剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
We use him to keep an eye on things.
这几天得委屈各位
Look, I'm gonna need you guys to change
到男更衣室换衣服了
in the boys' room for the foreseeable future.
不是吧
No way.
你进过男更衣室没
Have you ever been in the boys' dressing room?
里面简直乌烟瘴气
You can literally see the air.
男厕所也是
And the toilets?
他们跳舞是不错啦
They hit their marks on the dance floor,
可这是唯一优点了
but that's where it ends.
好 那去我家换吧
Fine. Change at my place.
我家就是你们家
My house is your house.
太棒了
Cool.
不过先告诉你们
But you should know that right now
你们家里现在是脏乱差
your house is pretty dirty.
但别怪你们自己哈
Don't judge yourself though.
你们整周都忙着帮范妮上课
You've been very busy teaching Fanny's classes
忙这忙那
all week and stuff piles up.
肯定好过男更衣室
It's got to be better than the boys' dressing room.
绝对的
Anything is.
没事的 我来搞定达维斯
Look, it'll be fine. I'll take care of Davis.
只要不停地督促他就好
He just needs a lot of supervision.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
我得下楼去了
I've got to get downstairs.
五分钟后要上
I've got my pop-locking street-voguing hippety-hoppity
"潮流霹雳最炫民族广场街舞"课了
Macarena jump class in five minutes.
要进去吗
Are we going in?
有种怪怪的感觉
I feel weird.
她让我们来的 波
She told us to, Boo.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 但我们得尊重这里 毕竟...
But we need to be respectful of this place. After all...
就这样吗
This is it?
活了36年 她就这么点东西
36 years old and this is all she has to show for it?
床不错
Cool bed.
她的腰应该不怎么好
She's got back issues.
快下来
Get off of there.
除了姜汁汽水和保湿霜 啥都没有
She's got nothing in here but ginger ale and moisturizer.
金妮 快来看
Ginny, come look at this.
她以前是金发的
She was a blonde.
跟她一点也不配
that does not work for her at all.
你们这是侵犯隐私
This is an invasion of privacy.
是犯法的
There are laws against this.
她还到处去巡演呢
She has toured everywhere.
到俄克拉荷马州演了《俄克拉荷马》
She was in "Oklahoma" in Oklahoma.
脚很大嘛
Big feet.
然而 她的胸却...
Her boobs, however...
你们这些人怎么回事啊
What's wrong with you people?
如果有人到你家来
How would you like it if somebody came to your house
说你大脚平胸 你有什么感受
and called your feet big and your boobs small?
哟 里面一堆男人的号♥码
Boy, she's sure got a lot of junk on here.
洛·史都华是谁
Who's Rod Stewart?
著名摇滚歌♥手 以独特的形象与嗓音闻名
你们私闯民宅居然不带我
You break into a house and you don't think to invite me?
萨莎
Sasha!
终于来了
Finally!
浴缸摆在房♥子中♥央♥
a bathtub in the middle of the room...
多么中世纪犹太小镇范呀
how very mid-century shtetl.
我们还以为你去了军校呢
We thought you were in military school.
才没有 我们以为你被抓包了
No, we didn't. We just thought you got busted.
为什么
For what?
为什么
For what?
因为毁了车啊
For the car thing?
偷溜出去啊
The sneaking out thing,
因为你的一贯作风啊
the just generally being you thing.
没 他们带我水疗去了 而且...
Nope, not busted. In fact they took me to a spa and...
什么
What?
下次血拼随便买♥♥算我的
Next shopping spree is on me.
不会吧
No way.
你那么混账他们还给你信♥用♥卡♥啊
They gave you a credit card for being a jerk?
这本来是紧急时才用的
It's actually supposed to be for emergencies,
但这年头 有什么不紧急呢
but these days what isn't an emergency?
什么全球变暖
I mean what with global warming
世界末日之类的
and the world coming to an end and all,
一切都相当惨烈啊
everything's fairly dire.
所以我们在这干嘛
So what are we doing here?
更衣室漏水了
There's a leak in the dressing room
米歇尔让我们来这换衣服
so Michelle told us to get ready for class here.
我们在翻她的东西
And we're going through her stuff.
我们没有翻她的东西
We are not going through her stuff!
好 去翻她的东西吧
Okay, let's go through her stuff.
这是什么
what's this?
瞧这些首饰
Look at all this jewelry.
天啊
Oh my goodness.
脏兮兮的娃娃
A filthy doll.
不错嘛 你们觉得这怎么回事
Nice. What do you think happened here?
有故事哦
That's a story.
被撕扯过
It got ripped.
一分为二 像是愤怒得失去理智时弄的
In two. Like in a psychotic rage.
也许她曾经崩溃过
Maybe she had a breakdown.
对 因此她才会失去一切
Yeah. That explains how she lost everything
沦落至此
and wound up living here.
我觉得这里挺酷的
I think this place is cool.
如果她的精神崩溃史追溯到娃娃那年代
But if she had a psychotic break that involved a doll,
那不就是好久以前的
then wouldn't it have been a long time ago?
没错 那又怎样
Yeah, so?
现在她还是不正常吗
So is she still broken?
也许她在嗑药
Maybe she's on meds.
没准她是那种表面正常的疯子
Or maybe she's one of those functioning crazy people
白天没事儿 晚上就跟娃娃说话
that's normal in the day and then talks to dolls at night.
那就太有意思了
That would make her much more interesting, that's for sure.
一个字 天
One word. Ouch.
记住 就像在搭一条长长的桥
Now remember, it's a long reach out on the ponte,
手和脚是相连的
as if the foot and the hand are connected.
一边下来了 另一边上去
One goes down, the other goes up.
懂吗
Right?
起来 结束
Okay and hit!
从头开始
From the top.
也许我只有一只眼
I may only have one eye,
但我有两只耳朵
but I've got two ears.
那就别敲了
Then quit the banging.
抱歉 等等
Hey! Sorry, hold on.
你怎么搞这么乱啊
Why are you making such a mess?
太大声了吗
Too loud?
太大声了
Too loud.
抱歉
Sorry.
我都说太大声了 你这缺根筋的
I told you it was too loud, you freaking missing link!
很抱歉 再来 从头开始
Sorry about that. Again, from the top.
很好
Nice.
太棒了 真的太棒了
Excellent! Really great.
你 大耳妞
You! Girl with the big ears,
乍一看
at first glance,
看不出你有多优雅
you don't look like you have a speck of grace in you,
但说真的 你真的优雅极了
but you do. Seriously.
撩人小野猫 你们都是 真灵巧
Gazelles! All of you... gazelles!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你看见没...
Did you see the...
这不是芭蕾剧场
This is not the Belasco!
你不是来看《红男绿女》的
You are not here to watch "Guys And Dolls"!
好莱坞喜剧音乐电影
我知道
I know that.
快回房♥间来
Get back in the room.
我讨厌《红男绿女》
I can't stand "Guys And Dolls".
《红男绿女》直译为小男孩和小姑娘
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表