剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Finally offered to bring them in for her,
故事就是这样
and it was all over.
垃圾 她就是这么钓到他的
Trash! Hooked him with trash.
你很好地走出了困境
You're getting over it very well.
我知道 但如果
I know. But if you ever decide
你决定要卖♥♥这块地
that you want to sell this place,
我可以给你出个很好的价钱
I know I could get you a really good price.
我这还有一些
Oh, and I have the most adorable
非常迷人的海滩公♥寓♥
beach condos that are just perfect
非常适合你这样的单身女孩
for a single girl like yourself
因为不管怎么说
because any way you slice it,
七英亩的地都太大了
seven acres is a lot.
不好意思 多少英亩来着
Uh... I'm sorry, how many acres?
哈贝尔买♥♥下那块地然后慢慢打理它
Hubbell bought the place and was slowly fixing it up.
他建了房♥子 工作室
He got to the house, the studio
还有其他的一些建筑
and a couple of the other structures...
-看到那些树了吗 -看到了
- You see these trees? - Yes.
他们非常渴望被修剪得苗条些
They are in desperate need of some thinning.
你应该剪掉些树枝
You should take some out.
-它们长得太拥挤了 -很要紧吗
- They're too crowded. - Intimacy issues?
会导致松鼠的人口数量暴涨
They're gonna lead to a squirrel population explosion.
哈贝尔去年就打算处理它
Hubbell was gonna take care of that last year,
但却没完成
but never went through with it.
估计是价格把他吓跑了
I think the price probably scared him off.
不知他打理了那些腐烂的树根没
Wonder if he ever took care of that root rot.
得花多少钱修剪树枝
Oh, so how much would it cost to thin the trees
才能避免松鼠数量暴涨
so the squirrels don't explode?
三到四万 得根据这里树的棵树
30 to 40, depending on how many trees you have,
看来你这的树可不少
and you have a lot of trees.
四万美元
$40,000?
你的排水系统怎样
How's your drainage?
-你知道吗 -不
- Do you know? - No.
你得看一下了
You should find out.
那边的湖你也得疏通一下
Plus you should have that lake dredged,
好一阵没清理了
it's been awhile.
我还有一条湖
I have a lake?
你有一条湖和两个沼泽池
You have one lake and two swampy ponds
加上一群鹅 鹅会便便
plus geese which means goose poop...
怎么了 闻到什么了
What? What is it?
你在干啥 下面有什么
What are you doing? What's down there?
你的污水池最近怎样
What's the status of your septic tank?
我的...
My...?
我们这不兴下水道
We're not on a sewer system out here.
所以你有个污水池
You have a septic system.
好吧 到底什么意思
Oh, okay. What does that mean exactly?
意思是你家里的排泄物
It means all your household waste
会通过管子排到房♥子后面的地底下
is piped into the ground behind your house
并留在那了
and it stays there.
-什么 -所以你得
- What? - So you have to
找家公♥司♥处理这些排泄物
have a company come out and service it.
-处理这些 -把便便掏出来
- Service it? - Suck it out.
天啊
Good Lord.
你知道时间表吗
Do you know your service schedule?
-不知道 -没关系
- No. - That's okay.
当你想要清理它们的时候
You'll know when you need
-你就知道了 -怎么知道
- to have them out. - How?
我怎么知道什么时候
How will I know when to have the men
需要雇人拿管子 把污水从地里挖出来
with the tubes come suck the waste out of the ground?
你会闻到的
You'll smell it.
当然
Oh, sure.
您能感觉到
And you'll feel it.
真好
Great.
我知道工作量很大
It's a lot, I know.
范妮从不管这些 因为她是位艺术家
And Fanny's really no help with this because she's an artist.
我可以想象
I got visuals.
完全想象得到
All sorts of visuals.
这是什么 出口吗
What's this? The vomitorium?
真漂亮
Oh, wow. So pretty.
它曾是哈贝尔的
That was Hubbell's.
真的吗
Really?
他把网上淘到的器件组装成了车
He rebuilt it entirely from pieces he tracked down on the Internet.
每年国♥庆♥节游♥行♥ 只要他在镇上
He would drive it in the 4th of July parade
他都会开出来兜风
every year if he was in town.
这车是他的骄傲和快乐
That car was his pride and joy.
他不是有辆沃尔沃
But the Volvo.
那是上班用的
Oh, that was for work.
这辆才是他的心肝宝贝
This was for love.
谁会知道污水池不是你今天告诉我的
Who knew the septic system wouldn't be the worst thing
-最糟糕的事 -你们在干什么
- you told me today. - What are you doing?!
天啊 你吓到我了
Ah! My God, you scared me.
克莱尔正要告诉我
Claire was just telling me
如果有人在你的地盘被凶猛动物咬伤
how if someone is bitten on your property by a rabid animal,
只要他们没死 就可以起诉你
they can sue if they don't die.
如果他们死了 那他们的家人就可以起诉你
If they do die, the family can sue.
我们需要责任保险
We need umbrella insurance.
我们有吗 因为这很必要
Do we have it? 'Cause we need it.
你要卖♥♥吗
You're selling?
什么
What?
我的房♥子 我的生活
My home. My livelihood.
我在这世上仅剩的东西
All I have left in this world?
什么 不 我
What? No, no. I...
只要有人肯买♥♥
Are you throwing in the mug
你是不是连杯子和生锈的壶都要卖♥♥了
and the rusty tea kettle for an all-cash offer?
不 我只是...
No, I just...
那她在这干嘛
Then what's she doing here?
她带着一袋吃的就出现了 我...
Well, she showed up with the bag food thing, and I...
你叫她来这的
You called her here?
你叫她来卖♥♥我的房♥子
You called her here to sell my house?
好了 我让你俩在这慢慢解决
Okay, I'm just gonna leave you two ladies to it.
你有我的联♥系♥方式
You have my magnet.
她给你联♥系♥方式了
She gave you a magnet?
我没跟她说要卖♥♥你的房♥子
I did not tell her I was selling your house.
你没必要告诉她
You don't have to tell her.
没人告诉克莱尔任何事
No one tells Clair anything.
她都给你联♥系♥方式了
She gave you a magnet.
房♥子被卖♥♥了 我们卷铺盖走人吧
It's sold. Let's get boxes.
范妮 冷静下来
Fanny, please calm down.
我在这个镇子住了四十多年
I have lived in this town for over 40 years.
你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you have any idea what that's like?
当然不会知道
Of course not.
范妮 我不是吉普赛人
Well, I'm not a gypsy, Fanny.
我不是跟马戏团旅行过来的
I didn't travel with the circus.
这是我的家
This is my home.
我的 不是你的
My home. Not yours.
你知道吗 我尽力了 范妮
You know, I'm trying, Fanny.
我非常努力了 还给你带了烤饼
I'm trying hard. I brought you scones.
加油站买♥♥的
From a gas station.
它也有糕点区啊
It had a pastry section.
我在这人生地不熟
And I'm new around here,
你到底想我怎么做你才开心
what the hell do you want from me?
我要你滚出我的家
I want you to leave my house alone.
-好吧 -没人需要你
- Fine. - You're not wanted.
-知道了 -你就是个入侵者
- Got it. - You're an interloper.
多谢提醒
Duly noted!
波
Hey, Boo.
你今天应该站前面跳
You should go up front today.
什么 不
What? No.
来吧
Come on.
我不站前面的 梅兰妮
I don't stand in the front, Melanie.
-从不 -今天你应该这么做
- Ever. - Well, you should today,
这样你就可以在我弟面前跳舞
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表