剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
民宅 仓库 农舍 鸡舍和狗舍"
residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, and doghouse in that area."
我们不是在演《亡命天涯》
We're not doing "The Fugitive."
-也是汤米·李·琼斯啊 -是《希望温泉》
- We're doing Tommy Lee Jones. - In "Hope Springs."
汤米·李·琼斯1993年和2012年主演的电影
不要跑题
Keep to "Hope Springs."
"我给咱俩订了房♥间
"I got us a room.
就在这"
Here.
前台有牙刷
The front desk has toothbrushes.
我问他们要的
I asked them.
我想 反正就一晚
I thought maybe just for a night,
-不如就... -你在干嘛
- you might want to"-- - What are you doing?
《希望温泉》里晚餐的那幕 跟上点
The dinner scene from "Hope Springs." Catch up here.
你在和波搭讪
You're hitting on Boo.
而你总是在破坏演出的气氛
And you're breaking character all over the place.
你离我女朋友远点
Well then, stay away from my girlfriend.
你别烦我
Get out of my face.
别打架
Guys, don't.
住手
Hey! Stop it.
-我打算去念哈佛 -住手
- I'm going to Harvard! - Stop!
我要去念哈佛
I'm going to Harvard!
这比我想象的好很多
That turned out much better than I thought it would.
但我们需要其他娱乐方式
But we're gonna need something else.
马上就来
Coming right up.
我不知道你在这里
Oh. I didn't know you'd be here.
我在
Well, I am.
我很想找个地方来做按♥摩♥
Look, I'm desperate to find a place to get my massage.
在这样的情形下你还要按♥摩♥
You're getting a massage with all that's going on?
这不是为了舒适
It's not for pleasure.
这是我事故后的理疗
It's for my physical therapy from my accident.
好吧 在这做吧
Fine. Do it up here.
进来 福塔莱萨
Come on in, Flordeliza.
你今天想要全身按♥摩♥吗
So do you want full body today?
香料按♥摩♥ 热石疗法
Aromatherapy, hot stone,
薰衣草洗头 还是仅仅背部按♥摩♥
lavender scalp, or just back?
还是肩膀和颈部 你想要哪种
Or shoulders and neck? What do you want?
我想要辅助疗伤的按♥摩♥
I want a massage to help heal my injury.
肩膀和颈部
Shoulders and neck.
我马上就好
I'll just be a second.
你还拥有那架直升机的使用权吗
So you still got that helicopter, huh?
什么 对
What? Oh, yeah.
它是分时计费的
It's just a time share.
我基本上按小时付费
I basically pay by the hour.
一定很贵吧
Must be expensive.
不是废话吗
Oh, please.
有燃油附加费
The fuel surcharges,
飞行员时间收费
the pilot travel time charges.
他们想尽一切方法骗钱
They gouge you any way they can.
谢谢
Thanks.
为什么
For what?
你懂的
You know what.
婚礼很重要
Weddings are important.
据说是这样
Or so I've heard.
老妈总是很希望咱俩谁能结个婚
Mom's really itching for one of us to have one.
她别指望我
Well, she should give up on me.
不予考虑
It's not in the cards.
以前 我一直以为
I always thought a husband was
我的生活中缺少的是丈夫
what was missing from my life, you know?
可我没和谁约会
But I wasn't meeting anybody,
而我想要个孩子
and I wanted a baby,
我的小金兰
so I had my little Ching Lan
从中国送过来
shipped over from China,
我签字领养了她
and after I signed for her
当保姆把她头上傻兮兮的尖帽子取掉时
and the nanny took the ridiculous pointy hat off,
我就那么抱着她
I just held her.
就再也不愿意放下了
And I didn't want to put her down.
然后我发现
And I realized,
她就是我所需要的全部
she's all I'll ever need.
我不会放弃的
Well, I'm not giving up.
我一定要结婚
I'm getting married.
而且来者不拒
And I'm keeping all my options open.
