剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
别在这儿演《叠影狂花》了
Stop single-white-female-ing me!
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what that means.
-那是个电影 -拉拉员还是个电影达人
- It's a movie. - A cheerleader and a moviegoer.
我抬头的时候查理刚好弯下腰来
And then Charlie bent down as I went up
然后你肯定能猜到发生了什么
and of course you can guess what happened...
撞个正着
bang! Total collision.
-金妮 -怎么了 你听到了
- Ginny. - What? Did you hear?
对不起 我没想说给你听 我在和马蒂斯说呢
I'm sorry. I wasn't telling you. I was telling Matisse.
-我知道 我要过去拿点松香 -不好意思
- Yeah, I need to get to the rosin. - Oh sorry.
-好了吗 -非常好
- Good? - Terrific.
重要的是 他本来是要亲我的
The bottom line is he would have kissed me.
我希望他的牙没事 看起来挺结实的
I hope his teeth are okay. They seemed really strong.
实际上它们在我脑袋上留了个印
They actually left a mark here in my scalp.
你看 还在吗
See? Is it still there?
那个叫波的女孩子跳得不错
That Boo is good.
她是不错
She is good.
你有没有在竞争对手鞋里放过磨砂玻璃
Have you ever put ground glass in your rival's toe shoe?
没有
No.
不得不说
Well, it's official.
唯一比"阿♥拉♥伯舞"更无聊的
The only thing more boring
就是"中国舞"
than the "Arabian Dance" Is the "Chinese Dance."
删了 别放在节目里
It's cut. Out of the ballet.
你还有什么能让我不会睡着的吗
What can you do that's not going to put me to sleep?
"西班牙舞"
The "Spanish Dance"?
听起来也不怎么样 不过试试吧
Doesn't sound promising, but sure, do that.
波 麻烦拿小风扇来
Boo! Tiny fan please.
你还好吗 范妮女士
Is everything okay, madame Fanny?
为什么这么说
In what sense?
你看起来好像心情不太好
You seem like you're in a bad mood.
我心情很好
My mood is fine!
真的吗
Really?!
现在考虑毕业舞会应该早了点
Maybe it's too soon to think about prom
还有好几年呢
since it's still a couple years off,
但是要想有一个完美的舞会之夜
but forming a perfect prom-night
就得好好地为可能发生的亲密做好准备
potential-sex contingency plan takes time.
这绝非易事
It's a delicate matter.
假设我们的关系还没到那个地步
Now assuming we haven't consummated the relationship yet,
我必须委婉而坚定地拒绝
a gentle but definitive "No" Message has to be delivered
但一定不能伤了他的自尊
in a way that doesn't make him feel like less of a man.
然而 如果已经到了那份上
However, if the deed has been done already,
那就得确保他不会带你
then you have to make sure he doesn't take you
去个便宜的小地方 只因为你同意了
to a cheap dump just because you've already given it up.
你知道我只有12岁 对吧
You know I'm only 12, right?
所以这整个讨论都是非常不合适的
Yeah, so this whole talk is completely inappropriate.
-对不起 你听到了吗 -没关系
- Sorry. Did you hear? - It's fine.
不是的 我保证过不谈
No, I promised not to talk about...
那个我不应该谈的人
the person I'm not supposed to talk about,
所以我不会谈论
so I'm not going to talk about that...
那个人
person.
-我想我要走回家了 -金妮
- I think I'm going to walk home. - Ginny.
这个人干完活以后你就可以开门了
As soon as the guys are done you can open the house.
怎么样 修好了吗
How is it? Fixed?
太好了 我就想听这话
Perfect, that's all I want to hear.
-别出汗就没问题 -谢谢
- Okay, just don't sweat and you'll be fine. - Thank you.
这地方真棒
Place looks great.
空调出了问题
The air conditioners are being difficult.
伙计会修好的
The guys will fix it.
我上了年纪 弄不动这些了
I'm too old for this crap.
-是的 -你什么意思
- Yes, you are. - What does that mean?
意思是说你得坐下来让我帮你整整睫毛
It means you need to sit down and let me fix your lashes.
我的睫毛 我的睫毛怎么了
My lashes? What's wrong with my lashes?
天哪 我的睫毛歪了
My God. My lashes are crooked.
我四处走了一个小时
I've been walking around
而我的睫毛一直是歪的
with my lashes completely crooked for an hour
居然没人告诉我
and no one says a thing.
是啊 想要个变装皇后时偏找不到 坐下
Yes, where's a nice drag queen when you need one? Sit.
-好的 -天哪
- Okay. - My God.
