剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
因为你要和他约会啊
'Cause you're going out with him.
-塔莉亚 不要 -要的
- Talia, no. - Yes.
他都快到天堂镇了
He's going to be in the paradise area
你的个人信息我都告诉他了
and I told him all about you.
我不要相亲
You know I don't do blind dates.
又不是没见过 你有照片啊
It's not blind. You've got a picture.
一张被飞蛾啃脸的女人照片而已
Of a woman with a moth eating her face.
他其实非常有魅力的
He's actually a very attractive
是个房♥产地开♥发♥商哦
real estate developer.
话说你是怎么认识这个玛瑞恩的
And where do you know Marion from?
他是里克的朋友
He's a friend of Rick's.
你男友里克吗 他都60岁啦
Your boyfriend rick? Rick is in his 60s.
那玛瑞恩得多大啊
How old is Marion?
里克说他年轻得多
Rick said he's way younger than him.
你亲眼见过玛瑞恩吗
Have you seen Marion in person?
我相信我家里克的眼光
I'm trusting my Ricky on this.
我有不详的预感
Nothing about this smells good.
试一试呗 又没什么损失
Give it a shot. What can it hurt?
他牙齿还健在吧
Does he have teeth?
里克的朋友都有牙齿好吧
Rick's friends have teeth.
虽然有些可能不是真牙
Maybe not the ones they were born with.
玛瑞恩
Marion.
我超级紧张
I'm so ridiculously stressed.
让我安静看会儿书好吗
Shh! Trying to read a book here.
你干嘛盯着我看
Why are you staring at me?
你的认真样很好看诶
Just drinking in the picture.
我还出汗 看我浑身是汗
And sweaty. Look how sweaty I am.
简直要流成河了
I'm practically dripping.
说真的 我想集中精力看书
I mean it. Super trying to focus.
乔治 · 威尔逊是默特尔的老公还是哥哥啊
Shoot. Is George Wilson Myrtle's husband or brother?
他应该今晚就到的
He was supposed to arrive tonight.
卡尔
Carl?
我本来时间扣得刚刚好
I had his homecoming perfectly timed out.
结果他打乱计划
Then he went way out of his way
搭早班火车回来
to catch an early train.
说是他迫不及待
Because he wanted to get home to me
想回来见到我
as soon as possible.
波 这很贴心啊
Boo, that's sweet.
卡尔去营地 整个暑假都不在
Carl was away at camp all summer
他肯定很想你
and he missed you.
我很不爽
That's insulting.
这样的机会多难得啊
When am I ever going to get another opportunity?
他提早回家 完全搞砸了
Coming home early totally messed up
我的完美计划
all of my perfect planning.
我本来想做个美甲
I was gonna get a manicure.
然后用香氛气泡弹
I was gonna have one of those baths
香香地洗个澡
with the scented bath bomb.
再去弄个头发
And I was gonna get my hair done,
我还打算
And I was gonna--
-算了 -你还打算做什么
- Never mind. - You were gonna what?
我不想说
I don't want to say.
是要梳理下你的小妹妹吗
Is it some sort of down-there grooming?
马蒂斯
Matisse!
闭嘴 你又不知道那是什么意思
Shut up. You do not know about things like that.
我当然知道
Well, clearly I do.
哥哥 乔治是哥哥
Brother-- George is the brother.
其实书中乔治是默特尔的丈夫
我就知道
I knew that.
我都不知道要穿什么了
I don't even know what to wear.
我带了几件备选的
I brought a couple of options.
你给我提点建议
I need your opinion.
这一件很可爱 但比较适合夏天
This one's cute but summery,
这件呢 有点小性感
This one's a little sexier.
娜塔丽·波特曼是我的参照模特
Natalie Portman's my role model.
演员 凭借电影《黑天鹅》女主角获奥斯卡
娜塔丽会穿哪件呢
Which one would Natalie wear?
-我喜欢第一件 -我也是
- I like the first one. - So do I.
我想娜塔丽应该也喜欢这件
And I think Natalie would too.
那就选夏天了
Summery it is.
梅兰妮
Melanie!
-你还好吧 -嗯
- Are you well? - Yes.
她还没完成暑期读书清单
She fell behind in her summer reading list for school.
读了也白费劲
And the books aren't helping.
我都看到一半了
I'm halfway through this thing
那只蠢鲸鱼竟然还没出现
and the stupid whale hasn't even shown up yet.
《伟大的盖茨比》里没有鲸鱼
There's no whale in "The Great Gatsby."
你开玩笑吧
Are you joking?
如果书里没有鲸鱼
Where the hell is this stinker going
那这个臭鬼要去哪
if there's no whale?
F·斯科特也曾多少个夜晚思考
Many a night F. Scott pondered
《了不起的盖茨比》作者
非常类似的问题
that very same question.
糟糕
Oh, shoot.
我把化妆包落在楼下
I left the bag with all my makeup downstairs.
只能回家换衣服了
I'll just get changed at home.
波 等一下
Wait, Boo.
你之前和马蒂斯
What were you talking about before
说的是什么
with Matisse?
膝部以上脱毛
Shaving above my knees.
波
Oh, Boo.
迟点见
Later.
-惊喜吧 -卡尔
- Surprise! - Carl!
你来这儿干嘛呀
What are you doing here?
我运气不错 赶上了早班车
I got lucky and caught the super early train.
其实起床号♥还没吹我就起来了
Actually got up before reveille.
-过来这里 -不要
- Come here. - No.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
-我很恶心 -放下那些
- I'm gross. - Put those down.
-不要 -我想抱抱你
- No. - I want to hug you.
-不要 -波 够了 过来
- No. - Boo, stop. Come on.
卡尔 我刚上完课
Carl, I just finished class
而且是从牡蛎酒吧直接过来的
and I came straight here from the Oyster Bar.
之前我搬了大缸
I was manning the vats.
-我不在乎 -我闻起来像臭咸菜
- I don't care. - I smell like zucchini sticks.
你没必要这样的
This is ridiculous.
你怎么能谎报火车时间呢
It's not fair to lie about a train.
等等 先等等
Wait wait. Hold on here.
你是不是有别的事没告诉我
Is there something else, something you're not telling me?
我换了香体剂
I switched deodorants.
我很不确定新的好不好闻
I'm very unsure about this new deodorant.
不是 波 我们一个半月没见了
No, boo. We were apart for six weeks.
你是不是有什么事要跟我说
Is there anything you need to say to me?
-比如呢 -你知道的
- Like what? - You know what.
我没什么好坦白的
Look, I have nothing to confess to you.
我表现很好 虽然说营地
I was good. Not that camp wannapamothpa
不是做♥爱♥的好场所
is a hot bed of sexual activity,
但是女生营地就在湖对面
but the girls' camp is just a quick swim across that lake.
男生们都在晚上游过去
And guys were swimming across that lake at night.
这样不安全 但是我从来没有过
It's not safe. But I never did.
那你呢
So what about you?
没 没事
No, nothing.
波
Boo.
我看了两次《魔力麦克》
I saw "Magic Mike" twice.
讲述麦克训练脱衣舞男的故事
就这样 真的吗
That's it? Really?
只是因为你怕我嫌你臭吗
All this is because you smell?
是啊
Yes.
很好 我理解你
Great. And I totally get it.
钱宁·塔图姆是个好演员
Channing Tatum is a fine actor.
电影主演
快速亲我一下 然后退开
Kiss me quick then step away.
好
Cool.
等下 别吸气
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表