剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
They never want anything to change ever.
通电曾经让大家吓坏了 自来水也是
Electricity freaked people out at one point. And water.
我们就一起去住无法洗澡的脏宿舍吧
Let's live together in filthy quarters and not bathe.
猩猩还会在屋子上面摇脑袋
The apes are still shaking their heads over that one.
他们还有什么问题
What could their problem be?
我们都准备好了 填了所有的表格
We did everything right. We filled out all the paperwork.
我都没用粉色墨水签字 因为范妮不让
I didn't even sign in pink ink 'cause Fanny told me not to.
即使没问题 他们也会创造一个出来
If there's not a real problem, they'll invent one.
大家都这样 而不是去看报纸
That's what people do instead of reading a newspaper.
扯淡 这事糟糕了
Well, crap. This is terrible.
他们装出一副没事的样子
They made it seem like it was nothing.
只是又一个例会
Just another standard meeting.
谁们
Who did?
塞尔和萨姆
Sal and Sam.
你跟塞尔和萨姆聊过吗
You talked to Sal and Sam?
-是啊 -什么时候
- Yeah. - When?
-昨天 -昨天
- Yesterday. - Yesterday?
他们走进来然后
Uh, yeah, they came in and they...
然后什么 他们走进来然后什么
And what? They came in and what?
他们跟我说了会议的事情
They told me about the meeting?
你知道这事了
You knew about this?
-差不多 -你知道这事
- Sort of. - You knew about this
但没有打电♥话♥给我
and you didn't call me?
我跟学生们在一起
I was with the tutus.
必须 必须要给我打电♥话♥
Always. Always call me.
美国著名青少年女作家
当朱迪·布鲁姆的小说
The minute anything happens
解决不了问题时
that can't be answered by reading a Judy Blume novel,
打电♥话♥给我
call me.
他们就是这样架空"刀刃"的
This is how they got The Edge, you know.
"刀刃" U2里的"刀刃"吗
The Edge? U2 The Edge?
著名爱尔兰摇滚乐队 "刀刃"为乐队主音吉他手
他只是想
All the man wanted to do
在马里布造环保房♥子而已
was build some eco-friendly houses in Malibu.
接下来 他们安排了会议
And the next thing you know, they scheduled a meeting.
-天呐 -我跟他说
- Geez. - I told him,
"刀刃 快回去叫停会议"
"Edge, get back there and stop that meeting."
我才不管朱莉·泰勒想怎样
I don't care what crazy crap "Julie Taymor's doing."
美国歌♥剧导演 执导《蜘蛛侠》音乐剧 刀刃和Bono负责音乐创作
但他没听我的
Didn't listen.
你认识"刀刃"本人吗
You know The Edge? Like personally?
有一阵子 我们合用一辆车
We carpooled for a while.
千万别指望摇滚明星
Never count on a rock star
会及时送小孩子去钢琴课
to get a kid to a piano lesson on time.
我们去说些好话怎么样
Hey, how about we do something to butter them up?
比如给为镇庆办场芭蕾舞剧
Like stage a ballet for a town festival or something?
"刀刃"也试过 缓和关系
The Edge tried that too. Appeasement.
他建议造个公园 一个遛狗的地方
He offered to put in a park. A dog run.
他甚至提议在一个小孩生日派对上
He even offered to play "The Joshua Tree" in its entirety
把《约书亚之树》完整的弹一遍
at one of the kids' birthday parties.
U2的经典专辑
你知道后来怎样了吗
And do you know what that got him?
-没怎样吗 -直到现在
- Nothing? - Man's still sitting there
他还默默为他们竖大拇指呢
with his thumb up his backside.
我猜他还需要拇指来弹琴 所以...
And I'm assuming he need that thumb to play, so...
我们得快点行动起来 阻止这个阴谋
We need to move quick, intervene, throw them off their game.
-好 怎么做 -我们得安排个会议
- Great. How? - We need to schedule a meeting.
但是我们已经有个安排好的会议了
But we already have a scheduled meeting.
不 我们得在那个会之前再安排个会
No, we need to schedule a meeting before their meeting.
像是预先碰头会
So like a pre-meeting meeting.
一个先发制人的会议
A preemptive meeting.
