剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Did you ask me to tell you what it was?
-没问 -露天剧院啊
- No. - It's an amphitheater!
你们能出去等一会儿吗
Would you mind waiting outside for just a moment?
不会占用多少时间的
It won't take long.
我们会长话短说
We talk fast.
我们没打算搞得太花俏
We're not thinking anything too fancy--
一个舞台 几条凳子 一些灯光就行
a stage, some benches, lighting.
我们会收停车费
We'll charge for parking.
停车场一直让我觉得很吵
Parking always seemed like such a racket to me,
-但现在 -我们要把剧院建起来
- But now-- - We'd like to have it up and running
好上演我们的《睡美人》 那就...
for our "Sleeping beauty" , so that's...
-一个月吧 -三周更保险一点
- A month, really. - Three weeks would be better.
那就三周吧
Let's make it three weeks then.
一个露天剧场
An amphitheater?
再热情一点啊 艾瑞克
With a little more enthusiasm, Eric!
你们怎么付款呢
How are you paying for it?
当然是用钱啊
We plan to pay with money.
除非你知道别的办法
Unless you know another way.
我们什么都能接受
We are open to anything.
那你们准备怎么筹钱呢
And how are you going to get this money?
我们就去弄个贷款什么的
We'll just get one of those loan-y thingies.
那些"贷款什么的"很难弄到的
Uh-huh. Well, those "Loan-y thingies" are hard to get.
镇上又开了一家"头巾小屋"
Hey, they just opened a second "Headband Hut" downtown,
明显银行可以贷款嘛
so clearly banks are giving money away.
有抵押品才能得到"贷款什么的"
You need collateral to get a loan-y thingie.
有良好的信用才能得到"贷款什么的"
You need good credit to get a loan-y thingie.
有商业计划书才能得到"贷款什么的"
You need a business plan to get a loan-y thingie.
你搞得我一直在说"贷款什么的"
Now you've got me saying "Loan-y thingie."
那是贷款 想拿到的话
They are loans, and loans are for people
要考虑到卫浴 办许可证
who have thought about bathroom facilities,
以及分区法
getting permits, zoning laws.
你怎么知道我们没有考虑过呢
What makes you think we haven't thought about all those things?
-米歇尔 -你要是不说
- Michelle... - Well, he didn't know that
他肯定不知道啊
until you just gave him confirmation.
两者都是性格乐观的动画明星
听着 朱迪 米奇 你们不能
Look! Judy, Mickey, you can't just get an idea
想起一出是一出
and put on a show in the barn.
我一遍又一遍地跟你们说
And I feel like I've been telling you this over and over,
但就是讲不通
and it's just not getting through.
我得出去接待别的客户了
Now I'm going to go out and deal with my other clients.
你们两个也可以走人了
And you two are going to leave.
这次不许偷我的笔
Do not steal my pens this time.
我要再炒他一次
Okay, I wanna fire him again.
我觉得我们上次就没炒掉他
I don't think we fired him the first time.
他应该帮我们的呀
He should be helping us.
我们没考虑到所有的小细节又怎么样
So what if we haven't thought every single last detail out?
要不怎么说美国的独创性快消失了
See, this is why American ingenuity is dying.
因为没人鼓励大家要敢于梦想
No one is encouraging us to dream anymore.
我一点都不在乎他说咱是"朱迪和米奇"
I didn't care much for the "Judy and Mickey" comment either.
我们应该能自己解决 对吧
We should be able to figure this out, right?
我们了解这项事业
I mean, we know this business.
-这是我们自己的事业 -对
- It's our business. - True.
我们只是需要有人帮我们解决数字
We just need help on the numbers end.
均为黑♥手♥党♥大人物 三者联手创造了拉斯维加斯
兰斯基掌控财政收支
就像你是福星卢西安诺 我是毕斯·西里尔
It's like you're Lucky Luciano and I'm Bugsy Siegel,
就差一个迈耶·兰斯基了
and we just need a Meyer Lansky.
谁是我们的迈耶·兰斯基
Who's our Meyer Lansky?
他就是我们的迈耶·兰斯基
He's our Meyer Lansky.
均为美国著名演员 均扮演过迈耶·兰斯基
我们需要一个本·金斯利那种的
No, we need a Ben Kingsley Meyer Lansky,
不是帕特里克·德姆西那种
not a Patrick Dempsey Meyer Lansky.
一个真正的迈耶·兰斯基
A real Meyer Lansky.
拜托你别再说"迈耶·兰斯基"了
Please stop saying "Meyer Lansky."
