剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
韦德梅尔女士
Mrs. Weidemeyer?
是我 萨莎 你的邻居
It's me, Sasha. Your neighbor.
你在家吗
Are you home?
拜托 你个老太婆不是一直在家的吗
Come on, you old crone. You're always home.
金妮 是我 我刚到家
Ginny, hey. It's me. I just got home
看到大门敞开
and my front door is wide open.
不知道该咋办 给我回电♥话♥
Not sure what to do. Call me.
韦德梅尔女士
Mrs. Weidemeyer,
如果你在门后 听到了
if you're there and you heard
我无心的口误
that unfortunate verbal slip I just made,
我向你道歉 一时冲动所致
I'm very sorry, it came out of the moment,
我想弥补一下
and I want to make it up to you.
你下周要做磁共振对吧
I think you have an MRI next week?
我很乐意载你去
Love to be your wheels.
波 不在线 好吧
Boo? Not there. Okay.
谁说手♥机♥有用的
What good are cellphones?
听着 我家可能有窃贼
Look, there might be a burglar in my place.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me.
报♥警♥
Call police.
正在拨♥打♥保拉的手♥机♥
Calling Paula. Mobile.
取消
Cancel.
报♥警♥
Call police.
正在拨♥打♥保利特饮食店 连接中
Calling Paulito's Trattoria. Work.
取消
Cancel.
报♥警♥
Call police.
正在拨♥打♥保罗面包店 连接中
Calling Paul's Bakery. Work.
心 舞
第一季第17集
-真美味 -美极了
- Mm. Delicious. - Heaven.
咋了
What?
-我看到上帝了 -因为你吃了棉花糖吗
- I think I just saw God. - From eating a marshmallow?
-他的降临出其不意 -他长啥样
- His ways are strange. - What did he look like?
-像朱迪·加兰 -她倒是蛮适合扮演上帝
- Judy Garland. - God's a good gig for her.
朱迪·加兰 美国女演员及歌♥唱家
你落后了 楚丽
You're falling behind, Truly.
来 再吃一个
Come. Have another one.
有句俗话咋说来着
You know the old saying.
"我的臀部说不 我的嘴却说
"My hips say no, but my mouth says
多吃点 楚丽 享受生活
get in there, Truly, and enjoy something
别因生活糟糕就自我厌恶
without feeling the life-sucking guilt
尽管你妈妈20年来都让你这么认为"
your mother beat into you for 20 years."
俗话是这么说的吗
Is that how the old saying goes?
一字不差
Word for word.
真棒 我未婚夫的短♥信♥
Coolness. A text from my fiance.
他们现在什么事都发短♥信♥吗
Oh, they can text on life alert pendants now?
不准提这个
Ignoring that.
他已经打包完毕 明天就开车来
He's all packed and ready to drive out here tomorrow.
伴郎护送他过来
His best man's riding shotgun.
他们小学时就是朋友了
They have been friends since grade school.
-很不错吧 -可以一起追忆失业时光
- Isn't that cute? - They can reminisce about soup lines
以及运冰马车
and ice wagons.
伴郎 你和里克啥时结婚
Best man? When are you and Rick getting married?
明天 在日落时分的沙滩
Tomorrow. On the beach at sunset.
婚宴在麦当那旅馆举♥行♥
Reception to follow at the Madonna Inn.
加州最怪异最酷炫的地方
The weirdest, coolest place in Cali.
姑娘们 知道嫁给
Ah, girls, you know what marrying
可爱的资本家意味着啥吗
a lovely man of means means?
不用再表演了 我可以脱掉紧身衣
No more performing. I can hang up the tights,
扯掉头饰 知道吗 从17岁起
hang up the headdresses. Do you know I have worked
每个新年前夕我都要工作
every New Year's Eve since I was 17?
从没欢度过新年
I have never celebrated New Year's.
现在里克和我可以欢度新年啦
Now Rick and I can celebrate New Year's.
如果他能活到新年
If he makes it to New Year's.
-当然能 -酒后失言
- So obvious. - Getting sloppy.
