剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Slow down, you're killing your friends.
你不想让我跑着去上课的话
You don't want me to run to class,
下次就告诉我准确的时间
next time tell me the real time.
-我说了 -你说两点
- I did! - You said it was 2:00.
那会儿可不是两点
It was not 2:00!
看起来像是两点
It looked like 2:00.
你看准指针
Spots. Seeing spots.
两点都过去一个小时了
It had not been 2:00 for an hour!
我想我快要吐了
Oh, I think I'm gonna barf!
你不能
No you won't!
得等我们进去了才行
Not until we get inside.
-她压根就没来 -她没来
- She's not even here. - She's not?!
我告诉过你她今天不会来上课的
I told you she wouldn't teach today.
今天还没结束
The day is not over yet.
-天哪 妹子 -我们会下地狱的
- Oh, brother. - We're going to hell.
-所有人 -只要别再让我跑就行
- All of us. - As long as I don't have to run there.
范妮夫人的儿子死了 可我们做了什么
Madame Fanny's son dies and what do we do?
我们花了两个半小时去看
We watch Mark Wahlberg blow up France
马克·沃尔伯格炸平了法国
for two and a half hours.
那的确是个很长的电影
It was a long movie.
-这不是重点 梅兰妮 -冷静
- Not my point, Melanie. - Calm down.
马克·沃尔伯格的电影里
What about a Mark Wahlberg movie says
有关于"节哀"的内容吗
"Sorry for your loss"?
没有 我们太差劲了
Nothing. We suck.
你差劲 你差劲 你差劲
You suck, you suck, you suck.
我也差劲 我们都很差劲
I suck. We all suck.
告诉我你的真实感受
But tell me how you really feel?
我们很差劲而且都会下地狱
We suck and we're going to hell.
醒醒吧 波
Wake up, Boo!
我们就生活在地狱里
We live in hell.
最糟糕的也不过是去卡平特里亚
The worst that can happen is we go to Carpinteria.
我要去那边换衣服了
I'm getting dressed over there.
别跟着我
Do not follow me.
波
Boo.
你的地盘
Your dance space.
我的地盘
My dance space.
有范妮夫人的消息吗
Any word from madame Fanny?
什么都没
Nope. Nothing.
她今天不会来上课了
She's not gonna teach today.
要是我 我也不会来的
I wouldn't want to teach either.
这太奇怪了 不是吗
It's so weird, isn't it?
昨天他还在
Yesterday he was here,
今天就没了
and today he's not.
我听说他们在30英尺远处找到了他的鞋
Well, I heard they found his shoe 30 feet away.
我听说他们还没有找到他的脸
I heard they still haven't found his face.
太可怕了
Horrible.
我们很可怕
We're horrible.
这屋里的每个人都很可怕
Everyone in this room is horrible.
我听说他在出事前
I heard they had just had sex right before
刚和他老婆亲密过...
he went out and...
-别说了 梅 -该死
- Give it up, Mel. - Crap.
我在想那是不是他们的第一次
I wonder if that was the first time they'd ever had sex.
或者 那是不是他的第一次
I wonder if that was the first time he'd ever had sex.
也许那才是他真正的死因
That's probably what killed him.
你这话是意思
What are you talking about?
他当了75年的处♥男♥
Okay, you're a virgin for 75 years
而他的第一次
and then the first time you have sex,
是和一个拉斯维加斯的舞♥女♥
you do it with a Las Vegas showgirl?
他受不了
He couldn't handle it.
他笔直地撞在树上
Dude drove right into a tree.
如果这会儿有颗行星撞来地球
If an asteroid hit this place right now,
那肯定是来砸我们的
we absolutely had it coming.
我祖母去世的时候
When my grandmother died,
她的灵魂出现在我们的车里
her spirit haunted our car.
-真的吗 -是的
- What? - Yep.
