礼物
and they surprise us with presents.
真好
Sweet.
不幸的是 送我礼物的人是个傻瓜
Unfortunately, mine is an idiot
她没发现
who doesn't seem to realize
自己在所有礼物上都加了姓名首字母
that putting her initials on everything
已经彻底毁了"秘密"的意义
blows the whole "secret" part of it,
何况她的姓名还是以生僻的Z.Q.开头
especially when her initials are Z.Q.,
不过她做布朗尼蛋糕给我
but she makes me brownies
还放在我的柜子里 貌似我们关系不错
and puts them in my locker like we're going steady.
-听着又烦又催胖 -没有那么惨
- Sounds annoying and fattening. - It's not that bad.
-当真 -一旦接受了这个设定
- Seriously? - Once you accept the fact
成天穿着板鞋 还是蛮好玩的
that you spend a lot of time in sneakers, it's kind of fun.
啦啦队
Cheerleading?
没错 而且这个超级简单
Yeah. And it's super easy.
我们每天只用练习一个小时
We only practice an hour a day--
要是谁肚子疼或长了青春痘 时间更少
less if anyone has cramps or zits.
一个小时 我是无法想象
An hour? I can't even imagine that.
你空闲时间都干些什么
What do you do with all your free time?
我终于能接触人们口中的网络了
I'm finally exploring that Internet everyone's been talking about,
-还有电视 -好怀念看电视的感觉
- and then there's TV. - I remember TV.
最棒的是我看电视的时候不用做其它事情
The best part is I don't even have to multi-task while watching it.
就呆坐在那 好像中西部的人一样
I can just sit there, like someone in the Midwest.
我彻底沮丧了
I'm officially depressed.
别这样 我们玩得也很开心
Oh, come on, we're having fun too.
告诉我 有什么新闻
Yeah, tell me, what's the latest?
-你走了之后范妮疯了 -真的
- Fanny's gone psycho since you left. - Really?
"贝茨旅馆" "浴室遇刺"是希区柯克《惊魂记》里的情节
像上演"贝茨旅馆"和"浴室遇刺"一样
Like full on Bates Motel, shower stabbing,
套上妈妈的假发那么"疯"
wearing your mother's wig "Psycho."
-不可能 -她找不到演克拉拉的人
- No way. - She can't find anyone for Clara.
就拿我们撒气
And she's torturing everyone in the process.
凡妮莎的眼睛都淤青了
Vanessa has a black eye.
我们吓得都不敢吭声
We're just not even talking about it.
-怎么了 -我的秘密姐妹
- What? - My secret sister.
她让我去足球场 说要给我个惊喜
She wants me to go to the soccer field for a surprise.
佐伊·昆德林 你又想到什么新花样了
Zoey Quindlin, what will you think of next?
她刚刚有咯咯笑么
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表