剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
It's not like you need the schematics or anything.
-我跟你一起去 -好吧
- I'm going with you. - Fine.
有人吗
Anyone there?
要是你在 你就得吃不了兜着走
If you're there, you're gonna wish you weren't.
好 说得好 给他个下马威
Oh, good. That was good. Nice forceful tone.
听我说 在沙发下面有根棒球棍
Listen, there's a baseball bat under the couch.
我不需要棒球棍
I don't need a baseball bat.
在亚麻布衣橱里有把雨伞
And there's an umbrella in the linen closet.
虽然上面有宠物小马的图案 但是很锋利
It's got pretty pony on it, but the end's really pointy.
可以扎他的眼睛
You can poke his eyes out.
有人吗
Hello?
在火炉那边有个网球拍
There's a tennis racket by the fireplace
在水槽下面那里有氨水
and there's ammonia under the sink.
然后给他消毒吗
So we can disinfect him?
弄瞎他 然后就可以制♥服♥他了
Blind him. Then we'll overtake him.
如果他拿到了宠物小马伞
Unless he found the pretty pony umbrella,
那样我们就完蛋了
in which case we're done for.
你走的时候这门是关着的吗
Was this door closed when you left?
是的
Yes.
不是 我不记得了
No. I don't remember.
去拿那把伞吧
Get the pretty pony.
天哪 罗曼
Aah! Roman!
那个浴室里有只很大的蜘蛛
There is a very large spider in that bathroom.
蜘蛛
A spider?
简直像旧石器时代的恐怖片一样
I mean, we're talking paleolithic horror movie type stuff here.
我的雨伞呢
Where's my umbrella?
被它抢走了
He took it from me.
这只蜘蛛太高能了
This is a very serious spider.
那卧室里呢
What about the bedroom?
去看看吧
Let's check it.
衣柜里还有一根棒球棍
There's another baseball bat in the closet
床底下有一根铁撬棍
and there's a crowbar under the bed.
记得提醒我别惹你
Remind me never to make you mad at me.
有什么吗
Anything?
就一根铁撬棍
Just the crowbar.
我觉得没事了
I think we're good.
-没事了吗 -没事了
- We're good? - We're good.
太好了
Good.
-谢谢你过来 -随叫随到
- Thank you for coming. - Anytime.
我走时没打开那扇门
I've never left that door open.
太蠢了
That was so stupid.
是啊 应该注意点
Yeah. You should watch that.
我知道你看不出来
I know you couldn't tell,
但是我吓坏了
but I was scared.
我看得出来
I could tell.
你的手很冷
Your hands are cold.
我的手就是这样
They're always cold.
我们应该去看看韦德梅尔奶奶
We should go check on Mrs. Weidemeyer.
她可能已经死了
She might be dead.
韦德梅尔奶奶没事
Mrs. Weidemeyer's fine.
我们来了 萨沙 我是鲁斯蒂
We're here! Sasha, it's Rusty!
-还有南妮特 -乔丹家的人来了
- And Nanette! - The Jordans!
鲁斯蒂·乔丹和南妮特·乔丹
Rusty and Nanette Jordan.
-谢天谢地 -你还好吗
- Oh, thank god. - Are you okay?
这男孩是谁 我们认识吗
Who is this boy? Do we know this boy?
-我不认识 -这是罗曼 是他先来的
- I don't know this boy. - This is Roman. He got here first.
-所有房♥间都检查了吗 -衣柜检查了吗
- Did you check all the rooms? - All the closets?
-浴室检查了吗 -橱柜检查了吗
- The bathrooms? - The cupboards?
都检查了
Yeah. We checked it all.
-谢天谢地 -以防万一
- Oh, thank god. - I want to make sure.
-认识这男孩吗 -认识
- Do we know this boy? - Yeah, we know him.
-天哪 -她没事
- Oh my god. - She's okay.
-你没事吗 -我没事
- You're okay? - I'm okay.
-罗曼你好 -波 你好
- Hi, Roman. - Hi, Boo.
所以我们认识这男孩
So we know this boy?
对 认识
Yes, we know this boy.
