剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
对年纪大点的女人没兴趣
Not into older women, huh?
-这哪儿来的婴儿 -别问
- Why are you holding a freakin' baby? - Don't ask.
-但是怎么 -我换座的计划适得其反
- But how... - My last plan to switch seats backfired, okay?
我说了不要问
I said don't ask.
-60 -不是
- 60? - No.
-61 -不不
- 61? - No no.
不要让我猜你多大
Please don't make me guess how old you are.
人家真的想吃玉米片
Hey, I really could use some nachos.
-自己去买♥♥ -混♥蛋♥
- So go get some. - Rats.
我刚走没两秒
I'm gone for two seconds
你就跟其他女孩勾搭上了
and you're hitting on another girl?
-我要回家 -等等
- I'm going home. - Wait!
-战斗结束 梅 -我没跟她搭话
- At the buzzer. Mel! - I wasn't talking to her.
-骗子 -我根本就不认识她
- Liar! - I don't even known her.
波在哪里
Where's Boo?
她还没动
She hasn't moved.
她在那生根了 拖儿带女
She's putting down roots. Raising a family.
我们要甩掉这个家伙
We gotta get rid of this guy.
这货雷打不动
He's not budging for anything.
-都到这一步了 -等等 让我试试
- We're so close. - Wait, let me try something.
抱歉
Excuse me,
能换换座位 让我们坐一块吗
could we have your seat so we can all sit together?
当然
Well, sure.
这我倒是没想到
I did not think of that.
我发短♥信♥给波
I'll text Boo.
查理 兄弟
Charlie! Dude!
有座
A seat!
-待会和你聊 好不好 -当然
- Oh, um, I'll talk to you after, right? - Sure.
-不会吧 -天哪
- No way. - Wow.
-我该怎么办 -待在那
- What do I do? - Stay there.
等等 她还抱着那婴儿吗
Wait, is she still holding a baby?
不知为何我一点都不吃惊
Somehow that doesn't surprise me at all.
-天哪 -波你好
- Oh my God. - Hey Boo.
嘿 啥事
hey hi. What's up?
-这是个婴儿吗 -不是
- Is that a baby? - No.
大家 这是谁家婴儿
Okay, people, who's missing a baby?
-来点 -好
- Want some? - Okay.
怎么晚上六点镇里所有店都关门
How is everything in this town closed by 6:00?
布兰森他家关门较晚 布兰森 天哪
Branson is open later...Branson. My God,
连《奥斯蒙家族晚餐秀》都是七点开始的
even the Osmonds' dinner show doesn't start until 7:00.
我要把鞋脱掉
I've gotta take these shoes off.
不不不 派对准则第一条
No no no. Party rule number one:
结束之前永远不要脱鞋
never take your shoes off until the end of the night.
你脚会肿 然后你就穿不回去了
Your feet will swell and you'll never get them back on again.
那你就变成拿着鞋晃悠的蠢蛋了
Then you're the loser carrying her shoes around.
-这里就是卡车影院 -找到地儿嗨咯
- Here's the movie truck. - Yay, activity.
-逗我玩呢 -难以置信
- Are you kidding me? - Unbelievable.
而且检票员是个女的
Plus ticket dude's a lady.
甚至不能用色♥诱♥这一招
Can't even seduce our way in.
-运气如此呀 -我们能贿赂她
- Just our luck. - We could bribe her.
钱从哪来
With what money?
就是你用来给我过生日的钱呀
With the money you were gonna use
还有我的支票
for my fabulous birthday dinner. And there's my check.
-没了 -塔莉亚
- It's gone. - Talia.
我们在星星屋花掉了
We spent it at Sparkles.
我们买♥♥了什么
What did we buy?
我一套 你一套 楚丽一套
My outfit, your outfit, Truly's outfit.
-那店是楚丽开的 -这是礼物啊
- Truly owns the store! - It was a gift.
不花钱买♥♥就不算礼物呀
It's not a gift unless you buy it for the person.
所以你在楚丽的店里买♥♥了礼物给她
So you're buying gifts for Truly from her own store,
但却不愿请我吃晚餐
but you're not buying me dinner?
她就站在那 你伤了她的玻璃心
She's standing right there and you're making her feel bad.
瞧她那样子多可爱啊
And look how cute she looks.
好吧 抱歉 楚丽
Okay fine. Sorry, Truly.
-尽情享受吧 -那有个后门
- Enjoy it. - There's a back.
等等 楚丽 什么
Wait, Truly, what?