你表演结束后要去逃难吗
Are you fleeing the country after the show?
这是我的僵尸终结日之拉斯维加斯大包
It's my zombie-apocalypse Vegas slut bag.
我只要有表演都带着它
I take it to every performance with me always.
里面有任何情况下可能需要的一切
It has everything you would need in any sort of situation...
钱 能量棒 水 亚麻油
money, power bars, water, flaxseed oil,
发夹 发胶 发绳
bobby pins, hair spray, ponytail holders,
乳贴 用来 贴在胸上 不会显得那么
boob tape so your... on your boobs, don't look so,
你懂的
hello!
我知道乳贴是干什么的
I know what boob tape does.
避孕套 手铐 钥匙
Condoms, handcuffs, handcuff keys.
玛丽·波平斯 电影《欢乐满人间》
你就像限制级的玛丽·波平斯
You're like an X-rated Mary Poppins.
当然还有创口贴
Then of course band-aids,
绷带 防狼口哨 一次性手♥机♥
ace bandage, rape whistle, disposable cellphone,
还有可以装毒药的口红 美美防狼喷雾
lipstick case you can hide some cyanide in, pretty Mace.
美美防狼喷雾
Pretty Mace?
是啊 装在小亮罐里的防狼喷雾
Yep, Mace that comes in a pretty little shiny bottle
只要一喷上
that if I pulled it out,
就会告诉那些该死的强盗
would say to the zombie apocalypse mugger,
"别怕我的美美小亮罐"
"Don't Be afraid of my pretty shiny bottle.
"它不会把你们怎么样的 只会弄瞎你"
It won't do anything but blind you!"
-上帝啊 -还有这个 睫毛胶 还有薄荷糖
- Good Lord. - Oh and here, eyelash glue. And junior mints.
谁不想来点呢
Cause seriously, why not?
先别一头扎进袋子里 先弄好我的睫毛
Fix my lashes before you go back into that bag again.
头后仰
Lean back.
好了 现在静♥坐♥着听我念包里的东西
There. Now just sit quiet while I recite the contents
博诺 U2乐队主唱 《无名街道》为U2著名歌♥曲
那包里写着 "跟随U2乐队去无名街上"
of my "Following U2, where the streets have no name,
"我爱你博诺"
I love you Bono" Bag.
再见 我要开场了
Bye-bye. I'm opening the house!
还有15分钟上台
15 minutes to curtain!
范妮 表演一定会成功的
Fanny! The show's going to be great.
-你怎么样 -还好 你呢
- How are you? - Fine. And you?
很好 希望你不会搞糟今晚的三人舞
Fine. I hope you don't mess up our trio tonight.
我不会的
I won't.
你没跳在三拍上 跳在了四拍上
You don't jump on three. You jump on four.
-我知道 -知道和做到还是有区别的
- I know. - There's a difference between knowing and doing.
这样怎么样 我保证跳在四拍上
How about this: I promise to jump on four
只要你保证在第三拍时咬我一口
if you promise to bite me on three?
-很有建设性 -没别的意思
- Very constructive. - I'm nothing if not helpful.
做你想做的就行
Do whatever you want.
我就想把你们所有人的这次表演搞砸
I want to just screw the whole dance up for you and everyone.
-行啊 -很好
- Fine. - Great.
停战中止 扔了那份协议吧
The truce is off. Trash the wrapper.
看看现在谁戴着蝴蝶结呢
Look who's wearing the bow now.
看来还是我啊
I do believe it's me.
至少我有名有姓
At least I have a name.
你把我和查理之间的事都毁了
You ruined everything with Charlie!
我 为什么
I... what?
你才是那个鸠占鹊巢的人
You are actually the one who flew over the cuckoo's nest.
你知道吗
You know that?
约会最重要的就是时机
Dating is all about timing.
我太担心你 以至于错失了良机
I was so worried about you I ruined my timing.
喜剧才在乎时机
Comedy is about timing.
约会注重的是
Dating is about uttering a syllable
当你和傻瓜在一起时说点什么
when you're with the stupid guy.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're a jerk.
那你就像个小毛孩
And you're acting like a total baby.
从恋爱上来说你就像小学二年级
In dating years you're in second grade.
你有什么资格跟我说恋爱的事
Who are you to talk about dating?
除了你堂兄你还和谁谈过恋爱
Who have you ever dated except your cousin?
我告诉过你他不是我堂兄
I told you he wasn't my cousin!
我是因为两家关系好才喊他妈妈阿姨的
I only called his mom aunt because we're close!
随便了 我只知道他高得离谱
Whatever. All I know is he's awfully tall.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表