剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
给我起来
Hey!
你是个好巫婆还是坏巫婆
Are you a good witch or a bad witch?
我可警告你
I want you to know
我曾把一个男人揍得不省人事
I have beaten a man unconscious before.
所以说 你是个坏巫婆
So... a bad witch.
-你是谁 从我沙发上滚下来 -是
- Who are you? Get off my couch! - Okay.
你从哪冒出来的 给我滚出去
Where'd you come from? Get out of my house.
-遵命 夫人 -你偷东西了吗
- Yes, ma'am. - Did you steal?
你在无助的老太太这里偷东西了吗
Did you steal from a helpless old woman?
绝对没有 我很抱歉
I didn't. I'm sorry.
米歇尔告诉过我你藏钥匙的地方
Michelle told me where you kept your key
还说你外出中不在家 所以我就
and that you were out of town, and I just...
米歇尔
Michelle?
米歇尔把我藏钥匙的地方告诉你了
Michelle told you where I kept my key?
哪个米歇尔
Michelle who?
你竟然把我藏钥匙的地方告诉他
You told him where I kept my key?!
开什么玩笑呢
Oh, you're kidding.
范妮 你回来了
Fanny, you're back.
我才走了两周 一回来就看见
I'm gone two weeks, I come back
你和一个在公共场合都敢穿人字拖晃悠的
and you're in bed with a child who wears flip-flops
-小屁孩搞上了 -你好 范妮
- in public. - Hey, Fanny.
你好 戈多
Hello, Godot.
我不知道你今天回来
I didn't know you were coming back today.
你还在这里藏了多少男人
How many men do you have stashed around here, huh?
你不是应该下周才回来吗
You were supposed to come back next week.
-说我吗 -有个男人在我的客厅里
- Oh, is that me? - There's a man in my living room,
-还有个在你床上 -我都记下来了
- a man in your bed. - I wrote it down.
难道还有个藏在车♥库♥里吗
Is there one in the garage?
盆栽棚里不会也藏着仨吧
Three in the potting shed?
你看 写着下周 20号♥
See? Next week. The 20th.
今天就是20号♥
Today is the 20th.
该死的 我错过了我的牙医预约
Crap. I missed my dentist appointment.
在我屋里的男人是谁
Who was the man in my house?
我不知道
I don't know.
是你让他睡那的 你告诉他钥匙藏哪了
You told him to stay there. You showed him my key.
-我说了吗 -我很抱歉
- I did? - I'm sorry.
我以为她外出不在家
I thought she was out of town.
-史考特 -谁是史考特
- Scotty? - Who's Scotty?
-我是史考特 -史考特是我哥
- I'm scotty. - Scotty's my brother.
-打断一下 -我以为你走了
- Excuse me. - I thought you left.
我是走了 但我需要找个地方待几天
I did leave, but I needed a place to stay for a few days,
而且我不想打扰你
and I didn't want to bother you.
所以你就像小罗伯特·唐尼那样闯进我家
So you broke into my house like Robert Downey, Jr.?
美国著名演员 歌♥手 曾有药物滥用问题
你不能这样想来就来 想走就走
You can't just come in and out like this.
-你该起了 -但我还光着...
- You should get up. - I'm kind of...
-很抱歉 -你得先和我说一声
- I know. I'm sorry. - You have to call.
-我手♥机♥丢了 -谁会把手♥机♥弄丢
- I lost my phone. - Who loses their phone?
很多人都会丢手♥机♥的好吧
Lots of people lose their phones.
有人能给我找条毛巾或者小毯子吗
Can someone hand me a towel or a throw blanket?
我的房♥子可不是招待所
My house is not a hostel.
这是我生活和睡觉的地方
It is where I live and sleep.
-我不知道他要来 -来块抹布也行啊
- I didn't know he was coming. - A dishcloth maybe?
我想我把手♥机♥落在蒙特里了
I think I left it in Monterey.
美国加利福尼亚西部一城市
那就回去拿啊
Then go back and get it.
我才不要回蒙特里呢
Oh, I'm not going back to Monterey.
为什么 她叫什么名字
Why? What's her name?
-谁叫什么 -给个茶壶也可以啊
- Whose name? - A tea kettle?
把他吓得不敢回蒙特里的那个人
Whoever it is that chased him out of Monterey.
