剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
We can both be Ginger Rogers...
-你还好吗 -这动作真高难度
- Are you okay? - This is a rough business.
你知道 琴吉·罗杰斯做了
You know, Ginger Rogers did everything
弗雷德·阿斯坦的所有动作
that Fred Astaire did,
不过是反向做的
but she did it backwards.
还穿着高跟鞋 波 你今天是打算
And in high heels. Any other brilliant cliches
用华丽的陈词滥调轰炸我们吗
you'd like to hit us with today, Boo?
节省一个便士等于赚了吗
A penny saved is a penny earned?
不是暖气 是水蒸气吗
It's not the heat, it's the humidity?
这又不是我想出来的 萨沙
I didn't say I thought it up, Sasha.
你和乔丹排练罗杰斯和阿斯坦的舞蹈了吗
So have you and Jordan rehearsed the Astaire/Rogers thing yet?
排练了一下 我们不想排练太多
A little. We don't want to rehearse too much.
保持新鲜感
Trying to keep it fresh.
三下
Three whacks.
她心情不好
She's in a mood.
-让他们瞧瞧我们的厉害 -来啊
- Let's show 'em some. - You got it.
-谁还需要排练 -你可不用
- Who needs rehearsa? - You don't.
-乔丹 跳得真棒 -我知道
- That was great, Jordan. - I know.
集♥合♥了
Okay. Let's gather.
动作快点
Quick, quick, everyone.
范妮夫人 欢迎回来
Welcome back, Madame Fanny.
我从未离开 我一直在这
I'm never gone. I'm always here.
是 夫人 我们也是
Yes, ma'am. So are we.
大家注意听 有很多消息要通知
Okay, everybody listen up because we have a lot to catch up on.
老学员们都知道 演出季马上就到了
As my veterans know, we are fast approaching show season.
我爱演出季
I love show season.
夏天是我们表演最多的季节
Summer is our busiest time for performances.
按常规 七月底
We have our usuals coming up...
我们在区购物中心 草莓节
the regional mall tour at the end of July,
各有一场演出
the strawberry festival.
在温图拉县艺术博览会的演出将会逗留一夜
The Ventura County arts fair will be an overnighter,
所以我需要一些父母跟着
so I'm going to need some parents to tag along.
我们的《胡桃夹子》在八月底上演
Then it's our Nutcracker at the end of August.
为什么要在八月演呢
Why do we do our Nutcracker in August?
服装打五折
Costumes are half-off.
但是我们本季的第一演
But our first performance of the season
是天堂镇美食的盛大开幕秀
is for the grand opening of Paradise Gourmet Foods,
这很重要
and it's a biggie.
他们为我们建了非常漂亮的舞台
They're building a beautiful stage for us
所以我们要展现一场芭蕾盛宴
and we're giving them a full ballet exhibition,
以罗杰斯和阿斯坦的舞蹈压轴
closing with the Astaire/Rogers dance.
范妮夫人 大阿罗约的海滩派对呢
Madame Fanny, what about the Arroyo Grande beach party?
今年没了
Not happening this year.
他们的艺术理事会决定今年
Their arts council decided to go with an exhibition
请南加州啦啦队冠军来演出
by the Southern California cheerleading champs.
各有所爱吧
To each his own.
绝没这么简单
That can't be all.
等着
Wait for it...
啦啦队和高雅艺术
What the hell does cheerleading
有半毛钱的关系吗
have to do with art?!
爆发了
And thar she blows.
如果啦啦队也是艺术 那喊山歌♥
If cheerleading is art, then so is yodeling
和转盘子都是艺术了
and plate-spinning.
如果大阿罗约那帮傻子
If those morons at Arroyo Grande
想看有大象腿的矮胖墩们
want to see squatty girls with thick thighs
做她们那些怪诞倒立和弱智杂技的话
do their grotesque handstands and flimsy acrobatics,
很好 随便看
then fine! Let 'em!
他们的压轴戏就算是让鸡在钢琴上
Their grand finale can be a chicken pecking out of tune
啄出曲调 那帮白♥痴♥也会喝彩
on a toy piano... that'll wow 'em!
我讲到哪了
Where was I?
你讲到了天堂美食的开幕式
You were talking about the Paradise Gourmet Food store opening.
对 就在两周后 还有一堆事要做
Yes, that's in two weeks, and we have a lot of work to do.
萨沙 这是怎么回事
Sasha, what happened here?
