剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
不过肯定会进展顺利
but it will go smoothly.
绝对不会像上周那么尴尬
This is not one of those awkward
那些人叫嚣着叫"我买♥♥光了保障性住房♥
"I buy low-income housing and kick everyone out
其他人只能去造公♥寓♥"
to build condos" things like last week.
这是爱的光芒
This is a labor of love.
让我们喝一杯吧 交易达成
Let's toast. I like to seal deals
喝几杯蓝色烈酒是我的习惯
with shots of any sort of blue alcohol.
-我也是 -我很快回来
- Yeah, me too. - I'll be right back.
你应该打电♥话♥告诉范妮这件事
You should call Fanny and tell her about this.
绝对应该
I definitely should.
我看到你的所作所为了
Saw your moves.
对酒保 还有那女孩
Bartender, the girl?
你可能会感兴趣
Think you might dig it.
召集各路干架能人 搬运好手 格斗战士
轮滑选拔赛
我们离开后 你又击倒谁没
You deck anyone while we were gone?
西部战线一片和平
All's quiet on the western front.
好了 游戏结束 让我们看看谁赢了
Okay, game over, everyone. Let's see who won.
弗兰基和科泽特
Frankie and Cozette?
他们是谁啊
Who the hell are they?
你要和我姐做生意
You're going into business with my sister?
你怎么知道
How do you already know that?
我看到她在吧台点蓝色烈酒
I saw her ordering shots of some blue alcohol at the bar.
她的庆贺指定饮品 我问她 她全说了
That's her celebration drink. I asked and she told me.
事情发展得太快了 不过我想是的
It's all happening so fast. But yes, I think we are.
-你知道我讨厌她 -确实知道
- You know I hate her. - I do know that.
跟她做生意 你铁定会后悔的
And you know if you go into business with her, you'll regret it.
我在她的楼里开家店
I opened up my store in her building
她甚至不肯让我给小店起名字
and she wouldn't even let me name my own store.
不是你给星星屋起名的吗
You didn't name sparkles "Sparkles"?
不 她取的 那是她的某只宝贝猫
No. She did. After one of her precious cats.
更绝的是 是她让那猫长眠于世的
And to top it all off, she put the cat to sleep.
-因为它太老了吗 -它才四岁 她只是厌烦了
- Was it old? - It was four. She was tired of it.
可能有什么别的...
Well, there may have been some other --
她会扼杀她不喜欢的东西
She kills the things she doesn't like.
楚丽 她有钱
Well, Truly, she has money.
范妮和我正缺钱
And Fanny and I need money.
是啊 明白
Yes. Sure.
她有钱有楼
She has money and buildings
一堆租约供人签
and leases that she wants people to sign.
而我什么都没有 我会失去我的店
And I have nothing and I will lose my store
失去你和范妮 失去一切
and you and fanny and everything.
米利会拥有一切 而我一无所有
And Milly will have everything and I will have nothing.
你不会失去范妮的 楚丽
You're not losing Fanny, Truly.
也不会失去我
And you're not losing me.
我感觉是这样的
It feels like it.
米利不是我的朋友
But Milly's not my friend.
-你才是 -真的吗
- You're my friend. - Really?
真的
Really.
你从来没请我去维加斯
You never invited me to Vegas.
楚丽 要是我再情绪崩溃
Well, Truly, the next time I have some sort of emotional breakdown
想要逃离生命中一切美好而安稳的事物
and run from everything that is good and stable in my life,
我保证一定请你来围观
I promise I'll invite you to come and watch.
好的
Okay.
她有没有跟你说《桃李满门》的事
Did she tell you she was in "Up the Down Staircase"?
我告诉你 她演得糟透了
'Cause she was terrible in "Up the Down Staircase."
楚丽 别担心
Hey, Truly. Don't worry.
人人有份
There's plenty for everybody.
干杯
A toast...
敬米利森特·斯通艺术表演中心
to the Millicent Stone Performing Arts Center.
我忘了拿找零了 去去就回
Forgot my change. Be right back.
她开玩笑的吧 米利森特·斯通...
Was she maybe kidding about the "Millicent Stone" --
她想要什么都会得到
She always gets everything she wants.
敬她没得到哈贝尔
She didn't get Hubbell.
才八点 夜生活就结束了 太悲哀了
8:00 and the evening is over. So sad.
我们镇到底什么时候才会有
Are we seriously gonna be the last town in the world
保龄球馆或是毒品屋啊
to get a bowling alley or a crack house?