突然之间 在葬礼的第二天
Suddenly, the day after the funeral,
如果有人坐在乘客座上
you couldn't start it if
车就启动不了
someone was sitting in the passenger seat.
-祖母非常喜欢乘客座 -你们怎么办
- Grandma really liked her passenger seat. - What did you do?
我们把车卖♥♥了
We sold the car.
你们把你们的祖母卖♥♥了
You sold your grandmother?
然后买♥♥了个雪地摩托车
And bought a ski-doo.
三年前闪电击中了我家游泳池
Lightning hit our pool three years ago.
-谁死了 -没人
- Who died? - No one.
我们在谈论死亡 梅兰妮 别跑题
We're talking death, Melanie. Stay on topic.
世界上的"圣母玛丽亚"太缺了
Not enough "Hail Mary"s in the world.
我总觉得好像漏掉了一些重要的东西
I feel like we're missing something special.
一些凸显品质的东西
Something with flair.
你好
Hello?
是的
Yes.
我想定做♥鸡♥尾酒餐巾
I'm looking to have cocktail napkins made
印上达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥的脸
with the Dalai Lama's face on them.
他有没有不戴眼镜的照片
Does he ever not wear glasses?
她疯了 对吗
Okay, she's acting crazy, right?
我不知道 和什么比呢
I don't know. Compared to what?
不和你比 亲爱的
Not you, honey.
那可能是的
Oh. Then maybe.
她受了惊吓 她很痛苦
She's in shock. She's in pain.
事故发生以后
She hasn't talked about anything
她除了计划这个追悼会
but planning this memorial
什么也没说过
since the accident happened.
我去警局接她的时候
When I picked her up from the police station
她在考虑邮件邀请函会不会不太正式
she was wondering if an E-vite was too informal.
Shock & Denial震惊与否认 是悲伤的七个心理阶段的第一阶段
这是自我否认
It's denial.
悲伤的七个心理阶段
The seven steps.
达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥餐巾
Dalai Lama cocktail napkins.
在这种事情上你会见到很多种餐巾
You go through a lot of napkins at those things.
基本上都搞定了
Well, that's basically done.
他们得打电♥话♥向西♥藏♥那边申请肖像使用权
They just have to wire Tibet for permission to use his likeness.
我们刚才说到哪儿了
So where were we?
冰激凌车
Ah! Ice cream truck.
我刚才出去买♥♥了点百吉饼
I just went out and got some bagels
有没有人饿了
if anyone's hungry.
现在没人吃碳水化合物了
No one eats carbs anymore.
好吧
Oh, okay.
反正也不新鲜了
Well, they're stale.
不新鲜了估计更有嚼劲
If that helps at all. You know, all that chewing.
能帮着消耗更多卡路里
Helps burn some extra calories.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do?
没有
Nope.
看来...
So...
她还在这儿
she's still here.
不知道什么原因
Wonder why.
-突然就发生了 怀 -我知道
- It just happened, Vi. - I know.
反正她也不咋了解他
But she really didn't know him in the first place.
她在这儿也没什么可牵挂的了
There's nothing here for her now.
她真是太高了 是不是
She's awfully tall, isn't she?
她过去是不是个男人啊
Was she ever a man?
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
不知道 就是觉得镇上有个
I don't know, I just think the town could use
曾今是男人的女人也不错
a woman who used to be a man,
可以参加共和党
to go with the republican
丽莎·明奈利 上世纪70年代的美国当红演员 歌♥手 舞蹈演员和电视节目主持人
还能去模仿丽莎·明奈利
and the Liza Minnelli impersonator.
你好
Hello?
是僧侣打来的
Oh, it's the monk.
你好 大♥师♥
Yes, your holiness.
谢谢你给我回电♥话♥
Thank you for calling me back.
-你在干嘛 -打扫卫生
- What are you doing? - Cleaning up.
我在打扫卫生 总得有人来做
I'm cleaning up. Someone should clean up.
我会打扫的
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表