-你说什么 -转过去
- What do you mean? - Turn around.
你有晒痕
You have tan lines.
是啊 我晒了点太阳
Yeah, I got a little sun.
我不喜欢你这样
I'm not happy about it.
我也不喜欢 有点痛
Me neither. It hurts a little.
你知道舞蹈室关于学生和太阳的规矩
You know the rules about members of my class and the sun.
我不允许他们彼此接触
They are not to come in contact with each other.
有时候很难避免
It's hard to avoid sometimes.
逛街时 确实很难避免
Walking down the street, yes.
但很显然 你是穿着泳衣晒太阳的
But clearly you were in the sun in a bathing suit.
如果你想朝广播电台方向发展
Now if I were training you for a career in radio,
那没问题
that would be fine.
但舞蹈是视觉媒体 并且现在是演出季
But dance is a visual medium, and it's show season!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还要继续这样吗
Want to try that again?
我道歉了 我很抱歉
I apologize. I'm very sorry.
-波 -是
- Boo? - Yes?
今年你来跳罗杰斯和阿斯坦的舞
You're doing the Astaire/Rogers dance this year.
-什么 -但是一直是萨沙跳的
- What?! - But Sasha always does it.
她和乔丹...
She and Jordan are...
扶杆就位
Places at the barre.
一位
First position.
半蹲 半蹲 大蹲
Demi, demi, grande.
半蹲 站直
And demi. And straight.
半蹲 站直 大蹲
Demi and straight. And grande.
你在这呢
There she is.
范妮 欢迎回来
Hey, Fanny. Welcome back.
我的花草死了一半
Half my plants are dead.
我看着很好啊
They look fine to me.
很显然我走后 你没看顾过花♥园♥
You clearly did nothing to help the garden while I was gone.
有园丁 都是他们在管啊
The gardeners were here. They did it all.
园丁"修剪" "拂灰" "走了"
The gardeners mow, blow and go.
我没记他们的名字 不过可能是叫这些吧
I didn't catch their names, but that could be them.
你没看到他们都蔫了吗
I mean, couldn't you see they were distressed?
园丁还是花草
The gardeners or the plants?
米歇尔
Michelle.
范尼 你不想我碰你的花草的
Fanny, you don't want me touching your plants.
我跟植物 剪不清理还乱的
Plants and I have a history... a bad history.
《战火屠城》看过吧 就是我
"The killing fields"? That was me.
那城就是我屠的
I killed those fields.
显然下次走前 我得教教你
Well, clearly I'm going to have to show you
如何修剪牡丹花枝
how to deadhead peonies for the next time I'm gone.
好嘛 我很期待领略
Okay, I can't wait to explore
修剪牡丹花的精彩世界
the exciting world of peony deadheading.
很好 我买♥♥到了明天洛杉矶
Good. Oh, and I've got tickets to the matinee
一次午后场演出的票 你和我一起去
of a play tomorrow in L.A... I want you to go with me.
让我假扮你的老处♥女♥闺女吗
In my new role as your spinster daughter?
-别狂躁 -我是说
- Don't be snotty. - I'm just saying
这周末我要绣花边
I'm very busy with my needlepoint this weekend,
然后我要用羽毛笔给我在曼彻斯特的
then I was going to use my quill pen to write a letter
堂兄亨利写信
to cousin Henry in Manchester.
你不是喜欢歌♥剧吗 所以我才问的你
I thought you liked theater. That's why I asked.
我是喜欢歌♥剧 但你根本没问我
I do like theater, but you didn't ask.
你好像有时间 票钱我付
Well, sounds like you're free. I'm paying for the tickets.
这部剧应该也不错
The play's supposed to be good,
你到底在犹豫什么
so what's stopping you from going?
-因为我吗 -不是
- Me? - No.
我喜欢歌♥剧 不是因为你才犹豫的
I love theater, and you're not stopping me from going.
所以 我跟你一起去
So yes, I will go with you.
很好 应该会很有趣
Good. It's supposed to be very funny.
剧名是《空白 是时间了》
It's called "Blank up, it's time."
空白 什么意思
"Blank up"? What does that mean?
空白是个比较低俗的字眼
Well, the blank is some vulgar word,
印在票上的时候被和谐了
so that's how they have to print it on the tickets.
《空白 到时间了》
"Blank up, it's time"?
我要在脑子里滚动下
Okay, I'm scrolling through my mental list
那些肮脏的字眼
of filthy words here.
这个说不通
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表