剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
a premier supermarket, where in one fell swoop
伸手就能拿到蒜香鸡 优♥惠♥券
I can get garlic chicken and stamps
还有烤得饱满锃亮的面包圈
and a raised glazed donut
而且人家五分钟能煮十五杯咖啡
and 15 cups of coffee in five minutes.
杯子上还有把我名字拼错的标签
And I'll know that coffee will have my name misspelled on the cup
登记处还会莫名其妙地卖♥♥世界音乐
and world music will inexplicably be for sale at the register
不管置身哪里
and no matter where I am,
都会像九十年代的西雅图 太期待了
it will look like Seattle in the '90s and I can't wait!
大家跳起来 跳起来
And we're dancing. And we're dancing.
快到结尾了 萨姆 尾在这边
And we're bringing it home. Sam, home's over here.
在你左边 你另一个左边 就是这里
To your left. Your other left. There you go!
好吧 尾可不能结两次
Well, they say you can't go home again.
好的 大家都练得很好 下周再见
All right, great class, everybody. See you next week.
-嘿萨姆 我能问你点事儿吗 -说
- Hey, Sam, can I ask you something? - Shoot.
你学踢踏舞几年了
How long you been taking tap?
不太记得了 两三年了吧
I don't know, two, three years.
-你一点进步都没有啊 -我知道
- You're not getting any better. - I know!
-我是说你跳得真的很糟啊 -就是嘛
- I mean you're truly terrible. - Right?!
你一点都不介意吗
And you're okay with that?
我觉得进步会带来期望
I figure improvement breeds expectation.
期望会带来失望
Expectation breeds disappointment.
-失望就会带来皱纹 -太对了
- And disappointment breeds wrinkles. - Exactly.
-嘿 情况貌似很糟啊 -是的
- Hey, wow, that looks bad. - Yeah.
大家得知道 今天我代范妮的课
Just so everyone knows, I'm teaching Fanny's class today.
好吧 快看 圣诞的奇迹啊
Hey, look at that... a Christmas miracle.
我把超♥市♥开张演出的服装改好了
I finished the final fittings for the supermarket dance.
你只需要再熨一下
You just need to steam them
喷点薰衣草喷雾就好了
and give them a mist with lavender spray.
我不会喷的 但衣服确实很漂亮
Yeah, I'm not gonna do that. But they look lovely.
太好了 卡尔不在 我可以送去给他
Great! Carl's not here, but I can take his to him.
你们不会是在谈论新开张的超♥市♥吧
Hey, you're not talking about the new supermarket, are you?
一家高端的超♥市♥
The premier supermarket,
差不多6天8小时47分钟后就要开张
the one that opens in exactly six days, eight hours and 47 minutes.
-不 它开不了张了 -什么
- Yeah, it's not opening. - What?
让那超♥市♥见鬼去吧
Shut that sucker down.
我们把它列入区域开♥发♥限制项目了
We got them on a zoning technicality.
范妮居然不知道
I'm surprised Fanny didn't hear about it.
-我的咖啡 -我的舞蹈
- But the coffee. - And the dancing.
-手舞足蹈喝咖啡 -如果我不和卡尔跳舞
- The dancing for coffee. - If I don't dance with Carl,
我就再也见不着他了
I'm not going to see him anymore.
谁把它列入区域开♥发♥限制的
Hey, who got them on a zoning technicality?
一个致力于保护
The association for the preservation
当地自然风光的组织
of keeping it real in paradise.
总得有个名字吧
That can't be the name.
是有点长 我们简称它"三八居委正义联盟"
I know, it's a mouthful. That's why we call it taft-poki-rip.
-我得找谁才能取消限制 -你可以找我
- Who can I talk to to undo this? - You can talk to me.
-我是组织成员 -好吧 取消它
- I'm on the committee. - Great. Undo this.
-不可能 下周见 -说真的 萨姆
- Nope. See you next week. - Okay, seriously, Sam.
我总该能做点什么吧
There's got to be something I can do here--
组织表达不满的示♥威♥游♥行♥队伍
file a grievance or pass a motion or gather a posse.
我不知道 去看看手册吧
I don't know. Read the handbook.
我饿了 脚也疼着 我现在只想回家
I'm hungry, my feet hurt, I want to go home.
人们都在期待超♥市♥的开张呢
People have been really looking forward to that place opening.
-哪些人 -她
- What people? - Well... her.
无辜小眼神 小眼神
Bambi eyes. Bambi eyes.
她会挺过来的
She'll get over it.
我不会妥协的 听到了吗 波
I'm not going to let it happen. Hear me, Boo?
-为信仰而战 -谁也别想抢走卡丽熙的龙
- Fight the good fight. - They are not taking Khaleesi's dragons!
美剧《权力的游戏》里的龙女
英雄来战斗
We're gonna b-e-a-t,
爆发小宇宙
we're gonna b-u-s-t,
打倒对手 消灭对手 易如反手
we're gonna beat them, bust them, that's our custom.
加油 海盗队 好好调♥教♥他们
Come on, pirates, let's readjust them!
