剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
她可能准备的食物不够
She won't have gotten enough food
然后派对无聊至极
and the party will suck
然后人人都会叫她玛丽·理查兹
and everyone will call her Mary Richards.
上世纪70年代 美国情景喜剧女主角
被未婚夫抛弃自己一人打拼的女性形象
好吧 唠叨老太婆
Yes, grandma. I'm sure all the kids
我肯定她会搞砸了
will be calling her Mary Richards.
我去拿面包做意式烤面包片
Hey, just getting bread for the bruschetta.
这是个16岁孩子的公♥寓♥
This is a 16-year-old's apartment?
或是奥兹仙境 简直就是奥兹仙境
Or Oz. It could be Oz.
《绿叶仙踪》中的奥兹仙境
-她还有壁炉 -还有柴火
- She's got a fireplace. - And wood.
有柴火在壁炉里烧
There's wood burning in the fireplace.
我在俄勒冈州住的时候 也有一个壁炉
I had a fireplace when I lived in Oregon.
有窝老鼠在那安家
The rats nested in it.
快看餐桌
Check out the food table.
她还有那种下面
Oh, she's got those metal containers
可以点蜡烛的金属锅
with the candle thingies under them.
那是小火锅 她居然有小火锅
Chafing dishes, she's got chafing dishes.
-劳驾 -什么事
- Excuse me? - Yes?
麻烦你给我找个靠枕
Could you please get me a pillow?
好的
Sure.
但别拿太好的
But don't take a nice one.
那我只能回我家给你拿了
Then I'll have to run back to my place.
去看看卫生间
Let's check out the bathroom.
她准许客人进去吗
Does she let people go in there?
反正我要去
I'm going in.
我该现在加果仁吗
Okay, now do I add the nuts?
玛莎说蛋白充分打匀之后
Martha says when the egg white has been properly beaten,
碗底没有明显的液体残留
no clear liquid should remain at the bottom of the bowl.
我没看到明显的液体残留
I see no clear liquid.
-那就听玛莎的 -加入果仁
- Then follow Martha. - Adding the nuts.
水管没问题
Pipes look good.
转卖♥♥的时候能加不少价
That adds a lot of resale value.
在这别来房♥产中介那套 金妮
Take your broker's vest off, Ginny.
糟了 我忘了拿潘趣酒要加的冰环
Oh, shoot. I forgot the ice ring for the punch.
我来拿
Ooh, I'll get it.
好漂亮
It's so pretty.
那些三色堇是可食用的
The pansies are edible.
绣了名字的毛巾
Monogrammed towels.
她居然有绣了名字的毛巾
She has monogrammed towels.
-看到了 -不是应该要
- I saw. - Don't you need, like,
六周才能弄到绣有名字的东西吗
six weeks to get something monogrammed?
不知道 我是用记号♥笔在内♥裤♥上写名字
No idea. I write my name on my underpants with a sharpie.
那个不是你当啦啦队长的朋友吗
Hey, isn't that your cheerleading friend?
奥布丽 我根本没请她
Aubrey. I didn't even invite her.
啦啦队长能感应到有派对
Cheerleaders can sense parties.
天生的能力 她们还能
It's innate. It's like their ability
让你觉得自己很卑微
to make people feel small.
萨莎
Sasha!
我不请自来不要紧吧
I hope it's okay that I came,
当我听说我的朋友萨莎
'cause when I heard my friend Sasha
要举办派对 我觉得非来不可
was having a party, I just had to be here.
当然 朋友
Of course. Friend.
波 帮我照看一下
Oh, hey, Boo, will you stir for me?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
你好 我是奥布丽
Hi, I'm Aubrey.
我是金妮 我们之前见过的
I'm Ginny. We've met before.
不可能
No.
-见过几次 -没有吧
- Several times. - I don't think so.
我们上同一节化学课
We're in the same chem class.
-你确定吗 -我们是实验搭档
- Are you sure? - We're lab partners.
完全没印象
Not ringing any bells.
-你好 奥布丽 -玛蒂
- Hey, Aubrey! - Maddie, hi!
你怎么样
How are you?
对她们而言 这就像呼吸一样平常
It's like breathing to them.
你来啦
You made it.