那里有一个后门 开着的
There's a back door and it's propped open.
我们可以溜进去
We could just sneak in.
看看你
Look at you,
行为像大人一样 想着怎么溜进去
acting all grown up and figuring out how to sneak in places,
穿着短裙 做着和年龄相符的事
wearing short dresses and acting age-appropriate.
真为你自豪
I'm so proud of you.
刚走神了一秒 他就搞出了一堆腊肠
I look away for one second and he's got a pile of salami.
不 这个无臂男一分钟前还有胳膊
No, the guy with no arms had arms a minute ago.
胳膊都在那边 看到了没
They're on the side there, see?
特效不是特别好
The effects aren't super great,
所以看上去有点像腊肠
so it kind of looks like salamis.
砍一条胳膊卖♥♥五毛的话 他早发了...
If I had a nickel for every arm...
你真风趣
You're funny.
我们靠着墙
We're leaning against a wall.
我冷
It's cool.
是啊 是有点
Yeah, it's something.
我好久好久
It's been a long time
没站在最后面看电影了
since I've stood in back and watched a movie.
等下
Wait.
楚丽·弗朗西斯·阿比盖尔·多米妮卡三世
Truly Frances Abigail Dominica III,
你居然把酒偷渡进了这个卡车影院
did you sneak booze into this movie truck?
我从星星屋里萨姆的桌子上偷拿的
I stole it from Sam's desk at Sparkles.
我爱死你了
I worship you.
-这片子啥名啊 -《胳膊山》
- Hey, what is this called? - "Mountain of Arms."
《胳膊山》 是一座胳膊堆起来的...
"Mountain of Arms"? As in someone builds a...
好吧我懂了
...Mountain of arms.
-咱得走了 -为什么
- We got to go. - What?
11点40了 我家的安全系统零点启动
It's 11:40. My house alarm sets at midnight
一直开到早上六点
and it doesn't go back off until 6:00 A.M.
-那得叫上波 -我去叫
- We need to get Boo. - I'll do it.
-怎么了 -米歇尔来了
- What? - Michelle is here.
天哪 又来了一只胳膊
Oh my God, it's another arm.
就跟《艾活传》似的
It's like Ed Wood!
著名电影 曾获第六十七届奥斯卡奖
一个人一步跨进一座木房♥子里
It's like someone literally went to a warehouse,
四处看看 看到五万只胳膊嚎一句
looked around, saw 50,000 arms and thought,
-"搞定" -背心
- "Done"! - Tank top!
看到某些露点部位喝酒是美国年轻人的一个习惯
喝
Drink.
咱也拍个片子吧 《牙齿摩天楼》
Hey, we should make a movie. "Skyscraper of teeth"!
《大腿神殿》
"Ziggurat of legs"!
-《残肢之塔》 -这个好 《残肢之塔》
- "The tower of torsos." - Yes! "Tower of torsos"!
对了 塔莉亚好像拍过这片
Hey, Talia was in a movie called that.
那是《血溅二号♥地牢》
It was called "Blood Dungeon Two."
差不多 她当时半裸出镜哦
Same thing. And she took her top off.
真的吗
Really?
所以第一幕就被杀了
Which is why I was killed in the first scene.
第一露点 第一见血
First boobs equals first kill.
被啥杀的
What killed you?
我哪知道 我觉得没人知道
I have no idea. I don't think anyone knew exactly,
就很大 很灼热
but it was large, and it glowed,
收工之后我们上♥床♥了
and I slept with it after we wrapped.
-她会告诉范妮老师的 -也许不会
- She'll tell madame Fanny. - Maybe she won't.
-我们偷溜过去 -她就是个高个巨人
- We could sneak past her. - She's 18 feet tall,
肯定一眼就看到我们了
she's totally going to see us.
-她会打小报告吗 -看着不太像啊
- Well, is she a narc? - She doesn't look narc-y to me.
她可能是深藏不露那种 装作你的朋友
She could be a covert narc, like she acts like she's your friend,
一起出去玩的时候你做了什么坏事
you hang out and do narc-able things with them,
回家后 你已经被"打小报告"了
and then you go home and you've been totally narced.
那怎么办
So what do we do?
等电影结束 她们离开之后
We wait for the movie to be over and they leave,
咱再跑回我家
then we run back to my house.
-他的电锯好像坏了 -太好了
- I think his chainsaw died. - Excellent.
那个杀手为了完成那座胳膊山
I thought it was really poetic how the killer
居然砍了自己的胳膊
cut off his own arms to finish the mountain,
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表