剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
She is da bomb at making sure your kids don't bomb, am I right?
-别再说了 -想必各位都清楚
- Please stop. - Okay, so as everyone knows,
下周就要迎来下个月的一号♥了
the first of the month is next week.
知道这天会发生什么吗
And you all know what happens on the first of the month?
对于大部分人来说 是交钱日
Well, in most parts of the world, payment is due.
没错 我知道天堂镇舞蹈学院
That's right. Now I know in the past
过去的收费政策有点松懈
Paradise Dance Academy's policy on paying has been a little lax,
但时代变了
but times, they are a changin'.
所以从现在起 每个人都要付课时费
So starting now, everyone needs to pay for lessons.
这些服装可不是树上结的
Costumes like these don't grow on trees.
就算是树服装也不是长在树上的
Even the tree costumes do not grow on trees.
我们在经营生意
We are running a business.
你们把孩子带来这 想让她们学跳舞
You bring your kids here to learn. You want them to dance?
想出名吗 想出名得花钱
You want fame? Well, fame costs.
在这你就得付钱
And right here's where you start paying.
用钞票 我知道你们以为我会说"汗水"
In money! I know you thought I was going to say "Sweat",
但我们不需要汗水 要钞票 懂吗
but we don't need sweat, we need money! You hear me?
这种美差已经结束了
The gravy train is over.
便宜的买♥♥卖♥♥到此为止
The bus of freeloading has reached its destination.
是时候该掏掏腰包了
It's time to get off and open a purse!
天底下可没有免费的午餐
Nothing, and I mean nothing in life is free!
当然 它现在还是免费的
Yes, of course it's all still free.
我的意思是 我用药过度了
What I meant was is, uh, I'm heavily medicated
是的 范妮也和大家一样惊讶
and... yes, Fanny was just as surprised as anybody.
总之 我对弄哭小露西感到抱歉
Anyway, so I'm really sorry that I made little Lucy cry
我希望你考虑下把她带回来
and I hope you'll consider bringing
参加下周的表演
her back so she can rehearse for next weekend.
我的医生正在讨论
Yes, my doctors are discussing
加大我的药量
a dosage increase as we speak.
你能稍等一下吗
Can you hold on a sec?
天堂镇舞蹈学校
Paradise Dance Academy.
凯蒂 很感谢你打过来
Thank you so much for getting back to me, Katie.
威廉姆斯女士 当然
Ms. Williams, of course.
很抱歉之前那样
I just wanted to apologize for going into your purse
叫你掏腰包交钱
and grabbing your wallet like that.
只是为了增加戏剧效果
It was more for dramatic effect than anything else.
你应该懂的
You understand.
我不知道你和范妮之间的协议
Had I any idea that you had that arrangement with Fanny...
四份抵押贷款 可真不少啊
Four mortgages? Wow, that's a lot of mortgage.
那我们周六还能见到帕姆吗
Okay, can we count on seeing Pam Saturday?
离你们家20公尺远是吧
20 feet away from you and your family.
我懂了
I do understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 吴女士
Hello? Hi, Mrs. Woo.
我知道好像只有你们家
Yes, I know it seems like
付了全额的课时费
you're the only family paying full price for lessons,
那是因为范妮最爱你家女儿了
but that's just because Fanny loves your girls the best.
是的 好的 会的
Yup yup, okay, that'll work.
周六见
See you Saturday.
好消息是
Well, the good news is
我召回演蜜蜂 郁金香和垂柳的孩子了
I managed to get back the bees, a tulip and one weeping willow.
坏消息是 吴家双胞胎这两个月可以交半价学费
The bad news-- the Woo twins get half off for two months
我们还得替他们支付一年的煤气费
and we have to buy their gas for a year.
你现在得多自豪啊
How proud chiklis must be right now.
-对不起 -六个月的排练就是为了这场表演
- I'm so sorry. - Six months of rehearsing for this show
我还有一堆的花要处理
and I have half a flower garden to deal with.
对不起 我试过了 范妮
I'm sorry, I'm trying, Fanny.
但那些扮金鱼草的娃子们都没回复我
But the snapdragons won't even call me back
褪色柳的妈妈是个麻烦的角色
and the pussy willow's mom is a snot!
你最好想办法解决这事
You better figure something out,
如果那场表演我们演员不够
because if we don't have enough people for that show,
-你就得上场 -我尽力吧
- you'll be wearing this. - I'm trying.
-后备计划是什么 -我会继续打电♥话♥
- What's plan "B"? - I'll keep making calls
-直到把大家都叫回来 -然后呢
- until I have everyone back. - And then what?
于是大家都回来了
And then I'll have everyone back.
然后我们又回到第一步了
Then we're back to square one.