打扰了 我找米歇尔
Sorry. Looking for Michelle.
她不在这
Too bad.
他不行
No.
-来外面帮我下好吗 -没问题
- Can you help me outside? - Yeah, sure.
掉到地上 所以我捡起来了
It was on the ground, so I picked it up.
你明明在闻它
You were sniffing it.
我是捂着打哈欠
I was stifling a yawn.
用他的外套捂着 你真悲剧
With his jacket? Pathetic.
-失陪了 -别 等等
- Excuse me. - No, wait.
我给你讲个故事
Let me tell you a story.
去年 我们一家去私人游猎
Last year, my family went on this private safari.
我的父母 弗兰基都在 日落时分
My parents, Frankie-- it's sunset...
我们沿着小径走着
and we're walking down this trail.
漫天金黄 景色美得让人窒息
Golden skies, beautiful vistas,
我们在远处看到一只幼年羚羊
and we see this little baby antelope on the horizon.
然后呢
Yeah?
我们向它靠近 然后它转头看着我们
We get closer, and it turns its head to look at us.
向导说"转身别看 那是狮子的猎物"
And the guide says, "Turn away. A lion's had at it."
我没明白
I don't get it.
它的身子被狮子咬去了一半
It had been half eaten by a lion.
天啊
Oh my god.
太恐怖了
It was horrible.
大家都愣住了 而我想
Everybody froze, and I thought
我不应该转身
"It's wrong to turn my back
不能让这可怜的小东西
and let this poor little thing
像007电影里的朱迪·丹奇一样
just sit there and bleed out
欧美著名影星 参演多部007系列电影
孤单寂寞地流血而亡
like Judi Dench in that James Bond movie."
所以我举起枪 然后一枪爆头
So I grabbed a gun and shot it in the head.
你爆了一只幼年羚羊的头
You blew a baby antelope's head off?
长痛不如短痛 让它解脱
Put it right out of its misery.
而你 亲爱的
And you, my dear,
就是一只被咬过的幼年羚羊
are a half-eaten baby antelope.
所以你要爆我的头
And you're gonna shoot my head off?
听着 你不想和我做朋友 没问题
Look, if you don't want to be friends with me, fine. I'm cool.
可我一定得有所行动
But I have got to do something,
看着你太可悲了
because it's just too sad to look at you
我实在忍♥无可忍♥
and I just can't take it anymore.
我来猜猜 你现在又激动又紧张
Let me guess-- you're excited, nervous,
又开心又恶心 五味杂陈
happy and nauseous all at once?
每种感觉都有 今天对我好重要
All four equally. Such a big day.
我是在跟新娘说话
Okay, I was talking to the bride-to-be here.
好吧 她肯定也是这种感觉
Right. I'm sure she has similar feelings.
我穿这裙子会不会太夸张
Did I go too trampy on the dress?
-转转身 -我希望能像玛丽莲·梦露
- Okay. Turn around for me. - I was shooting for Marilyn
为肯尼迪唱生日歌♥的样子
singing happy birthday to Kennedy,
不过是穿着内衣的
but with underwear.
-非常完美 -谢谢
- You look perfect. - Thanks.
别啊
Oh no.
怎么了
What?
-不是吧 -怎么了
- No. - What is it?
是里克 他下车的时候
It's Rick. He was getting out of the car
绊倒了 摔断了脚踝
and he tripped and broke his ankle
他现在进医院了 没完没了啊
and he's in the hospital. It never stops.
脚踝摔断了是小事
A broken ankle is nothing.
不 那说明他得打石膏还很疼
No, a broken ankle means he's in a cast and in pain
所以他走不了红毯
which means he's not walking down the aisle.
-这婚没法结了 -他走不了红毯
- This isn't happening. - Okay, so he can't walk down the aisle.
但我们能推他过红毯
We can wheel him down the aisle,
不然你们可以在他病床边结婚
or you can get married at his bedside.
这可是个感人的婚礼故事
That's a fun wedding story.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表