主场作战优势不仅适用于橄榄球赛
Home turf advantage is not just for football anymore.
-怎么了 -上课时间是十点
- What? - Class is supposed to start at 10:00.
上课时间你们说了不算
Hey, you don't tell us when class starts.
而是我们说了算
We tell you when class starts.
上课时间确实是十点
Class actually does start at 10:00.
但是十点半也可以的
But 10:30 would work great too.
对不起 晚上我会对你好一点
I'm sorry. I'll be nicer to you tonight.
我保证
I promise.
罗曼
Roman?
你刚才在跟谁说话
Who were you just talking to?
我的盆栽
My plant.
玛莎·斯图尔特说我们应该对植物说说话
Martha Stewart says you should talk to your plants.
美国家政女王
-她是个怪人 -她是玛莎
- She's weird. - She's Martha.
你来这里干嘛
So what are you doing here?
我想载你去学校
Well, I am here to drive you to school.
什么
What?
载你去学校
Drive you to school.
-为什么 -因为所以
- Why? - Because.
-我有车 -我知道
- I have a car. - I know.
但我都来了 我们又是去同一个地方
But I'm here now and we're heading to the same place,
为什么不呢
so why not?
因为我有车
Well, 'cause I have a car.
而且没坏 所以
And it works, so...
萨莎 我觉得是时候公开了
Sasha, I've decided it's time to take this thing public.
你 我 我们
You, me, us.
在脸书上改状态吗
Like we're Facebook?
跟别的恋人一样 普通的恋人
Like what couples do. Normal couples.
他们一起闲逛
They hang out together.
他们出双入对 大家都知道他们是一对
They drive places together. People know they're together.
-好吧 -我会让你慢慢接受的
- Okay. - I'm gonna make it easy on you.
你先关门
First, you're gonna close your door
然后和我下楼
and walk with me down the hall.
要和你的植物告别吗
Want to say good-bye to your plant?
拉尔弗 再见
See you, Ralph.
接着我们要一起上学
And we're gonna go to school
然后一起走进教学楼
and walk up the steps together.
-你明白了吗 -大概吧
- Do you understand? - Vaguely.
学会接受 慢慢接受
Accept it. Accept it.
你这个怪胎
You're a freak.
我们稍后再继续实践恋爱条约
We'll work on terms of affection later.
课上得怎么样
Hey, how was class?
微积分 真是其乐无穷
Big fun with calculus.
怎么了
What's up?
我想既然我们一起上学
Well, I figured since driving to school
这步进展得很顺利
and walking up the steps went so well,
那我们应该可以更进一步了
that we should take it a step further.
下一步是什么
What's a step further?
-共进午餐 -什么
- Lunch. - What?
没那么难接受吧
These really are not super foreign concepts.
我都和朋友一起吃的
I eat with my friends.
那我们大家一起吃
So we'll eat as a group.
我挺喜欢你朋友的
I like your friends.
如果她们和拉尔弗一样好相处的话
I think. If they're as nice as Ralph.
我们的朋友圈完全没交集啊
You're North Quad. We're South Quad.
我会想办法融入你们的世界
I'll get a passport.
你还会搂着我吗
Are we doing the arm thing again?
求之不得
I'd expect it.
深呼吸
Breathe.
-深呼吸 -梅 你跟你妈说
- Breathe. - So Mel, you're telling your mom
你晚上住波家
you're staying the night at Boo's.
早点过去 用她家座机打给你妈
Go there early, call her from the landline.
-打好掩护 -明白
- And you're covered. - Got it.
波 你告诉你♥爸♥妈你晚上住我那儿
And Boo, you're telling your parents you're staying at my place.
来我家 用座机给你妈打个电♥话♥
Come over, call your mom from the landline,
也打好掩护
and you're covered.
那梅兰妮没和我住一起吗
So Melanie and I aren't staying at the same place?
错了 波 你们俩都睡萨莎那儿
Yes, Boo, you're both staying at Sasha's.
-那你睡哪儿 -萨莎那儿
- Where are you staying? - At Sasha's.
我都搞糊涂了
I'm confused.
波 我们都住萨莎家
We're all staying at Sasha's, Boo,
刚才说的那些
but these are just the stories
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表