我还可以做些工艺品
And I can craft.
我一直想做工艺品
I've always wanted to craft.
你从没这样想过
You have never wanted to craft.
我现在想了 会是些邪恶的工艺品
Well, I do now. It'll be dirty crafting,
但总之是工艺品
but it'll be crafting.
我再也不用一周六天去健身房♥
And I don't have to go to the gym six days a week.
还可以再胖三磅
I can even gain three pounds.
多美的事 -就算再胖五磅
Think about that! - I'd still love you
我也会爱你
if you gained five.
我还能养一群哈巴狗
And I can get a pack of Pekingese
当我无所事事回家时
to greet me at the door
它们会在门口迎接我
when I come home from not working or working out.
我要喂它们一大碗夹心软糖
And I can feed them from my giant bowl of bonbons.
啥叫哈巴狗 长毛狗吗
What's a Pekingese? Long-haired dog?
短毛的 是的 短毛狗
Short hair. I think, yeah. Short.
你不会怀念表演吗
And you won't miss performing?
那是你的爱好 不是我的
That's your thing, not mine.
因为你的心思都在里克身上
Because Rick's your thing now.
里克是我的全部
Rick's my thing.
米歇尔是你的伴娘吗
And Michelle's your maid of honor?
我们还没商量过呢
Oh, we didn't even talk about that.
随时听候您的吩咐
I'll do it if you want me to?
我觉得对于任何婚礼来说
Because maid of honor
伴娘都尤为重要
is an important part of any wedding, I think.
她具有象征意义
With the symbolism,
表现意义以及仪式意义
And the expressionism, and the ceremonialism,
还有达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥意义
and the dalai-lama-ism.
她在说啥
Where's she going with this?
全是胡扯
One of those wasn't even a word.
我觉得你需要
I just think you should have
指定一人当伴娘
a designated maid of honor.
我会是个出色的伴娘
I would be a great maid of honor.
没人请我当过伴娘 但他们应该请我
No one's ever asked me. But they should.
因为我很出色
Because I would be great.
我真的是这样认为的
If I do say so myself, which I just did.
-你一定得选她 -你不介意吗
- Oh, you gotta. - You don't mind?
看看那表情
Look at that face.
楚丽
Truly,
你愿意当我的伴娘吗
will you be my maid of honor?
当然 真的吗 我会很出色的
Yes! Really? I'll be a great one.
我已经说过了 对吧
I just said that, didn't I?
再去拿些巧克力
We need more chocolate.
一大♥波♥巧克力要来咯
More chocolate coming up.
明天她还记得这事吗
Is she gonna remember she asked tomorrow?
很难说
Very iffy.
萨莎
Sasha?
抱歉 你还好吗
I'm sorry. Are you okay?
我确定今早锁门了
I locked that this morning for sure.
我记得锁上了
I remember doing it.
报♥警♥了没
Did you call the police?
是的 等了20分钟才有人接
Yes, after being on hold for 20 minutes
他们让我进去看看有没有人
they told me to go in and see if anyone's there.
-傻透了 -我很失望
- That's stupid. - I was disappointed.
或许什么事都没发生
Well, it's probably nothing.
我进去看看 确保一切正常
I'll go in and make sure it's all fine.
我锁上门了
I locked that door.
-我相信你 -小心点
- I believe you. - Be careful.
别踩我的水果
Don't step on my fruit!
不就是个橘子嘛 有什么
It's an orange. Who cares?
是橘柚 还是有机的
It's a tangelo. It's organic,
而且贵得要死
and it cost like a thousand dollars.
好吧 我会注意不踩到你的橘柚
Okay. I'll watch the tangelos.
-你在干嘛 -我跟你一起
- What are you doing? - I'm coming with.
-不用 -我帮你
- No. - I can help.
-我了解这里 -我也了解
- I know the place. - I know the place too.
我更了解
I know it better.
只是个放了一张床的小公♥寓♥
It's a one bedroom apartment.
还没有复杂到要画路线图
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表