剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
《心舞》前情回顾
Previously on Bunheads...
-你父母知道你在哪吗 -不知道
- Do your parents know where you are? - Nope.
我在外面厮混了一晚 还毁了妈的车
I stayed out all night and wrecked mom's car.
我今天收到了乔佛里的来信
I got my letter today from the Joffrey.
-你父母怎么说 -我回来再告诉他们
- What did your parents say? - I'll tell them when I get back.
你不能就这么不告而别啊
You can't just up and leave.
他们根本都不会发现我走了
Look, they won't even notice I'm gone.
你喜欢乔什
You like Josh.
你们在一起多长时间了 三年级开始吗
You guys have been together since, what? Third grade?
二年级 在马希女士的课上定情
Second. Miss Marsh's class.
你想说什么 米歇尔
What's the point, Michelle?
你要来给学生上课啊
The point is you have classes.
我知道 你在多好呀
I know. And how wonderful that you're there
我就可以休息一个星期 你来教他们
so I can get away for a week and then you can teach them.
身体前倾
Lean forward.
就这样 膝盖伸直
That's it. Straight knees.
弯下来 下巴抬高
Extend down, chin up.
优雅 优雅 要优雅
Gracefully, gracefully, gracefully.
什么事
Yes.
-我要去厕所 -又去啊
- I have to go to the bathroom. - Again? Uhh.
好吧 女士们
Okay, ladies.
是时候谈谈作为舞者
We need to talk about the cold hard reality
冰冷残酷的生活了
of life as a dancer.
你在百老汇表演的时候
When you're on Broadway
不能演出到一半去厕所
the show doesn't stop so you can go potty.
《悲惨世界》全长三个小时
"Les Mis" is three hours long,
的确是有幕间休息
and sure there's an intermission,
但是你要更换服装
but between changing costumes
主要人物之一 和另一男性人物恩佐拉关系亲密
还要思考马吕斯是直是弯
and trying to figure out if Marius is straight,
根本没时间去小解 你得憋住
you're not gonna have time to pee. You've got to hold it.
所以从现在起就要努力忍♥...
So from now on we are all going to try very hard to...
好吧 我记住了
Okay. Note to self:
先让你们去厕所 待会再讲《悲惨世界》
Potty break first, "Les Mis" lecture later.
还有谁也要去的 都去吧
Whoever else needs to go to the bathroom, go ahead. Go now.
什么情况
Wow, what's going on here?
我们那会膀胱可强壮了
In my day we all had bladders.
拜托告诉我 这是今天最后一节课了
Please tell me this is my last class of the day.
-不你还得教... -伦巴舞 我想起来了
- Nope, you still have... - Roomba! I just remembered.
是尊巴舞 而且明天也会很忙
It's "Zumba." Tomorrow's a big day too.
南美的一种健身舞蹈
-你九点要教爵士健身操 -哎瘦子们
- You have jazzercise at 9:00... - Ugh, skinny people.
十点要教威茨曼夫妇婚礼舞蹈
You teach the Weitzman couple their wedding dance at 10:00...
哎 欢乐的人们
Ugh, happy people.
接着还有爆满的摇摆舞课
Then it's a sold-out swing class.
哎 都是人
Ugh, people.
三点爵士舞 四点一刻芭蕾舞
Then jazz at 3:00, pas de deux at 4:15,
五点半还有嘻哈排舞
and hip-hop line dancing at 5:30.
排舞 由乡村西部乐伴奏 跳舞者排成一行的舞蹈
嘻哈排舞是什么
What's hip-hop line dancing?
嘻哈和排舞没有报满 所以我合并了
Two classes were underbooked, so I combined them.
这不行啊 我没法同时教范妮的班
This is not working! I can't teach my classes
和自己的班 还能保持性感
and Fanny's classes and maintain my sexy.
-感谢上帝她明天就回来了 -呃
- Thank God she's back tomorrow! - Oh...
-呃什么呃 -范妮把旅行时间延长了
- "Oh"? What "Oh"? - Fanny extended her trip.
她下周才回来
She's not coming back until next week.
什么 她为什么没和我说
What? Why didn't she tell me?
-她写在脸书上了 -这不算
- She posted it on Facebook. - That doesn't count as telling me.
为什么有人会认为 在脸书上说点什么
Why do people think they can just share news on Facebook
大家就都知道了呢
and automatically everyone will know?
因为大家都用脸书
Because everyone's on Facebook.
我到啦 成功了 我没迟到
I'm here. I made it. I'm not late!
我以为今天是周三
I thought it was Wednesday.
你迟到了 而且今天就是周三
You are late and it is Wednesday.
糟糕 好吧 抱歉 波
Rats. Right. Sorry, Boo.
作为补偿 请你吃"空气薯条"
But to make it up: air fries.
