剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
没开玩笑吧
Really?
怎么了 不好吗
What? Bad?
可恶的海瑟薇
Freaking Hathaway.
美国女影星
每个人都演这段
Everybody's doing this now.
再听一遍的话
If I hear this one more time,
我就要抓狂了 你有准备别的吗
I'm taking hostages. What else you got?
很好 就唱这个
Ah, perfect. Sing that.
可是这个剧是讲脑癌引发的大量死亡
The show's about a broad dying of brain cancer.
不是人人都会得那个病的
We don't all have to go down with her.
-你唱F调的 -你怎么知道
- You start in "F"? - How'd you know?
因为我是超级玛丽
Because I'm a terrific plumber.
去唱吧
Go sing.
好吧
Okay.
大家好 我叫米歇尔·西蒙斯
Hi. I'm Michelle Simms.
很高兴见到你 米歇尔 你要唱什么
Nice to meet you, Michelle. What are you singing?
《如果朋友们见到现在的我》
"If my friends could see me now."
出自百老汇音乐剧《Sweet Charity》
谢天谢地 终于不是《悲惨世界》了
Thank god no more "Les miz."
?如果他们现在能看到我?
* If they could see me now
?我的那群狐朋狗友?
* That little gang of mine
?我正享用梦幻般的美食佳酿?
* I'm eating fancy chow and drinking fancy wine
?我想让那帮损友们看到?
* I'd like those stumble bumbs to see for a fact
她唱得不错
She sounds good.
制片人有在笑吗
Are the producers smiling?
?我惊讶不已?
* All I can say is whoa
?快看啊 我在这?
* Look and here I am
快看她啊
Look at her.
?置身监狱一角?
* Right in a part of jail
?不会吧 这么巧?
* What a setup, holy cow
?他们绝不敢相信?
* They'd never believe it
?如果朋友们?
* If my friends
?见到?
* Could see
?现在的?
* Me
?我?
* Now
?他们绝不敢相信?
* They'd never believe it
?如果朋友们见着现在的我?
* If my friends could see me now
谢谢 米歇尔 很精彩
Thank you, Michelle. That was great.
休息一下吧
This is a good time to break.
十分钟怎么样
10 minutes?
大家都去方便一下
Everybody tinkle.
你要抽烟吗
Are you gonna smoke?
-不 -好吧
- No. - Oh.
我只是想站在一个抽烟的人旁边
I just wanted to stand next to somebody who still smokes.
顺便说一下 你非常棒
You were terrific, by the way.
-是吗 -今天见过最好的了
- Yeah? - Best I heard all day.
我说真的
I mean it.
很明显 又要演《出埃及记》了
Apparently the Jews are leaving Egypt again.
她们是谁
Who are they?
这些都是舞蹈演员
Those are the dancers.
舞蹈演员
The dancers?
这个剧的
For the show.
-这个剧的 -没错
- For this show? - Yep.
那我们刚刚的试镜
So the spots we just auditioned for are--
几周之前就结束了
Gone. Weeks ago.
这个编舞不管怎么样都会用同一批女孩儿
This choreographer hires the same girls no matter what.
联盟让我们公正公开 给别人机会
The unions make us hold these open calls.
特别烦人 我讨厌这种事情
So annoying. I hate these things.
确实应该讨厌
You hate these things.
什么时候你去纽约
Hey, listen. If you're ever in New York.
我总是把演出和利益放在一起考虑
I'm always putting together showcases and benefits.
很需要像你这样有才华的人
I'd kill to have a triple-threat like you
能戴着面具唱C调游刃有余
who can belt a "C" in the mask
还带颤音
with vibrato.
给你张我的名片
I'll give you my card.
要是能找到的话
If I can find one.
塞斯 要开始了
Seth, we're back.
糟糕 回头找你
Oh, crap. I'll find you.
来了
Coming.
下次 我们要去打招呼
Next time, we say hi.
我又怎么了
What did I do now?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
你说"过来 有重要的事"
You said "come over, it's important."
意思就是我做了让妈妈生气的事
Meaning I did something to upset mom
然后你叫我来讲给我听
and you called me over here to tell me what,
你就直说吧
so just tell me.
没事 跟妈妈没关系
Nothing. This isn't about mom.
尽管她对你从未偿还大学费用
Though she does resent the fact that you never paid her back
和大学没毕业心有不满
for college and didn't graduate.
坐吧
Have a seat.
我时间不多
I don't have very long.
要回舞蹈工作室
I need to get back to the dance studio.
我在以蜗牛般的速度做演出服
I'm going at a snail's pace on those costumes
而且范妮现在很讨厌见到我
and I'm sure Fanny's sick of seeing me by now.
这些图是什么意思
What's with the pictures?
这是我的楼 最近才腾出来的
This is a recently vacated building that I own.
我想你可以在这儿重开星星屋
I thought maybe you could reopen Sparkles there.
我开不起
I can't afford it.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- How do you know? - I know.
我知道你收多少租金
I know what you charge.
我会给你家人折扣价
Well, I would give you a family discount.
这次的折扣会低点儿
This is a better family discount.
-有多低 -之前的租户
- How much better? - Well, the previous tenants
需要付清全年的租金
are paid up for the rest of the year.
就
So...
免费
Free.
完全免费
Completely free?
没有房♥租
No rent.
天啊 米利
My god, Milly--
你知道免费意味着什么对吧
You do know what free means, right?
-是的 -就是说我不用给你钱
- Yes. - That means I don't give you money.
我知道免费意味着什么 楚丽
I know what free means, Truly.
拜托
Give me break.
星星屋的事情我很抱歉
I'm sorry about Sparkles.
毁掉了你的梦想我也很抱歉
About ruining it for you.
这地方看起来不错啊
Looks like a nice space.
这个洗手间里面有石棉
It has asbestos in the bathroom.
我会清理好
I'll have it removed.
除非你不需要洗手间
Unless you don't think you'll need a bathroom.
-我想 -我需要洗手间
- Then I guess-- - I'm gonna need a bathroom.
也对 你当然需要
Right. Of course you will.
我们该干一杯吧
Well, we should toast, right?
庆祝斯通姐妹之间的新篇章
Celebrate a new chapter in the Stone sisters' saga?
没错 应该的
Yes. Yes we should.
我要两杯蓝色的
I would like two shots of something blue
那种不会让人立刻想吐的
that won't make me throw up immediately.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我找米利森特·斯通
I'm looking for Millicent Stone.
我是米利·斯通
I'm Milly Stone.
这是范妮·弗拉尔给你的包裹
I have a package for you from Fanny Flowers.
多谢你
Well, thank you.
她现在让我递送包裹了
She's got me delivering packages now.
我是个邮差
I'm a messenger boy.
接下来我就会穿着制♥服♥
The next thing you know I'll be wearing a uniform.
戴着小帽好似手摇风琴师的猴子
Little hat like an organ grinder's monkey.
你戴个帽子会很帅的
You'd look good in a hat.
我的人生就变成这样了
That's what my life's become.
米歇尔应该提醒我的
Michelle should have warned me,
但是她太残忍♥了 我妹妹
but she's sadistic, my sister.
你是米歇尔的哥哥
You're Michelle's brother?
米歇尔没说过她有个哥哥
Michelle never said she had a brother.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表