加油 海盗队加油
Go-ooooo pirates!
-萨莎 -什么事
- Uh, Sasha? - Yeah.
我跟你讲过了 腿别踢得那么高
We talked about this. I need you to not kick so high,
因为其他人做不到 好吧
because the rest of us can't do it, 'kay?
我发誓这是我能踢到的最低限了
I swear I'm trying. Believe it or not, this is a low kick for me.
好吧 做为啦啦队队长
Yeah well, as head cheerleader,
踢腿的高度标准由我来定
I determine the official kick height.
只能这么高
And this is it.
那能叫踢腿吗
So it's really more of a half kick?
我们都保持我们团队统一和谐
We need to be uniform or someone could stand out.
-好吧 我尽量不鹤立鸡群 -谢谢
- Well, I will try harder to be mediocre. - Thank you.
-不是吧 -瞧你那扎了马尾的活力劲
- No way. - Look at you with the ponytails and the pep.
-我不知道你们会来 -我数了有六个
- I didn't know you guys were coming. - I count six.
-什么 -绒球 你戴了六个绒球
- What? - Pom poms. You're wearing six pom poms.
我们能看见的
That we can see.
-她们让我穿的 -很可爱
- They make us wear this. - It's cute.
我不敢相信这么多人会看你的加油表演
I can't believe all these people are here watching you cheer.
好吧 我们只迟到了十分钟
Okay, we're only 10 minutes late.
竟然47比2了
How is it already 47-2?
-咱们队完败吗 -必须的
- Do we suck? - Apparently.
你们来也不提前说一声
If you'd told me you were coming,
早知道就叫你们别来浪费时间了
I would've told you not to bother.
萨莎 我们要搭人梯
Sasha! We're making a pyramid!
-走吧 -我们去买♥♥点零食
- Gotta go. - Let's get snacks.
-你们还要待在这儿 -当然了
- You're going to stay? - Of course.
哇 太好了
Oh. Super.
加油
Go team!
难以置信我们竟然会把周五晚上
I can't believe we're wasting our Friday night
浪费在篮球比赛上
at a basketball game.
-我们是来看萨莎的 -她的部分很精彩
- We're doing it for Sasha. - The Sasha part is fun.
可其余部分还是球赛啊
But the rest is still a basketball game.
这时垃圾食品就派上用场了
Which is why we have junk food.
好让我们不去想比赛什么时候才结束
To keep us distracted for however long a basketball game is.
怎么了
What?
他们在笑什么呢
Oh, what are they laughing at?
或许他承认自己住树上 还烤曲奇呢
Maybe he admitted he lives in a tree, making cookies.
-他真是逊毙了 -他也没那么差
- He's such a loser. - He's not that bad.
-我的玉米片呢 -你们好
- Hey, who has my nachos? - Hey.
-滚开 -挪个地儿
- Go away. - Move over.
-什么 -挪个地儿
- What? - Move!
-你来干嘛 -你觉得呢
- What are... what are you doing? - What do you think?
-来看比赛啊 -我们又不是吉林哈尔姐弟
- Watching the game. - We're not Gyllenhaals.
影坛明星姐弟 玛姬及杰克·吉林哈尔
你在偷翻我的包包吗
Are you stealing from my bag?
你包里有什么值得偷的东西吗
Why, do you have something good in there?
金妮你的玉米片放我这儿可不安全
Ginny, your nachos, they're not going to be safe over here.
-不是我的 -是你的
- Those aren't mine. - Yes, they are.
就你点了双份奶酪和蕃茄酱重口味儿
They're the disgusting ones with extra cheese and ketchup.
不 我从不吃玉米片
No, I don't eat nachos.
你刚才让我给你买♥♥的
You just asked me for them.
-不 我没有 -我吃了吧
- No, I didn't. - I'll take them.
我不知道你还喜欢篮球啊
So I didn't know you liked basketball.
是的 因为它有篮儿和球儿
Uh-huh, it's got baskets and balls.
-别喘气了 -不喘气我会死的
- Seriously, stop breathing. - I'll die.
要的就这效果
Yes, exactly.
你真的很喜欢这比赛
You're really into the game.
我来看萨莎的啦啦队表演 萨莎加油
I'm watching Sasha cheer. Yay, Sasha!
嗨 大家好
Hi, hello and how do you do?
我们是海盗队 欢迎来我们主场
We are the pirates. We welcome you.
我叫奥布丽 天生擅长加油打气
My name is Aubrey. I live to cheer.
队里有我所向无敌
With me in town you'll have no fear!
我叫萨莎 我...
My name is Sasha. I...
-她还好吧 -可能只是噎着了
- Think she's okay? - Probably just a bug.
她病了吗
Like she's sick?
不 笨蛋 她看起来像吃着虫子呛了
No, moron, like she swallowed a bug.
你继续 你继续
You go ahead, go ahead.
我五岁时在阿鲁巴岛就吞过一只虫子
When I was five, I swallowed a bug in Aruba.
吓死我了
I freaked out so much
父母不停灌我"椰林凤梨"鸡尾酒 才止住咳
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表