"空气薯条"是什么 对了我是米歇尔
What are air fries? By the way, I'm Michelle.
我是南妮特 终于见到你了
Nanette. Nice to finally meet you.
"空气薯条"就是在空气里炸的薯条
Air fries are fries cooked in air.
用高温气体炙烤食物的烤箱 烤炸食品只需极少油
我不吃这些的
They're not on my diet.
这些不好吃 所以一定是健康的
But they don't taste good, that means they're healthy.
还是土豆做的啊
They're still potatoes.
我喜欢薯条 也喜欢空气
I like potatoes. I like air.
你在教我女儿跳脱衣舞吗
Are you teaching my daughter to strip?
没有歧视的意思
No judgment.
我总说 她得学点什么当后路
I always tell her she should have something to fall back on.
本想让她学打字 不过这个也不错
I figured typing, but this could be good too.
我们会开些新课
We're adding some new classes.
有氧脱衣舞课将在周五的十点开课
Cardio-striptease will now be offered Fridays at 10:00,
这时段正好在"我还想睡觉"
right between "I wish I was still in bed"
以及"我哪里出问题了"之间
and "Where did I go wrong?"
-卢比市场 -什么事
- Ruby's market! - What about Ruby's market?
我把你弟弟忘在那市场的农产品区了
I left your brother at the produce section at Ruby's market!
-又忘了 -收拾东西 赶快走
- Again? - Get your stuff, we gotta go.
这东西好恶心
Wow, these are gross.
我是不是该去看看怎么了
I should probably look into that.
心 舞
第一季第七集
所以今天萨莎不来咯
So no Sasha today.
我知道 各种流言蜚语呢
I know, missing class... scandal.
-你有她的消息吗 -自电影夜后就没了
- You hear from her? - Not since the movie-truck night.
我发了两条短♥信♥给她 没回复
I texted her twice. No response.
真奇怪
So weird.
波 你有萨莎的消息吗
Hey, Boo? Any word from Sasha?
我留了言 也许她终于遇到麻烦了
I left messages. Maybe she finally got in trouble.
萨莎从来不会遇到麻烦
Sasha never gets in trouble.
但她夜不归宿还毁了她妈的车
She did stay out all night and wreck her mom's car.
她妈可喜欢那车了
And her mom loves that car.
那车还被拍进圣诞贺卡里了呢
The car was in the Christmas-card picture
-她爸都没进去 -家长们总有雷区的吧
- the father was not. - Every parent has their limit, I guess.
有可能她被禁足好几个月
Maybe she's totally grounded for like months.
要是她被送走了呢 送到军校去了
What if they sent her away? What if she's in military school?
我不觉得会这样
I don't think she's in military school.
我挺愿意去军校的
I'd like to go to military school.
-不是吧 -说真的 一定很...
- No, you don't. - I do. I think it would be really...
等下 我想成露营了 抱歉
Oh wait. I'm thinking of camp, sorry.
我得走了 有事短♥信♥我
I have to go. Text me if you hear anything.
-今晚有何安排 -我和乔什周年纪念
- What are you doing tonight? - Josh and I have our anniversary.
对哦 八年了 不错哟
Oh, that's right. Eight years... insane.
我知道 乔什要来我家
I know. Josh is coming over
我今晚可是精心设计
and I have this great night planned.
-不是那种悬疑推理系的晚餐吧 -不是
- It's not that murder-mystery dinner thing, is it? - No.
说真的 要是搞那种我会甩掉你
Because frankly, I would've dumped your ass over that one.
戈利塔有个食品集市
There's a food-truck fair going on in Goleta
还有个舞台 有乐队表演
and there's a stage and bands are playing.
-听起来挺有意思 -我知道
- Wow, that actually sounds fun. - I know.
-不像你俩的风格 -打住
- I mean, it's so not the two of you... - Stop.
说真的 你们五周年的时候干了什么
Seriously, what did you do for your fifth anniversary?
-我们看了《流浪狗之家》 -是啊
- We saw "Hotel For Dogs." - Yeah,
就凭这一点我也会甩了你
I would've dumped your ass for that one too.
这会很棒的 我超激动
Well, this is going to be really great. I'm excited.
-萨莎吗 -或许吧
- Sasha? - Maybe.
哈啰老男人
Hey there, old man.
仅供参考 这个绰号♥就是找甩
That nickname's begging for an assdumping too, F.Y.I..
是的 我准备走了
Yeah, I'm just getting ready to leave now.
我要冲回家 洗个澡就准备好...
I'll rush home, shower and should be ready to go...
你不能换... 我都准备得差不多了
Oh, but couldn't it... Well, I kind of had things all...
不 这样也很棒
No. That's nice too.
我懂 好的
I know. Okay.
回见
See you then.
怎么了
Oops. What?
他在我家组装一个
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表