剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
曳步别拖沓
Clean up those shuffles.
一定要在两脚之间变换重心
Make sure you really change your weight on your feet.
跳得很好 各位
All right. Great job, everyone.
为自己鼓掌
Clap for yourselves, please.
唐纳德·奥康纳在天之灵
And the ghost of Donald O'Connor
好莱坞歌♥舞喜剧演员 主演《雨中曲》
也会为你们喝彩
applauds you as well.
别提那名字
Don't say that name.
绝对别提那名字
Don't ever say that name.
麦冰怎么了 她刚刚凶我来着
Wow, what's with Maybin? She just bit my head off.
你提到唐纳德·奥康纳了吧
You didn't mention Donald O'Connor, did you?
-是啊 -大错特错
- Yeah. - Big mistake.
踢踏舞成人班什么时候能有表演秀
Hey, question-- when is the adult tap class doing a recital?
应该 绝不会有
Well, I'd say probably never.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
小矮个们一直都有表演秀
The shorties do recitals all the time.
因为他们有观众
Yeah, but the shorties have a built in audience.
而你们没有
You guys don't.
你是说没人会来看
Are you saying people wouldn't come
踢踏舞成人班的表演秀
to an adult tap recital?
如果是成♥人♥电♥影♥明星跳的踢踏舞
They might if it was
绝对有人看
an adult film star tap recital.
那就不弄表演秀
Well, then maybe not a recital,
我们得做点什么啊
but we have to do something.
我知道了 踢踏快闪怎么样
Oh, I know. How about a tap dance flash mob?
踢踏快闪
A tap dance flash mob?
是啊 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
就是我们突然跑进诺德斯特龙
Like we run into Nordstrom without warning,
美国高档连锁百货店
围着弹钢琴的哥们开始跳舞
and we surround that dude playing the piano,
来段曳步
and then we do a shuffle step,
接一段跺步 还有后跟步
a couple of stamps, add a flap heel,
曳步 跺步 后跟步 都是踢踏舞的基本舞步
然后统统把鞋扔他身上
and then we throw shoes at him.
干嘛要向他扔鞋
Why would you throw shoes at him?
我不知道 因为我们生他气什么的
I don't know. 'Cause we're mad at him for some reason.
也许我们能设计点
Maybe we could set up some sort of
没有攻击性的表演
performance in town that wouldn't include an assault.
我没意见
Well, I'm open.
再见
See you.
对了
Hey.
麦冰和唐纳德·奥康纳是怎么回事
What happened with Maybin and Donald O'Connor?
原因很阴暗 非常非常阴暗
Oh, it's dark. Really dark.
也别在她面前提起菲奥雷洛·拉瓜迪亚
Oh, and don't mention Fiorello LaGuardia
菲奥雷洛·拉瓜迪亚 曾任纽约市市长
鲍勃·巴克 著名电视节目主持人
或是鲍勃·巴克
or Bob Barker around her either.
相信我
Trust me.
米歇尔
Hey, Michelle.
你在这干嘛
What are you doing here?
今天在课堂上表现很糟
I totally blew at class today.
我做不好你教的那个动作
I just couldn't nail that move you showed us,
就是弗韦泰转成阿提丢
that fouette into the attitude turn.
阿提丢 指鹤立式舞姿
弗韦泰 指一腿抬起在空中急速划圈的单腿转
难度有点高
Yeah, it's tricky.
所以我想过来练一下
Yeah, so I thought I'd come down and rehearse a little.
我喜欢没人且安静的环境
I like it when it's empty and quiet.
没想打扰你
Didn't mean to interrupt anything.
我正准备走 这归你了
No, I was just taking off. The place is all yours.
你练完记得锁门
Just lock up when you're done, okay?
没问题 多谢
Sure, thanks.
家里怎么样了
How are things at home?
爸妈还在吵架
Parents still fighting?
现在 他们都不说话了
At the moment, they're just not speaking,
所以现在我们处于不可多得的安静阶段
so we're going through a much-needed quiet period.
