剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
我不明白
I don't understand.
在回维加斯的路上 我接到一个电♥话♥
I got a call on the way back from Vegas.
是你们回维加斯的路上
Well, your way back from Vegas,
你和哈贝尔 总之
you and Hubbell. Anyhow,
他打电♥话♥跟我说
he called me and told me to put
让我把一切转到她的名下 你的名下
everything in her name, your name...
遗嘱受益人 地♥产♥还有房♥子
the will, the land, the house.
他的车险以及信♥用♥卡♥都转移到她的名下
He had me add her to his car insurance and credit card.
我寄了地址更改的表格
I sent in a change of address form
重新帮她注册投票
and reregistered her to vote.
帮她订购了"滚石"杂♥志♥
And signed her up for a subscription to "Rolling Stone."
下个月开始生效
Starts next month.
我不明白
I don't understand.
不能从这个月开始
It can't start this month,
因为这个月过去一大半了
because we're already half way in.
我明白杂♥志♥是怎么订阅的
I understand how a magazine subscription works.
但我不明白 我儿子怎能把我的房♥子送人
I don't understand how my son could give away my home.
他没有送人
He did not give it away,
只是转到她的名下
he just put it in her name.
我的房♥子 我的土地
My house, my land,
还有我的工作室 都在她的名下
my studio, in her name?
-没错 -我不明白
- Yes. - I don't understand.
-帮我 -杰里
- Help? - Jerry,
我觉得范妮想说的是
I think what Fanny is trying to say is...
她不明白
she doesn't understand.
-我的天 -而且我也不明白
- Oh, boy. - And I don't understand.
事实上 这边这两人
Actually, there's a general lack of understanding
都非常不理解
on this side of the table.
从维加斯回来的路上 我接到一个电♥话♥
I got a call on the way back from Vegas...
我和哈贝尔仅结婚两天
Hubbell and I were married for two days.
就是这样
That's it.
如果要算我神智清醒的时间则更少
Less if you count the time I was conscious,
基本上就是从待客停车场
which was basically from valet parking
到"皮特威士忌酒店"的付费浴室
to the nickel slots bathroom at Whiskey Pete's.
所以最多只有16小时
So we're actually talking about 16 hours, tops.
也许我们应该明天再继续
Maybe we should continue this tomorrow.
你们心绪有点乱
I mean, you're upset.
-我解释的很糟 -一切都归她了吗
- I'm explaining this badly. - Does she own everything?
-是的 -你解释的刚刚好
- Yes. - You're explaining it just fine.
为什么他把一切都留给我 这说不通
Why would he leave everything to me? It doesn't make sense.
你是他的妻子
You're his wife.
我们新婚没多久
For seconds.
但你必须明白 哈贝尔一直想要的生活
But you have to understand all Hubbell ever wanted life
就是结婚 他从四年级开始就期盼结婚
was to be married. He's talked about it since the fourth grade.
连续六年的万圣节
He dressed up as a groom for Halloween
他都把自己装扮成新郎
ever year six years in a row.
大家一直以为他扮的是服务员
People kept thinking he was a waiter
直到他说服街上那个古怪的
until he finally convinced that weird,
足不出户的老妇人 跟他扮演新婚夫妇
old shut-in lady down the street to go with him as his bride.
西西·麦考斯基
Sissy Merkowski.
没错 西西·麦考斯基
Sissy Merkowski.
她还是住在那里
She still lives there.
那次万圣节是大家最后一次看见她
That Halloween was the last time anyone saw her.
当他终于结婚了 他只想告诉所有人
When it finally happened, he just wanted to let everyone know.
我第一次见他那么高兴
He was so happy, I never heard him so happy.
就是说
So.
他有了老婆 你有了房♥子
He got his bride, you get the house
而我 被自己的儿子扫地出门了
and my son has thrown me out on the street.
不 不是的
No. Not true.
我要搬去西西·麦考斯基家去
I'll have to move in with Sissy Merkowski
和她以及被藏在冰箱里的
and the mummified corpse of her mother
木乃伊般的老妈一起住
which I think she keeps in the refrigerator.
范妮 你用不着担心
Fanny, you shouldn't worry.
你会被照顾得很好的
You're completely taken care of.
遗嘱还有附加条款
There are provisions in there.
