剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
快逃 保护自己
Run. Save yourselves.
波 你看见她那样子了吗
Boo, did you see her watching?
太奇怪了
So weird.
这里怎么样了 伙计们
How's it going up here, kids?
很好
Great.
-不太好 -我弄完了
- Not so. - I'm done.
-你的职业生涯才完了 -都搞完了
- Your career is. - Well, everything's done.
我换了一堆生锈的水管
I changed out a bunch of rusty pipes,
换了关闭阀
replaced the shut-off valve.
-全都好了 -走着瞧
- It's all good. - We'll see.
我坚持这份工 这是家族生意
I stand by the work. It's a family business.
黑帮家族
The Gambino family.
我们经营了50年了
We've been in business 50 years and running.
我在货车上看到你爷爷照片
I saw the picture of your grandfather on the truck...
好帅啊
nice looking man.
那是我奶奶
That's my grandmother.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
以前的女性长得有点不一样
Women looked different back then.
你随时可以请补墙工
You can get the drywallers in here anytime.
谢谢 达维斯 多谢了
Thank you, Davis. Thank you very much.
怀着一股满足感 我想说...
So it is with a sense of satisfaction that I can say...
霉菌
Mildew.
什么
What?
地毯啊 得赶紧弄干 不然会发霉
The carpets. They need to be dried or they'll mildew.
蛮干的啦
It's dryish.
还不够干 得用吹风机
Not dry enough. You need fans.
吹风机吗
Fans?
不然就会发霉了
Or else the mildew will come.
一旦发了霉 就洗不掉了
And once mildew comes, it never leaves.
好吧
All right.
我很想帮你 但我得去工作了
I'd help, but I have to get back to work.
没关系 谢谢 楚丽
It's okay. Thanks, Truly.
这场面好悲情
This is a sad sight.
霉菌 我得赶跑霉菌
It's the mildew. I have to stop the mildew!
我们来看看你有没有事
We just came up here to make sure you were okay.
我看起来好就好呗
I'm as okay as I look.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
我已经帮忙了
I'm already helping.
她在用我的吹风机
She's using my blow-dryer.
我没事
I'm fine.
我们不能把你丢在这
We can't leave you here like this.
万一你触电身亡怎么办
What if you electrocute yourself?
得好几个小时才能发现你的尸体呢
They wouldn't find your body for hours.
错了 五分钟后要上爵士摇摆草裙舞
Not true. I got my jazzy g-sliding boogie woogie
那帮孩子会找到我的
barn dancing hula class in five minutes. Those kids'll find me.
我们帮忙吧
Let's help.
不 不用你们 我不能...
No, you shouldn't, I couldn't.
拜托进来吧
Please get in here.
梅兰妮 猪头 你在哪
Melanie! Pig! Where are you?
是查理吗
Is that Charlie?
对 他来接我的
Yeah. He's here to pick me up.
怎么啦 混♥蛋♥
What, jerk?!
别让我等啊 我时间很宝贵的
Don't leave me waiting. My time is valuable.
咬我啊 这里发水灾了 我在帮忙
Bite me. There's a flood up here and I'm helping.
为了接你 我推掉了多少事情
I changed my whole schedule to come pick you up.
我有事要做啊
I had things to do.
回到家
The box of tissues in your bedroom
那盒纸巾还会在你房♥间的
will still be there when you get back.
滚
Go away!
在这个角度看你好恶心
You look gross from this angle.
每个角度看你都恶心
You look gross from every angle.
再过两天
Only two more days left of this
我就不用管你了 再见
and I'm free of catering to you. Adios.
你脑子进水了
You have mental problems.
两天后 他就不当你的司机了吗
So in two days he won't have to be your chauffeur anymore?
才不 他会的 我在他房♥间发现了把柄
Oh no, he will. I found a joint in his room.
一旦告诉我爸妈
And once I show it to my parents,
他就得接送黛西小姐好一段时间了
he's going to be driving Miss Daisy for a long time.
电影《为黛西小姐开车》 黑人司机与有钱老妇人的友情故事
我就是黛西小姐
I'm Miss Daisy.
明白了
Got it.
我们吹了多久啦
How long have we been doing this?
三个小时
Three hours.
上个学期 我们学了《没有出路》
Last semester we read "No Exit."
当时我没看懂 现在我懂了
I didn't get it, but I do now.
怎么才知道我们吹好了没
How do we know when we're done?
地毯干了 没有霉菌味的时候
When the carpet's dry and nothing smells like mildew.
霉菌是什么味
What does mildew smell like?
味如其名
It smells like it sounds.
好恶心 等到房♥间里一半树莓味
Yuck. How is it that half of this room smells like raspberries
一半加油站味就差不多了
and the other half smells like a gas station?
不是一直就这样吗
I think it's always been like that.
现在是那个味吗
So we've achieved status quo?
就是说咱可以停了吗
Which means we're done?
姑娘们 人们常说跟着感觉走
Ladies, they say go with your gut.
我的感觉告诉我 搞定了
And my gut tells me we are done.
我很饿啊 你们饿吗
And that it's hungry. Are you guys hungry?
我要请四位女侠吃饭
Well, I am taking my four heroines
随你们挑
out for anything and everything they want.
牡蛎酒吧怎么样
How does the oyster bar sound?
没得选
Inevitable.
就那家还开着
It's the only place open.
饿死了
I'm starving.
我也有点饿
I'm kind of hungry too.
我喜欢那家的洋葱圈
I do like their onion rings.
洋葱圈 汉堡包
Get onion rings, get burgers,
来个龙虾之夜吧
hell, it's lobster night.
龙虾绝对管够
Stuff yourselves with lobster.
不要点龙虾
Do not get the lobster.
行
Got it.
各位 关上吹风机 出发
Okay, everybody, blow-dryers off, let's get going.
早关了
They are off.
所以嗡嗡声是耳鸣吗
So that noise is just in my head now?
恐怕是
Afraid so.
太棒了
Great.
波 吃个炸三角吧
Boo, have a fried triangle.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
炸四角呢
Fried rectangle?
不 谢谢
No thanks.
八角
Octagon?
不用了
No.
太阳系呢
Solar system?
我吃沙拉就好 谢谢
I am happy with my salad, thank you.
没人爱吃沙拉
No one is happy with a salad.
生菜都嫌弃自己
The lettuce just punched itself in the face.
我撑死了
Ugh, I'm already stuffed.
因为你是小胃王
'Cause you weigh two pounds.
就是大胃王也得撑得够呛了
This coming from Refrigerator Perry down there.
女士们 一切都好吗
Everything all right here, ladies?
很好 鲍勃先生
Yes siree Bob.
波 四号♥桌要点水
Great. Boo, table four needs some water.
好的
Okay.
波 等等
Boo, wait!
动如脱兔啊
She moves fast, that one.
我真心想谢谢你们今晚帮我
I really want to thank you guys for helping me out tonight.
所以 咱再点几个鸡翅 表达我的谢意
And to prove it, we will order more chicken wings.
别告诉范妮夫人我们吃了这些
Just don't tell madame Fanny we ate this.
是啊 那就不好办了
Yeah, that would not be good.
范妮有饮食规定吗
Fanny has some dietary rules, huh?
她有各种规定
She has rules for everything.
包括日用品使用 吃鱼要环保
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表