剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
我讨厌和他讲话
I hate talking to my manager.
我懂的
I know.
-那你干嘛问 -我是在想
- So why were you asking? - I was thinking,
或许这一次...
maybe this time...
你可以待得久一点
don't rush off.
我不会太赶的
I wasn't gonna rush off.
很好
Good.
想待多久就待多久
Stay... as long as you want.
能呆多久呆多久
As long as you can.
-你不会烦我吗 -不会
- You're not gonna get sick of me? - No.
我想你
I miss you.
那我就待久一点吧
Then I'll stay as long as I can.
-很好 -肯定的
- Good. - Good.
-美极了 -有点紧
- Wow, glamorous. - It feels a little tight.
如果拉链崩了就假装是演出的一部分
Well, if it rips, pretend it's a part of the act.
-你的舞伴呢 -在那里
- Where's your partner? - Over there.
-他看起来好傻 -像街头艺人的猴子
- He looks ridiculous. - Like an organ grinder's monkey.
-他没那么糟啦 -他不是乔丹
- He doesn't look that bad. - He's no Jordan.
他不会戴个礼帽吧
Tell me he's not going to wear a top hat.
彩排的时候帽子一直掉下来
It kept falling off in rehearsal.
-介意我坐下来吗 -请便
- Mind if I sit in? - No, please.
-迈克尔也在这 -真好
- Michael's sitting in too. - Great.
我...
So...
什么 我错过了什么
What is it? I'm already behind.
没什么...我就是...
Nothing, I just...
昨晚我很想哈贝尔
I just was thinking about Hubbell last night.
-哈贝尔吗 -是的
- Hubbell? - Yeah.
我只是觉得 应该告诉你
And I just thought that I'd tell you.
谢谢
Thank you.
待会见
So I'll see you after.
-你好 迈克尔 -你好 米歇尔
- Hey, Michael. - Hey, Michelle.
-好怀念和你的那次乱乱早餐 -打住
- Missed you at kinky breakfast. - Will you stop?
乱乱早餐没有你才真叫诡异
Kinky breakfast is just not kinky breakfast without you.
-我说了打住 -别想让我忘记
- I said it once. - And it will live forever.
我要被这领结搞疯了
This tie is driving me crazy.
-你看起来很华丽 -谢谢
- You look very dashing though. - Thank you.
今晚 你应该
You know tonight, you should
到我家我们一起看《娱乐春秋》
come over and watch "That's entertainment" With me.
《娱乐春秋》 米高梅公♥司♥的音乐歌♥舞剧
我挺想借给你的 但那是我妈妈的
I'd loan it to you, but it's my mom's and she's not into loaning.
我晚餐做千层面
I'll whip us up a lasagna for dinner.
你会做千层面吗
You can whip up lasagna?
自己学的 我奶奶教过我
From scratch. My grandmother taught me.
犹太人怎么会做
How a life-long Jew learned
超好吃的千层面呢 我也不知道
how to make a killer lasagna, I don't know,
但她教我的最好吃了
but she taught me and it is the best.
你意下如何呢 今晚六点半怎么样
So what do you say? Tonight, 6:30?
实话说 卡尔 不行
Quick answer for you, Carl... no.
-没错老兄 别做梦了 -什么意思
- Yeah, come on, dude, get a clue. - What are you talking about?
她又不是你女朋友 只是你的舞伴
She's not your frickin' girlfriend. She's your dance partner,
也就是说她不会去你家
which means she's not going
和你共进可悲的千层面
to come over to your house for your sad lasagna.
波 告诉他 你根本不喜欢千层面
Boo, step in here. You don't even like lasagna.
我的胃的确吃不消奶酪
The cheese does something bad to my stomach.
看吧 今晚不吃逊爆的千层面
See? No loser lasagna tonight.
好吧
Yeah sure.
抱歉 波
Sorry, Boo.
-傻蛋 -年度最蠢
- Idiot. - They just get dumber every year.
祝你演出成功
Break a leg.
好的 大伙这只是一次轻装排练
Okay, everybody. This is a loose dress rehearsal.
别担心犯错
Don't be afraid to make mistakes.
我们从《弗雷德和琴吉》开始
We'll start with Fred and Ginger,
然后是《小镇掠影》和《火鸟》
then it's "On the town" and "Firebird."
所以没有参演《弗雷德和琴吉》的
So anyone who's not playing Fred and Ginger
现在都退场
should be off the floor.
萨莎
Sasha!
马上过来
Come over here right now.
-我站在这挺好 -萨莎
- I'm fine where I am. - Sasha!
甜心 这是范妮的地盘
Whoa whoa, honey, this is Fanny's world.
你凭什么像这样我行我素
What makes you think you can sashay in here like this,
-你的头发太毁 -不是你说的算 范妮
- your hair ruined... - It's not all about you, Fanny.
在这就得听我的
In here it is all about me.
这是我的头发 我说的算
It's my hair. I'll do whatever I want with it.
-不行 -可以
- No. - Yes!
不行 你被警告一次了却熟视无睹
No! You already got one warning and you can't just shrugged it off
你不能让别人完全按你的方式来活
You can't tell us how to live every stupid moment of our lives.
- 我在说话 -这不公平
- No! I'm talking. - It's not fair!
-我在说话 -我也有说话的权利
- I'm talking! - I get to talk too!
你被警告一次了 你再像这样...
You already got one warning, and to come in here like this...
大家都像我一样厌倦了你死板的规定
I'm not the only one sick of all your stupid rules! We all are!
-我们都不能去游泳吗 -停下 给我停
- What! We can't even go swimming? - Stop right now, stop!
-我不需要这些 -是吗
- I don't need this! - Oh really?
对 我要去做啦啦队队员 兼顾不了这边了
No! I'm going out for cheerleading and I can't do both.
你太对了
You're right.
真是太对了
You're absolutely right.
你不能两头跑
You can't do both.
你不能兼顾啦啦队和芭蕾舞
Cheerleading and ballet.
出去
Get out.
-演出季怎么办 -安静
- What about show season? - Shh!
波 卡尔 开始跳
Boo, Carl, dance!
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表