智力竞赛之夜太差劲了
Trivia night blows.
是啊 他们什么时候开始发放
Yeah, and when did they
闪亮亮的蓝色获胜绸带
start giving out shiny, blue winner ribbons?
哦对了 科泽特搬来之后
When Cozette moved to town, that's when.
我们上楼吧 叫点披萨
Let's go upstairs, order pizza
计划一下要去上多远的大学
and plan how far away we'll all go to college.
什么情...
What the--
-萨莎 -发生了什么
- Sasha! - What's going on?
-怎么了 -那些盒子
- With? - The boxes,
-还有裹得像尸体的家具 -没事
- the Laura Palmer furniture. - Nothing.
-你们想看电影吗 -你要搬走吗
- You wanna watch a movie? - Are you moving?
-不会 -看着挺像这情况的
- No. - It looks like you're moving.
我父母只是想表明观点
My parents are just trying to make a point.
观点的内容就是你要搬走
Is the point that you're moving?
他们分道扬镳了
The parents are splitting up.
-又来了 -这次是正式的
- Again? - Well, this time it's official.
我爸爸打算出门见识世界
My father's joined the cast of "Boy Meets World"
还拉了别的男人
with another boy in another world.
出柜了啊
Wow, the closet door opened.
是啊 他说他要搬到圣何塞
Yeah, he says he's moving to San Jose;
她则说要搬到恩西诺市
She says she's moving to Encino.
我得选择我要跟谁生活
I'm supposed to pick where I wanna go.
各种废话
Blah blah blah.
圣何塞那里有什么
What the hell is in San Jose?
这么大的信息量 你却卡在这儿
All that information -- that's the piece that stuck?
这是真正让人惊讶的地方
It's the only truly surprising part of the story.
你们想看电视吗
You wanna watch TV?
你居然不告诉我们你要搬走
I can't believe you didn't tell us you were moving.
你是打算留下封分手信吗
Were you even gonna leave a breakup letter?
她可能只是打算
She was probably just
半夜里偷偷溜走
going to sneak off in the middle of the night
把我们借给她的衣服都带走
and take all the clothes she borrowed from us with her.
我没向你们借过衣服
I do not borrow clothes from you.
再也不会了 你都要搬走了
Not anymore. You're moving.
天啊 波要怎么办
Oh my god, Boo.
她听到后一定会抓狂的
When she hears, she'll freak.
-她适应能力可差了 -记不记得你发育时
- She's bad with change. - Remember when you grew boobs?
她整整一个月都不肯看你
She wouldn't look at you for a month.
打住 别吓着波
Stop. Do not panic Boo.
没人要搬走
Nobody's moving.
梅兰妮 金妮 你们现在可以回家吗
Melanie, Ginny, I need you guys to go home now please.
-好吧 -好的
- Uh, sure. - Yeah.
没错吧
Right?
真好笑
Hilarious!
明早七点搬运车会过来
Trucks are here tomorrow at seven.
街道清洁日 不准停车 计划得真好
Street cleaning day-- no parking. Great planning.
萨莎 拜托 我已经筋疲力尽了
Sasha, please. I am exhausted.
收拾好东西 考虑好你想跟谁走
Just pack your stuff. Figure out where you wanna go.
然后写在纸盒上
Write it on the box.
真成熟
Very mature.
你打算怎么办 自己住
What are you gonna do? Live on your own?
整个夏天 我一个人待在杰弗里学校
I was on my own all summer at Joffrey.
三周前我回来了 你甚至都没发觉
I got back three weeks ago. You didn't even notice.
我会好好的
I'll be fine.
洛杉矶也有芭蕾学校
You know they have ballet schools in l.A.
我对《与星共舞》不感兴趣 谢了
Not interested in "Dancing with the stars", thanks.
《与星共舞》 真人秀舞蹈节目
好吧 那就跟你♥爸♥走吧
Fine. Then go with your father.
他有一栋客房♥
He has a guest house.
你会拥有一整栋房♥来生闷气
You can have an entire structure to sulk in.
我现在喜欢小点的地方 算了吧
I'm trying to downsize. Pass.
好吧 随你
Fine. Fine.
你不想搬 那就不搬
You don't wanna move? Don't move.
还有两周 房♥子的租约就到期了
You've got two weeks till escrow closes on the house.
我把冰箱留下 讨厌死那个玻璃门
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表