剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
Wait, don't breathe in.
洗完澡后
There will be better kissing
会有更好的亲亲
after the bath bomb.
太好了
Excellent.
周三晚上还是没问题的吧
Oh, and hey, Thursday night's still good, right?
我妈让我问的
My mom needs to know.
你妈 为什么
Your mom? For what?
晚餐呀 你要见我爸妈
For dinner. You're meeting the parents.
我们商量过吗
Did we make that plan?
我离开之前说的 这时间最好
Before I left. It's the perfect time--
趁学业还不是很紧张
before school gets too crazy.
而且我也要见你的爸妈
And I was gonna meet your parents.
这样你都想不起来吗
Is none of this ringing a bell?
不不不 想起来了
No no no. It's ringing a bell.
我妈念叨这事好几个星期了
My mother's been talking about this for weeks,
可以不
So are we on?
当然
Sure.
很好 会很好玩的
Good. It'll be fun.
对了 带上这个
And take this with you.
他们都在游泳和私通的时候
While everyone else was swimming and fornicating,
我做了这个给你
I carved this for you because you like
你那么喜欢《饥饿游戏》
"The hunger games" so much.
很粗糙 不过还是蛮有威力的
It's crude, but it'll do some damage.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you're back.
我也是
Me too.
我收拾好自己之后再见
I'll see you when I'm clean.
拜
Bye.
救命 米歇尔 救命
Help! Michelle, help.
楚丽 楚丽 你在干嘛
Truly? Truly, what are you doing,
挨家挨户地卖♥♥东西吗
Selling things door to door?
一言难尽 我能进去吗 拜托
It's a long story. Can I come in, please?
能啊 门开着
Yeah yeah yeah. It's open.
你有没有看到凯特尼斯跑过去
Did you just see Katniss run by?
《饥饿游戏》女主角
带着弓和箭吗 有
Oh, with a bow and arrow? Yeah.
能麻烦你捡下那个吗
Will you grab that, please?
简直是恶梦
What a nightmare.
你不觉得凯特尼斯跑过去很奇怪吗
Did you not think it's strange that Katniss ran by?
不觉得 真是个恶梦
No. This is a nightmare.
楚丽 发生什么事了
Truly, what's going on here?
我本想把这些拿去店里的
Well, I went to take all this to the shop.
秋季新品
It's my new fall line.
你今年很喜欢圆点图案啊
And you're liking the polka dots this year.
很喜欢 我本想拿钥匙开门的
Very much. And I went to put my key in the door,
但是插不进去
and it doesn't fit.
对对对 我经常做这个梦
Whoa. That's a recurring dream I have.
我回了自己家
That I go up to my place,
但那里只有一点点像我家
but it's only sorta kinda my place,
我的东西都在 但屋顶有80英尺
all my stuff's there but it's got 80-foot ceilings
还有怪异的墙纸
and weird wallpaper,
然后我把钥匙插♥进♥钥匙孔
and I go to put my key in the lock,
但是完全插不进去
only it's totally the wrong shape.
你还要不要听我说了
Do you want to hear about my story or not?
-要的 继续 -我那个蠢房♥东
- Yes, go on. - It's my stupid landlady.
-她把我锁外面了 -什么 为什么
- She locked me out. - What? Why?
没有原因 她就是看我不爽
No reason except that she hates me.
但是她不能这样的 你有租约
But she can't do that. You have a lease.
是 是吧
Yes-sss.
楚丽 你有没有租约
Truly, do you have a lease?
没
No.
所以你是按月付房♥租的吗
So you're paying her month-to-month?
对
Yep.
当初是这样付的
I mean, when I was paying her.
你一直都没付她房♥租啊
You haven't been paying her?
现在你不能批评我
This is not the time for judging,
现在要抱抱
this is the time for hugs.
-先说事实 再抱抱 -我原来有的
- Facts first, hugs later. - I had a lease,
租期五整年
for five full years,
然后她寄给我了一张新租约
and then she sent me the new lease
租金涨了好多
and she had raised the rent so much
我很生气 然后就扔进火堆了
I got mad and I threw it into the fire.
你在火堆旁边看的租约吗
You were reading it next to a fire?