那个舞蹈教室随你想用多久
The dance studio is yours to run as long as you want it,
而且我肯定 米歇尔没打算
and I'm sure Michelle has no intention
-让你搬出去 -完全不会
- of moving you out of your house. - No intention at all.
瞧 什么都没变
See? So when you look at it, nothing's really changed.
除了一切都在米歇尔名下
Except now everything's in Michelle's name
而不是哈贝尔的 你要这么想
instead of Hubbell's. Look at it this way.
你以前就没拥有过什么
You didn't own anything before,
所有现在...你仍然没拥有什么
so now you... you still don't own anything.
好了
Yeah, look.
现在比较尴尬 而且
It's an awful time, and, um...
我肯定你们一定满脑子问号♥
I'm sure you both must have a million questions.
不如你们下周来我的办公室
So why don't you stop by my office next week
我再跟你们解释一遍 好吗
and, um, I'll go over it again. Okay?
心 舞
第一季第三集
我的天
Oh my God!
好狗
Good dog.
过期了 真行
Oh, pre-war. Nice.
好的 你们这些怪物中哪个有吃的
All right, which one of you freaks has food?
我还真等着你们回答
And I'm waiting for an answer.
智商不行了
New low.
食物 食物 离得最近的食物
Food, food. Nearest food.
很抱歉 但一个分♥裂♥的指甲什么都赢不了
Okay, I'm sorry, kid, but a split toenail is not gonna cut it.
如果感染了 倒可以考虑一下
If it were infected, then we could talk.
但是这个变蓝黑色了 看见没
But it's turning black and blue. See?
真的吗 你叫那个是蓝黑色
Seriously? You call that black and blue?
别逗了 你眼神好使的时候再找我聊
Psh. Call me when you get some glasses.
闪开
Off the tree.
-你这儿有什么 -拇囊炎
- What you got for me? - Bunions.
那儿和那儿
There, there...
-还有那儿 -真不错
- ...and there. - Nice.
拇囊炎是多数由跳芭蕾舞引起的脚趾变形
是的 我们的拇囊炎是不错
Oh, yeah. We do bunions good.
是家族遗传 我妈就有拇囊炎
It's a family thing. My mom has bunions
而且她经常炫耀拇囊炎的事
and she talks a lot about bunions.
还有关于更年期
And menopause.
她真的需要去约个会
She really needs to go on a date.
脚抬高 好吗
Foot higher, please?
真的太漂亮了
Oh, beauty. Really.
好了 你呢波
Okay, Boo?
五个水泡 向内生长的指甲还有一些结痂
Five blisters, an ingrown toenail and some general scabbing
-和脱皮 -这个不错
- and peeling. - I can work with that.
照片挺好看的嘛
Hey, nice pictures?
这是因为我落伍
Is this a new Internet thing
所以不了解的新流行趋势吗
I'm happy to be too old to know about?
我们在给脚部拍照片
We're taking pictures of our feet.
我知道 我比较好奇为什么
Yeah, I got the what, just looking for the why.
我们有一个比赛 比比看谁的脚最恶心
We're having a contest to see whose are the most disgusting.
-好恶心 -我们和加利福尼亚的
- Aah. - We're competing with schools
所有学校竞争 脚越畸形
all over California, 'cause the grosser the feet...
代表着舞蹈工作室越好 我懂了
The better the dance studio. I'm with you.
旧金山的学校比较有实力
San Francisco looks pretty competitive.
拉肯纳达也不容小觑
Ah, LA Canada is really the one to beat.
那些女孩的脚令人作呕
Ugh, those girls have revolting feet.
-她们有一张王牌 -王牌
- Plus they have a ringer. - A ringer?
没错 有个女孩有萎缩的脚趾
Yeah, one of the girls has a shrunken toe.
什么
A what?
她所有的脚趾都是正常的大小
All her toes are normal sized,
除了小脚趾旁边的那个
except for the one next to the pinky toe.
它有 这么大 本就够糟糕的了
It's... this big. Which would be bad enough,
但它甚至没长在该长的地方
but it's not even where it's supposed to be.
-长在哪了 -脚中间
- Where is it? - In the middle of her foot.
那个不该算的 因为不是跳芭蕾导致的
Which shouldn't even count 'cause that's not ballet,
是基因问题 近亲结婚造成的
that's D.N.A that's cousin-making-babies territory.
但那个超级恶心 所以她们一直都赢
But it's super gross, so they always win.
我们拿了四次第三名
We've come in third four times
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表