事实上 自从吴家的双胞胎要求半价后
Actually, square -1 since the Woo twins
-我们还倒♥退♥一步了 -你要我做什么
- are now half off. - I don't know what you want me to do.
-我想让你教 -不行
- I want you to say you'll teach. - No.
我可以增加课程 多招揽生意
I can add more classes, we can grow the business.
-我不教 -你都没试过
- I don't teach. - You've never tried.
-我不教 -那你离开赌城后都干了啥
- I don't teach. - Then what do you do since leaving Vegas,
除了和负鼠睡觉
except sleep with possums
以及把废旧杂♥志♥拿去回收
and fill the recycle bin with trashy magazines?
我有一堆电♥话♥要打
I have calls to make.
我看到你和那群孩子处得挺好的
I've seen you with those kids, you're good.
世上好老师多的是
There are a lot of good teachers.
你教他们跳的那支舞
That dance you had them do for me?
几小时就排好了
You put that together in hours.
你和哈贝尔一起回镇上的那晚
And that night you showed up with Hubbell--
-那次试镜演习你就很自然 -那又怎样
- that dance audition-- you're a natural. - So what?
她们喜欢你 她们与你有共同话题
They like you. They connect with you.
我不想跟她们有共同话题
I don't want them to get too connected.
我说不定哪天就走了
I may not stay here forever.
-暂时教一下 -我不喜欢半途而废
- Then teach temporarily. - I don't do anything half-assed.
-目前你什么事也没做成 -够了
- Currently you don't do anything at all. - Enough, Fanny.
-试试都不行吗 -不行
- Try, just try! - No!
很抱歉把你的演出搞砸了
Now I'm sorry that I screwed up your show
但我不会教的 你是老师 不是我
but I don't teach! You teach! That's you! Not me!
叫波快一点 我们要迟到了
Tell Boo to hurry up. We're already late.
你不进来吗
You're not coming in?
我不想弄得自己一身垃圾味
I don't feel the need to smell like burnt garbage at the moment.
-你车子也不熄火 -不 为什么
- You're not even going to turn off the car? - No. Why?
好奇怪 弄得我们要抢劫这里一样
It's weird. It's like we're robbing the place.
-波现在应该在车里了 -好吧
- Boo could've been in the car by now. - Fine.
-别丢下我们 -我考虑一下
- Don't abandon us here. - I'll weigh my decision carefully.
她来了
Oh, there she is.
贝蒂娜
Bettina!
-谁是贝蒂娜 -是波啊
- Who's Bettina? - That's Boo.
开什么玩笑 我以为她叫波
You're kidding. I thought her name was Boo.
波是贝蒂娜的简称
Boo is short for Bettina.
贝蒂娜的简称怎么成了波呢
How is Boo short for Bettina?
他们俩什么时候成朋友了
When did those two become friends?
看看他们靠的多近啊
Look how close to him she is-- inches.
-好幸运啊 -对啊
- So lucky. - Yes.
和酒保站得那么亲近真是万分幸运
Standing inches from a bartender is incredibly lucky.
你不可能在其它地方
There's no other situation in
做这么幸运的事了
the entire world where you could possibly do that.
欢乐时光指酒吧的优♥惠♥时段
除了欢乐时光 她真牛
Except for every happy hour in the world. She just peaked.
-就像看露天电影 -很烂的一部
- This is like a drive-in movie. - A really bad one.
对 很不错的烂电影
Yeah, a really good bad drive-in movie.
听听这个 把你的想法告诉我
Give it a listen, let me know what you think.
但我打赌你会感觉思绪炸开
But I'm betting a blown mind is coming your way.
-听上去很不安啊 -他被称为冲浪音乐之父
- Sounds dangerous. - People say he's the father of surf music.
他用自己的电吉他
Dude practically invented the reverb sound
-发明了混响效果 -真棒
- on the strings of his Stratocaster. - Awesome.
我一回去就马上听听看
I'll give it listen the minute I get home.
明天我要详细的报告哦
I want a full report tomorrow.
收到 首长
Aye aye, Captain.
可以走了吗
Hey! Ready?
刚才怎么回事
So what was that all about?
-什么 -你和戈多
- What? - You and Godot?
-好亲密啊 -可以一起跳一曲浪漫舞步了
- Looked cozy. - Like all that was missing was a slow jam.
拜托 他只是朋友
Please. He's a friend.
-很亲密的朋友 -我们只是在谈话
- A friendly friend? - We were just talking.
是吗 就你这种口才
Yeah? What happened after
能跟他聊啥
you used up the 10 words in his vocabulary?
我们在聊音乐 他给了我这张CD
We were talking about music. He gave me this CD
-让我听 -好酷啊
- to listen to. See? - Cool.
一张CD 真没创意
A CD? That's current.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表