剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Seriously, iTunes.
快给我过来
Get over here right now.
天呐 你可真不怎么样
God, you're terrible.
我跳不来男伴
Well, you made me be the guy.
那就跟着我
Just follow me.
-我跟上了 这也许能管用 -也许吧
- I'm getting it. Maybe this will work. - Maybe.
史考特
Hey, Scotty!
这位我不认识的男士
Hey, guy I don't know!
楚丽
Truly!
吧台上有酒
There's a bottle on the bar!
去喝一杯 看看醉了能不能喜欢我点
Take a shot and see if you like me better drunk!
我能
I do!
范妮 你能不能
Fanny, can you...
楚丽 怎么了
Truly, what's the matter?
哈贝尔
Uh, Hubbell...
哈贝尔怎么了
what about Hubbell?
我在跟范妮说话
I'm talking to Fanny.
楚丽 哈贝尔到底怎么了
Truly, what about Hubbell?
他出门 开车来找你们两个
He went driving, looking for the two of you.
他不知道你们在哪儿
He didn't know where you were.
你知道 桃金娘路那有个拐角
You know the... um, the blind corner on Myrtle
9月的时候我们曾想装个停车标志的 记得吗
where we tried to get the stop sign, you remember? In September?
停车标志或是警示灯
We tried to get the stop sign or the flashing light?
楚丽 到底怎么了
Truly, what happened?
不知道从哪里冒出来的...
It just came out of nowhere...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表