-鲁斯蒂 -我在搜查
- Rusty? - I'm doing a sweep.
我们担心死了
We were so worried.
-我没事 -客厅 安全
- I'm okay. - Living room's clear.
-我去检查厨房♥ -厨房♥我负责
- I'll check the kitchen. - I got the kitchen.
看床底下了吗
Did you look under the bed?
他们就爱藏那里 床底下
That's where they hide, under the bed.
我检查过了
I checked under the bed.
-我去检查浴室 -对 检查浴室
- I'm gonna check the bathroom. - Yeah, check the bathroom.
你哪里找到的大锤
Where'd you have the sledgehammer?
是我带来的
Oh, I brought the sledgehammer.
还带来了温克波家的闹腾组合
You had to bring the Winkleburns?
把他们留在车里不安全嘛
It wouldn't be safe to leave them in the car.
但你是来对抗强盗的
You thought there was a burglar in here.
带来就安全了吗
That is safer?
天哪 我的天哪
Oh, geez. What the geez!
-鲁斯蒂 怎么了 -从来没见过
- Rusty, what's happening?! - It's the biggest spider
这么大的蜘蛛 跟怪兽一样
I've ever seen in here. It's a monster!
-快点杀了 -我倒想呢 死不了
- Well, kill it! - I tried. It won't die!
波 去照顾温克波家的孩子们
Well-- Boo, get the Winkleburns.
它还盯着我看呢
Oh, it's looking right at me.
-用大锤砸死它 -它把大锤抢走了
- Smash it with your sledgehammer. - It took the sledgehammer!
-跳窗逃生吧 -我跳不出去
- Can you jump out the window? - I can't get out the window!
它还有牙齿
It's got teeth!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
很好 大家再来一遍
Good, guys. Let's do it again.
你在看什么
Where are you spotting?
米歇尔 有肩带还是无肩带
Michelle, straps or strapless?
-什么 -伴娘的裙子
- What? - For my maid of honor dress.
设计成有肩带的还是裹胸的
I'm making it straps or strapless?
我不知道 有肩带的吧
I don't know. Straps, I guess.
英雄所见略同
Like minds.
脚的弹跳感要加强
Really use your feet.
宽带子还是细带子
Wide or spaghetti?
宽的 用宽的
Wide. Go wide.
心有灵犀一点通
We are simpatico.
用五位姿势落地
Land in fifth, please.
来选布料吧 亲爱的搭档
Time to pick a fabric, partner.
楚丽 拜托 20分钟后就下课
Truly, please. Class ends in 20 minutes.
-到时候再说 -我8小时内要做完它
- We'll talk then. - I have eight hours to get this made.
我现在只关心芭蕾 明白吗
My focus right now is here, okay?
好吧
Fair enough.
很好
Nice.
注意下蹲
Use your plies.
我倾向于雪纺压皱面料
I'm leaning towards the crinkle chiffon.
楚丽 去问塔莉亚 她是新娘
Truly, ask Talia. She's the bride.
问过了 不过我想多征集些意见
I did, but I want a second opinion.
不过是条裙子 又不是髋关节置换手术
It's a dress, not a hip replacement.
搞什么
What the hell?
巴斯
Bash.
-哪一区 -区 你在说什么
- What zones? - Zones? What do you mean zones?
一区吗 我是一区的
Zone one? I'm zone one.
-我是二区 -我迷茫了
- I'm two. - I'm lost.
居民们 这次是全面紧急疏散
This is a full and immediate evacuation, people.
一区到四区所有人
Zones one through four.
范妮在哪儿
Where's Fanny?
她出国了 发生什么事了
Out of the country. What's going on?
公路北面的森林着火了
The woods north of the highway are on fire.
撤离区的所有居民都得待在庇护所
Everyone in an evac zone needs to be in a shelter.
好吧 那我去哪儿
Oh, wow. Okay. So where do I go?
你已经在庇护所了
You're already there.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这间舞蹈室是镇上指定的
The studio is one of two designated
两所疏散中心之一
evacuation centers in town.
我们是东部疏散中心 他们是西部
We're the east side evac. They're the west side.
等等 人们要留在这里 睡在这里吗
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表