剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
But the machine could be wrong.
你是个高中辍学生
You're a high school dropout,
肯定不如机器聪明
you're not smarter than the machine.
那就是《夸米纳》《任逍遥》
Okay, so it's either "Kwamina", "Let It Ride",
《蒂凡尼的早餐》或是《歌♥舞♥女♥郎》
"Breakfast at Tiffany's", or "Show Girl".
好极了 一个选项都没排除
Great, you narrowed it down from four to four.
-弃答了 -什么意思
- And we forfeited. - We forfeited?
这句话是说
Yes, it's a word that
我们试都没试 就主动弃权了
means we simply gave up without even trying.
这比答错要好吧
But that's better than getting it wrong, isn't it?
告诉我 我很美
Tell me I look pretty.
你很美
You look very pretty.
你也很帅
You look pretty too.
-马提尼 -谢谢
- Martini? - Please.
-你没参加智力问答吗 -没有
- So you're not doing the trivia thing. - No.
反正大脑没那么重要 对吗
Brains are overrated anyway, right?
它能做好事 也能做坏事
They do as much bad stuff as good stuff.
我高中没毕业
I did not graduate high school.
高中是段糟糕的时光
Yeah, high school's a bad trip.
曾几何时 我很在意这件事
And for a while, I cared.
不过现在无所谓了
But I'm caring less now.
谁需要高中毕业啊
Who needs it?
美酒在手 美男当前
I got a nice drink and a good view.
简单的快乐
Simple pleasures.
致你和我
To you and me.
向蠢货致敬
Here's to being dumb.
你没喝 你为啥不喝
You're not drinking. Why aren't you drinking?
我得工作
Gotta work.
那杯子很干净嘛
Yeah, that's a nice clean glass.
你不喜欢我的祝酒词吗
What, you didn't like the toast?
我拥有海洋学的硕士学位
I have a masters' in oceanography.
真的吗
Wow, really?
千真万确
Yes, really.
而且我还想再去读个博士
And I'm thinking about going for a PHD.
太棒了
Oh, wow, that's great.
高中辍学生能读博士吗
Um, so they let high school dropouts get PHDs?
我没说我是高中辍学生啊
I didn't say I was a high school dropout.
好的 不好意思
Okay. Sorry.
冲浪使你的身材更好了
So the surfing thing worked out really well for you then?
确实如此
It really did.
太好了
Great.
我想今晚你和我 我们不会...
I'm guessing that you and me tonight, we're not--
不 今晚不行
No. Not tonight.
好的
Yeah.
-他太残忍♥了 -是因为裙子吗
- That looked brutal. - Was it the dress?
不是因为裙子 而是因为我
No, it was not the dress. It was the girl in the dress.
正式宣布 我就是个白♥痴♥
She's a moron, officially.
你对他说了什么 也许可以补救
What did you say to him? Maybe you can un-say it.
-换条更好的裙子 -他骂你了吗
- In a better outfit. - Did he say something bad to you?
姑娘们别担心 今晚我只是运气不佳
Don't worry about it, ladies. It's just not my night.
上个厕所 再喝杯酒 然后回家
Bathroom, drink, home.
到了年龄 你一定要结婚
You really do have to get married
否则会很悲哀
by a certain age, or it is so so sad.
我甚至不知道发生了什么
I don't even know what happened.
发生的就是 你狠狠地教训了他一顿
Ugh. You kicked his ass, that's what happened.
我生气了 然后他就倒在地上了
I just saw red, then he was on the floor.
-就像绿巨人 -但你有双美♥腿♥
- I'm the Hulk. - But with longer legs.
-我要去洗手间 -我也是
- Bathroom break. - Ooh, me too.
别留下我一个人
Don't leave me here alone.
我现在情绪不稳定 什么都不知道
I'm unstable and I don't know anything.
在我们回来之前 还有时间
There'll still be time to claw our way up
把我们的排名从末位提高一位
from last place to next-to-last place when we get back.
绿巨人看守阵地
Hulk watch table.
一天的时间真是能改变好多啊
What a difference a day makes, huh?
早上我还很聪明
This morning I was smart,
现在我却傻透了
and now I'm dumb.
早上我见过你
I knew you this morning.
你没那么聪明
You weren't that smart.
是的 但那时我有可能变聪明
Yeah, but I had hope of being smart.
有一束希望之光指引着我
There was a light at the end of the tunnel.
-微弱的光芒 -至少也算是光
- A small light. - Yeah, but a light.
快没电的手电筒发出的光芒
A penlight with a weak, dying battery.
你一点都不体贴 知道吗
You're not a super-huggy guy, you know?