你知道吗 去他的
You know what? Screw it.
我来做我们的迈耶·兰斯基
I'll be our Meyer Lansky.
要想学芭蕾 就去上芭蕾课
You wanna learn ballet, you take a ballet class.
要想学商务 那就去上商务课
You wanna learn business, you take a business class.
-你说什么啊 -我要去上商务课
- What are you saying? - I'm gonna take a business class.
我们还是去跟艾瑞克和好吧
Let's go make up with Eric.
美剧《火线》中的人物
我是认真的 斯特林格·贝尔都可以
No, I'm serious. Stringer Bell did it, right?
每次我们谈话 我都觉得
Every time we have a conversation, I feel like
我得去多订几个电影频道
I need to add more movie channels.
我可以的 我去上个继续教育学校
No, I can do this. I'll just hit a Learning Annex
-或者什么婴儿大学 -是大专
- or some Baby College. - Junior College.
我要去学学怎么经商
I'll learn how to run the business end,
我们就再也不用来这炒掉这家伙了
then we'll never have to come back here and fire this guy again.
你确定
You're sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
那好吧
All right!
就这么定了
Let's do it!
-你好 失踪者·林克 -嘘
- Hey, Missing Link-- - Shh.
我玩游戏呢
I'm in the middle of a game.
-我就想问你一个 -天啊
- Look, I just wanna ask you one-- - God!
-都是你害的 -纸足球而已
- You distracted me! - It's paper football.
对你来说是
Yeah, to you.
他要射门啦
He gets a field goal now.
打歪了哦
Shanked it.
我不发火算你走运
Count yourself lucky.
我好怕你的蠢脾气啊
I'm terrified of your moron wrath.
查理是怎么回事
So what's up with Charlie?
-什么意思 -他说他病了
- What do you mean? - He says he's sick.
-他没病 -我知道 所以问他怎么了
- He's not sick. - I know he's not sick. So what's the deal?
进 接受现实吧 孩子
Boom! Take it like a man, son!
接受现实吧
Take it like a man!
等下再向你的基友求爱行不
Hey, woo your prison wife later, okay?
查理 怎么了
Charlie-- what's the deal?
问他自己去
Ask him yourself.
我看到他被斯西亚狠狠地羞辱了
I saw him get kicked to the curb by Stacia.
大家都看到了
You and the rest of the planet.
-他做什么了 -什么
- So what'd he do? - What?
他做了什么才被甩的
What did he do to make her dump him?
对她不好 不打电♥话♥
Treat her like crap? Didn't call?
让她出油费
Made her pay for gas?
说好去看电影 又改去吃大排档
Took her to the movies and reenacted "diner"?
棒 立好门柱不要动 笨蛋
Yes! Now hold those goal posts uniform this time, douche.
我靠 你动了
Crap! You moved.
-没有 -你真恶心
- I did not. - You suck.
-你是要亲我吗 -他劈腿了 是吗
- You gonna kiss me? - He cheated on her, right?
约到了那个手♥机♥套小骚货是不
Finally got that phone cover kiosk bimbo to go out with him?
他没有劈腿
He didn't cheat on her.
要不然呢 他到底做了什么蠢事
Well, what then? What boneheaded thing did he do?
什么都没 他完全被迷得神魂颠倒
Nothin'. He was totally smitten,
老说要把她的名字纹在胳膊上什么的
talking about getting her name tattooed on his arm and crap like that.
你怎么知道他"神魂颠倒"了
How do you know the word "smitten"?
他每天下班后都去接她
He picked her up after work every day,
老是给她打电♥话♥
called her all the time,
自愿加班就为了给她买♥♥
took extra shifts so he could buy her
盒式吊坠项链作为生日礼物
this locket necklace for her birthday.
查理 喜欢别人胜过自己
Charlie? Into someone other than himself?
没错 结果她就那样撒泼 把他甩了
Yeah, and then she just bitched out and dumped him,
还是当众
publicly.
真冷酷无情
Very unfeeling chick.
他觉得很难接受
He's taking it bad,
可以理解 毕竟他爱得很深
which blows 'cause this guy's thumbs are way crooked.
好吧 谢谢帮忙
Okay. Thanks.
根本没想帮你
You're not welcome.
你挑的这些衣服真不错
Ooh, you got some good stuff.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
兰斯基在此
Lansky's in the house!
-真的 -是的 我刚刚报名参加了
- Really? - Yep, just signed up
大专基础课程
for a full-on junior college course
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表