-我们来了 -你就是那个16岁小屁孩
- We made it. - You're the 16-year-old?
那么凶干嘛
What's with the hostile tone?
我有点被刺♥激♥到了
I'm a little pissed by all this.
别理他 不过这地方好得没话说
Ignore him. But still, this place.
还有家具 你还有水桶
And the furniture, and you have a bucket.
-必须的 -那可不一定
- Of course. - Not of course.
我就从来没有水桶
I've never owned a bucket.
我也没有 都是找人借的
I haven't either. You borrow buckets.
-懂我说的意思吗 -别理他
- You know what I mean? - Ignore him.
是你先提水桶的
You brought up the bucket.
跟我来 带你看点东西
Come on. I want to show you something.
这房♥间真漂亮
Wow. What a great room.
爱死这个梳妆台和这些枕头了
I love the dresser and the pillows.
还有娇艳欲滴的鲜花和粉红小青蛙
And how the fresh-cut flowers pick up the pink in the frog.
你早就进来过了 是吧
You've already been in here, haven't you?
当然
Totally.
所有东西都翻过了 内衣柜都没放过
Went through your underwear drawer and everything.
你能教我怎么
Hey, can you show me how to do that thing
把袜子弄成一个个小球么
where you fold up your socks into tiny little balls?
这就是我想让你看的
This is what I wanted you to see.
你从舞蹈教室偷来的吗
Did you steal it from the studio?
当然不是 我专门请人装上的
No. I had it put in.
在乔佛里芭蕾舞校 有个女孩告诉我
At Joffrey, there was this girl
她爸爸给她在房♥间里装了扶手杠
who told me her dad put a barre in her room
让她每天晚上都能练习
so she could practice every night,
而且她真跳得很好
and she was really good.
所以我想 要赶上她
So I figured if I'm gonna get that good,
我也要装个扶手杠
I need a barre too.
好极了
Very nice.
看吧 我是认真的
See? Serious.
的确
You are.
看起来像是你会做的事
Seemed like something you would do.
你计划好遭入室抢劫时的逃生路线了吗
So, hey, do you have your home invasion escape plan set yet?
-那是什么 -这是我每搬进新地方
- What's that? - Ah, it's the first thing I do
都会做的第一件事
anytime I move in someplace new.
是单身女孩的居家必备
It's a total single girl must.
我会环顾房♥间四周 然后设想
See? I look around a room and I think
如果歹徒从正门进来
the home invader is coming in through the front door,
那我该躲哪呢
so where do I go?
绝对不能躲在衣柜里
You don't want to hide in the closet
因为歹徒一定会检查衣柜
'cause he will check the closet
如果你被困在里面 很显然
and then you're trapped, so obviously, you're,
你的小命就不保了
you know, see ya.
好嘞 你住在一楼
Now, you're on the first floor
这意味着你可以从窗户跳出去
which means you can jump out the window
这好极了 但也意味着
which is awesome except it also means
歹徒可以从窗户进来
the home invader can come in through the window.
所以你需要第二条逃生路线
which means you need a second escape route.
而且 你得祈祷来犯的不是一群歹徒
Plus, you hope it's not a group of home invaders
就像《即刻救援》里面演的 那...
like in "Taken", so...
法国惊悚动作片
不过我从没遭到过袭击
And nobody ever attacked me
平安无事 还捡到一只小猫咪
and I was safe and I got a kitten.
我们再去看看那个桶好了
Let's see that bucket again.
我把面包买♥♥来了
I got the bread.
失陪一下 别乱翻我的衣柜
Excuse me a second. Don't go through my closet.
也就是说衣柜里肯定有宝贝
That must mean there's something good in there.
好像看到某人的翻版哟
Well well well, somebody's got a mini-me.
少胡说八道
Stop.
看得出来她很崇拜[抬头看]你
She totally looks up to you.
是啊 谁让我那么高
Yeah, 'cause I'm eight feet tall.
我觉得这很有爱
I think it's cute.
但也有点危险
And a little dangerous.
-所以说你的吸尘机没有尘袋 -没有
- So your vacuum cleaner doesn't need bags. - No.
无尘袋款性能更好 吸率更强
吸力也不会下降
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表