-烤盘有吗 -你又太早下结论了
- Baking sheet? - You are jumping to conclusions again.
-平底锅 -给你找条裤子怎么样
- A skillet. - How about some pants?
在找烤盘和平底锅之前
Before the baking sheet and the skillet,
我们先给你找条裤子怎么样
how about we find you your pants?
裤子最好不过了
Pants would work.
把他的裤子找出来
Find his pants.
裤子 裤子 裤子
Pants, pants, pants.
也许是因为我不喜欢那个水族馆
Maybe I don't like aquariums.
蒙特里有非常著名的蒙特里湾水族馆
又或是蒙特里杰克奶酪
Or Monterey jack cheese.
蒙特里特产
也许奶酪和水族馆才是
Maybe cheese and aquariums are why
我不想回蒙特里的原因
I won't go back to Monterey.
-你有想过这些吗 -我没看见裤子
- Did you ever think of that? - I don't see any pants.
你确定你昨晚有穿裤子吗
Last night, you sure you had pants?
我确定
Pretty sure.
回想一下 你们是从哪开始鬼混的
Retrace your steps. You started this whole thing where?
车里 我们从车里开始的
Car. We started in the car.
真有品味 快走
How classy. Come on.
到外面来
Out there.
找到皮带了
Oh, got a belt!
你的海洋学学得怎么样了
So, how's oceanography going?
心 舞
第一季第十八集
如果能按尺寸算的话 这份心意也算大了
Huh. Well, if size counts, then it's big.
上面写的是什么
What does it say?
欢迎回来 范妮夫人
Welcome back, Madame Fanny.
我在尝试超现实主义的画风
I was trying for surrealism.
你有注意过把名字拼对吗
Were you trying to spell it properly?
-因为"范妮"有两个n -和一个F
- 'cause Fanny has two "n"s. - And an "F."
还有一个a
And an "A."
都写着呢 只是用了超现实的手法
It's all there. It's just surreal.
金妮 别往心里去
Ginny, don't take this the wrong way,
但你的画糟透了
but you stink.
我不会介意的 真谢谢你了
Oh, I won't. Thanks.
这画你都画了好几个小时了
I mean, you worked on this for hours.
弗兰基都教了你些什么
What exactly is Frankie teaching you anyhow,
绝对不会是画画
'cause it sure ain't drawing.
底下那些是什么
And what's all that at the bottom there?
-梨子 -梨子
- Pears. - Pears?
我在练习静物写生
I'm working on still lifes.
现在练的就是画梨子
I was practicing pears.
她来了吗
Is she here yet?
-还没 -很好
- Not yet. - Good.
我很想知道 她看见你把花绑在
I want to see her face when she sees you tied flowers
刚打磨好的扶手杠上 会有什么反应
to her newly sanded barres.
你觉得那尖叫会有多大声呢
How loud do you think that'll be?
好大的横幅啊
Ooh, that's a big banner.
谁是"陈妮"
Who's "Tranny?"
终于知道梵高为啥割掉自己的耳朵了
And people wonder why Van Gogh cut his ear off.
-艺术家总是喜怒无常 -金妮就这样
- Artists are so temperamental. - So's Ginny.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 太谢谢了
Thank you, thank you much.
我好想你们大家
Oh, how I've missed you all.
我每天都挂念着你们
I thought about you daily
当我吟唱 冥想
as I chanted, as I meditated,
还有喝着能让我
as I drank the spiritual tea
打开潜意识的灵茶的时候
that opened my consciousness.
现在我回来了
And now I am back.
我们有很多事情要做
And we have a lot of work to do.
我们马上开始上课
We'll start class in a minute.
灵茶是吧
Spiritual tea, huh?
凭处方购买♥♥是完全合法的
Completely legal. With a prescription.
范妮 你回来了我真高兴
Fanny, I'm so glad you're back.
你听说了吗
Did you hear?
我还没听说吧
I don't know, did I?
我想告诉你来着的
Yeah, I kind of meant to tell you.
星星屋完了 倒闭
Sparkles is dead. Kaput.
关门大吉了
Swims with the fishes.
-什么 -是啊 怪得很
- What? - Yeah. Weirdly,
一周只营业八小时
only being open eight hours a week,
竟然都经营不下去 谁能想到呢
not enough to keep a business going. Who'd have thought?
-楚丽 -这不是你的错
- Truly. - Not your fault.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表