我为你骄傲
Well, I'm proud of you.
希望你知道这点
I hope you know that.
为什么
Proud of what?
你通过了乔佛里的考核
Just making it through Joffrey,
回到这里 面对一切
being back here with everything going on.
是段很艰辛的旅程
It's been a long road.
非常艰辛
Very.
还有 如果你想
And I hope you know that if you ever
找人倾诉
need someone to talk to,
或是找个地方呆着
or just a place to hang...
我就在这
I'm here.
谢谢
Thanks.
他在外面还是在路上
So is he outside or still on his way?
-谁 -别装蒜了
- Who? - Dude.
-在外面 -罗曼
- Outside. - Yo, Roman!
-你好 罗曼 -你好 米歇尔
- Hello, Roman. - Hello, Michelle.
-你长高了 -可能吧
- You getting taller? - Maybe.
-你绝对长高了 -你怎么知道
- You're getting taller. - How did you know?
小丫头片子
Oh, little one,
吾已达汝所达及未达
I have done all that you have done or shall do,
想过汝之所想及未想
thought of all you've thought or shall think.
吾无所不知
I am all-knowing.
吾乃米歇尔
I am Michelle.
-我能走了吗 -准奏
- Can I go? - Yes.
我那还有剩菜
Got leftovers at my place,
-你饿不 -对吃的来者不拒
- You hungry? - I can always eat.
他绝对长高了
I swear he's getting taller.
-也许吧 -反正肯定不会长矮
- Maybe. - He's definitely not getting shorter.
心 舞
第一季第十二集
还不错
Not bad.
女生们 把握自己的重心
Ladies, use your center.
搭档不仅仅依赖于男生
Partnering is not just on the guys,
双方都要投入
it's 50-50.
平庸无奇
Very mediocre.
艾瑞克 埃德加 你们泄气了
Eric, Edgar, you're losing steam.
男生们 《天鹅湖》要跳三个小时呢
Guys, Swan Lake, three hours long.
记住这点
Remember that.
越来越糟
Getting worse.
不堪入目
Getting worse.
好吧 再来一次
Okay. Let's do it again.
开什么玩笑
Come on!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay. All right.
大家表现不错
Nice work, everybody.
跳得不错 明天见
Nice work. I'll see you tomorrow.
我向男生们道歉
Apologies to the guys.
同志们 怎么 都不搭理我了
Guys? What, you're not even talking to me?
就这样吗 我们关系破裂了
Is this it? Is our relationship over?
-塔莉亚 -快看刚给你发的邮件
- Talia, hey. - Open the e-mail I just sent you.
不急不急 你最近怎么样
That's a fine how do you do.
这是当务之急 时间紧迫
Just open it now. It's top priority
快看
and time sensitive.
好吧 耐心点儿 克莱尔·丹尼斯
All right. Hold your horses, Claire Danes.
美剧《国土安全》女主角
你要我看什么
What am I looking at?
我们的朋友玛瑞恩
Our friend, Marion.
所以是照片啊 真模糊
Oh, so it's a photo. It's fuzzy.
他这张算最清楚的了
It's the best photo we had of him.
-是男的 -当然是男的
- It's a him? - Of course it's a him.
他叫玛瑞恩吗
His name's Marion?
约翰·维恩以前也叫玛瑞恩
John Wayne's given name was Marion,
好莱坞明星 以饰演西部片中的硬汉闻名
反正玛瑞恩是这么说的
At least according to Marion.
-根本看不清楚 -我敢保证
- It's a very fuzzy photo. - It's not the best,
他本人比这好看
I'll grant you that.
照片里他是在跟巨型飞蛾搏斗吗
Is Marion being attacked by a giant moth?
-那是他的胡子 -他胡子还长翅膀啊
- That's his beard. - His beard has wings?
-米歇尔 -叫我看这个干嘛呀
- Michelle! - Why am I looking at this?
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表