没 我点了火 然后把租约扔进去了
No, I lit a fire and I threw the lease in.
你还真是很想烧了那东西啊
Wow, you really wanted to burn that thing.
非常想 我知道我家没壁炉
Very very much. I know I don't have a fireplace,
我还得找个爱尔兰酒吧
so I had to find an Irish pub.
然后我还得买♥♥杯酒
And then I had to buy a pint,
因为用他们的壁炉烧租约却不买♥♥酒的话
'cause it's rude not to after you use their fireplace
是不礼貌的 而且还是个黄段子
to burn your lease-- and it's sexual by the way.
-什么 -你那个关于钥匙的梦
- What is? - Your dream about the key.
-很明显 -听好 楚丽
- Blatantly. - Look, Truly.
仔细听我说
Focus for me here.
你拖欠了房♥租
You behind on your rent.
你手上没租约
You don't have a lease.
-情况不妙 -我知道
- This is not good. - I know.
特别糟糕
It's very bad.
我本想跟房♥东太太聊聊
I tried to talk to my landlady about it,
但是她都不回我电♥话♥
but she's not answering my phone calls
而且她的预约日程排到三月了
and I can't get an appointment until March.
所以你想把东西放在这一阵吗
So you want to leave your stuff here for awhile?
行吗
Can I?
我就是需要些时间重新部署
I just need sometime to think and regroup
想个法子看如何
and figure out how I'm going to come up with
每个月多拿1200美元
an extra $1200 a month.
当然可以
Absolutely.
我大衣橱里还有些地方
I have a little room in my armoire.
我们把衣服漂漂亮亮地挂上去 再想办法
We'll hang them up nice, and we'll figure this out.
-多谢你 -这件真的好可爱
- Thanks. - This is really cute.
我喜欢这个颜色 这件多少钱
I love the color. How much is this?
一个月1200美元
$1200 a month?
让我考虑一下
Let me think about it.
新生们看起来都好♥嫩♥
All the freshmen look so young.
我们也有这么嫩的时候吗
Were we ever that young?
可能今年这一批特别蠢吧
Looks like a particularly stupid crop this year too.
就像《车灯前受惊的小鹿》
It's that "Deer In The Headlights" thing.
一首歌♥名 指一种焦虑 害怕 紧张的感觉
-一点劲都没有 -你在听什么
- It's unattractive. - Hey, what are you listening to?
《了不起的盖茨比》是美国作家菲茨杰拉德的中篇小说
-别动 -她读完了《盖茨比》
- Hey don't. - She got through "Gatsby,"
《红字》是美国作家霍桑的长篇小说
现在开始听《红字》的有声书
and now she's listening to the audio book of "The Scarlet Letter"
美国作家雷·布莱伯利的乌托邦小说
同时在读《华氏451度》
while she reads "Fahrenheit 451."
华氏451度即为摄氏233度 是纸张的燃点
《华氏451度》 烧书那玩意儿嘛
Yeah, "Fahrenheit 451," the book burning thing,
雷·布莱伯利很有见地
Ray Bradbury was onto something there.
-他们是干嘛的 -新生
- What are they? - Newbies.
但不是读一年级的
But not freshmen.
所有人都盯着他们
Everybody's staring at them.
哇 她甩个头就像洗发水广♥告♥一样
Wow. She shook her hair just like in a shampoo commercial.
那束花是干什么用的
What's with the flowers?
他们连书包文具都没带
They didn't even bring Pee-Chees.
楚丽
Truly?
对不起 我等不及了
Sorry, I couldn't wait any longer.
你睡得太晚了
You sleep so late.
我一般是起床很晚
Well, I'm generally up late.
啥 你不看"晨间秀"吗
Wait, you don't have a "Morning Show"?
-什么 -晨间秀
- A what? - A Morning Show.
我以前看马特和凯蒂搭档
I used to watch Matt and Katie
美国几部晨间节目主持人 包括《早安 美国》 《今日秀》等
还有艾尔和安妮组合 后来爱看
and Al and Anne, and then
马特和梅雷迪斯搭档 艾尔和安妮搭档
Matt and Meredith and Al and Anne,
然后是马特和安妮 艾尔和娜塔莉
and then Matt and Anne and Al and Natalie,
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表