我没邀请你坐这里 好吗
Look, I didn't ask you to sit down here, okay?
我只想喝杯啤酒 玩点游戏 放松一下
I'm just trying to have a beer and play a game and relax a little
然后回家面对老妈
before I go home to my mother,
她和我挤在我的一居室里
who is staying with me in my one-room apartment,
不断质问我的每一个人生选择
and listen to her question every single one of my life choices.
所以如果我还不算体贴的话
So if I'm not being sufficiently huggy,
这里还有很多人都不知道
I'm sure there are many many people here who may not know
和你待五分钟 就像煎熬了一辈子
that five minutes with you feels like a lifetime.
你觉得我的裙子怎么样
So, what do you think of my dress?
米利 我是米歇尔·西蒙斯 记得吗
Milly, Michelle Simms. Remember?
我能跟你谈几句吗
Can I run something past you really quick?
可以 等一下
Sure. Hold on a second.
打扰一下 把这里的所有薯条都扔掉
Excuse me? Throw away every french fry in the place,
记在我的账上
and put it on my tab.
就坐这里吧
Sit over here.
怎么了
So, what's up?
我想知道 你是否愿意
I was wondering if you're in the market
投资新的行业
for any new business ventures.
或许吧 但必须合法 不能涉及毒品枪♥支♥和小姐
Maybe, but nothing illegal-- no drugs, no guns, no girls.
这项行业不包括毒品枪♥支♥或者小姐
This wouldn't involve drugs or guns or girls.
没有那种小姐 但还是会有姑娘们
Well, not dirty girls. There would be girls, though.
-我在开玩笑 有时我会开玩笑 -好吧
- I was joking. I joke sometimes. - Oh, okay.
我和范妮·弗拉尔拥有的那些土地
Well, you know all that land that Fanny Flowers and I own?
它有点被闲置了
Well, it's just kinda sitting there idle,
我想知道你是否有兴趣买♥♥下一块
and I was wondering if you'd like to buy any of it.
那里没有商业开♥发♥潜力
It's not zoned for commercial development,
我能在上面建什么呢
so what could I possibly do with it?
比如说 地掷球 或者槌球
Oh, I don't know. Bocce, croquet?
这块地很棒 卖♥♥蜡烛的伙计超级爱它
It's great land. The candle guy loves it.
-你为什么想要卖♥♥掉它 -我们需要资金
- Why are you looking to sell? - Because we need capital.
我们想另外建造一处表演场地
We're adding a performance area.
你们想扩建舞蹈工作室吗
You're expanding your dance studio?
不 我们想建一座露天剧场
No, we're building an amphitheater.
露天剧场 真的吗
An amphitheater? Really?
-对 -一座室外露天剧场
- Yeah. - An outdoor amphitheater?
为孩子们提供表演的场地
For our kids' performances, and if it's as nice
如果它和我预计的一样好
as I think it's going to be,
它可以出租 承办舞蹈比赛和剧团驻演
we'll rent it out to others for dance events, theater.
-比如话剧 -是的
- Like plays? - Sure.
现在我开始感兴趣了
Now this I'm interested in.
-真的吗 -我想成为露天剧场的合伙人
- You're interested in? - Partnering on the amphitheater.
合伙人 等等 露天剧场不对外...
Partnering? No, wait. The amphitheater wasn't what--
-你不知道吗 我是艺术赞助人 -不知道
- I'm a patron of the arts, you know? - I did not know.
我刚在温图拉表演艺术中心看了音乐剧
I just saw "Joseph and the amazing technicolor dreamcoat"
《约瑟夫和他的神奇彩衣》
at the Ventura Performing Arts Center.
好莱坞男演员 以好身材著称
马里奥·洛佩兹太棒了
Mario Lopez was so good.
确实 他很不错 但...
Yes, he is good, but--
高中时 我甚至演过电影哦
And I even did a little acting myself in high school.
描述1960年代
纽约市一名具有理想的公校教师所经历的考验
《桃李满门》 我演其中一个孩子
"Up the Down Staircase", I was just one of the kids,
而且我还修复了一些漏洞
but I caught a bit of the bug.
-有露天剧场的设计图吗 -还没有
- Do we have drawings yet? - Not really.
我认识一位很棒的建筑师 可以找他帮忙
I've got a great architect. We should get him started on this.
我爱这个主意
I love this idea.
下周我们能否聚在这里 准备开工事宜
Can we get together next week and get this rolling?
-应该吧 -你 我和范妮之间
- I guess. - I know there are tons of details
还有一堆细节要商讨
to iron out with you, me and Fanny,
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表