剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
- Oh stop. - No, I'm not kidding.
这是撑起整个场景的
It was one of those magical
充满魔力的小小改变
little changes that opened the whole scene up.
现在卡特琳娜的角色看起来没那么傻了
Now the Catalina character seems less like a dolt,
我让罗素早点退场 戏一下生动多了
I have Russell exiting sooner. The scene just flies now.
哇 我估计是错过了什么
Wow. Maybe I missed my calling.
-你要来看看吗 -看什么
- You want to come down and see it? - See what?
《诺特的浆果农场》 演出啊 你觉得呢
Knott's berry farm. The play, what do you think?
-今晚 -对 我们要享受 赞叹
- Tonight? - Tonight. We'll watch, we'll marvel,
-看完再去吃点东西 -好的
- we'll grab a bite after. - Sure.
-我会去的 -很好
- I'll be there. - Great.
知道我怎么发现我在洛城待很久的事吗
You know how I know when I'd been in L.A. too long?
-不知道 -我开始喜欢这座城市了
- How? - I'm starting to like it.
或许还有别的原因
There might be other reasons.
-晚上见 -晚上见
- See you tonight. - See you tonight.
罗素 如果警♥察♥来巡逻
Russell, what should I tell the police
我要怎么和他们说
if they come sniffing around?
我该和大伙说什么
And then what shall I tell y'all?
-你刚说了"大伙"吗 -没有错
Did you just say "Y'all"? - Damn straight.
卡特琳娜 值得吗这样...
Catalina, is it worth...
-打昏我 -他台词怎么念得那么随便
- Beat me with a crowbar. - Why is he stepping on every line?
我让他不用念尾白 但也弄得太二流了
I told him to jump on his cues, not mug them.
你得把那些笑点加回去
You gotta put that joke back.
这样做他们会杀了我的
They would kill me if I put that joke back.
-你得加点笑料 -我发誓昨天还行的
- You need some funny in here. - I swear it worked last night.
-这些观众死气沉沉的 -要睡着了
- And this audience... dead, right? - Comatose.
-他没法把门打开 -他卡着了
- He can't open a door. - It's sticking on him.
-我们得安排好场景部署 -明白了
- That's sets, right? We've gotta get sets on it. - I got it.
-明白了 -我懂了
- I got it. - I got it.
罗斯福酒店
-你是个演员咯 -对
- So you were an actor. - I was.
-你演技不错吧 -对的
- I bet you were good. - I was.
-这听起来可自大了 -舞台剧演员吗
- That sounded arrogant. - Theater?
是的 演了很多舞台剧
A lot of theater. Too much theater.
-想到这 我就腿痛 -没演电视剧吗
- My feet hurt just thinking about it. - Just theater? No TV?
有演 但你知道我没演过什么吗
No, I did some TV. But you know what I never got?
美国最长犯罪剧集 不包括衍生剧一共456集
-《法律与秩序》 -我以为
- "Law & Order." - I thought
所有的纽约演员都演过《法律与秩序》
every New York actor's been on "Law & Order."
我没有 我只试镜过
Not me. And I went up for all of them:
《母舰》《特殊受害人》《犯罪倾向》《失职父母》
"The Mothership", "S.V.U.," "Criminal Intent," "Parental Neglect"
还有些怪咖剧集 但是都没入选
special weird guy unit... nothing.
-太不可思议了 -我知道
- Unbelievable. - I know.
世人长得不是像强♥奸♥犯
In this world you either look like a rapist
就是像在抓强♥奸♥犯的好人
or someone trying to catch a rapist.
我不小心就长了介于两者之间的长相
How did I fall between those two categories?
你把这个当做一项荣誉吧
I say wear it as a badge of honor.
"尝试无数次却从未出演过"
You're the guy who never got on "Law & Order"
-《法律与秩序》 -你呢
- despite countless attempts. - What about you?
-你演过戏吗 -一点点
- Did you ever act? - A little.
我演过女性用品广♥告♥
I was in a feminine product commercial.
-这个我想听你说 -"它有翅膀哟"
- Oh, this I want to hear about. - "It's got wings!"
-这什么玩意 -我的台词
- What the hell was that? - My line.
这太棒了
That's glorious!
我还翻了个跟斗
And it was after I did a somersault.
为什么你要翻跟斗
Why were you somersaulting?
我们一群人在草地上
There were a bunch of us in a grassy field.
我们要像花一样体验盛开
We were all supposed to be blooming
或者光合作用什么的
or photosynthesizing or something.
拜托告诉我有这个广♥告♥的副本视频
Please tell me there's a copy of this.
如果你表现得好
There may be a screening in the future
我就给你来个现场版
if you play your cards right.
你知道我打给你的时候很紧张
You know I was nervous when I called you.
-你听起来不紧张啊 -我演出来的
- You didn't sound nervous. - I utilized my acting skills.
效果不错啊
Very impressive.
-很高兴你打来了 -我也是
- I'm glad you called. - Yeah, me too.
我好久没这样了
It's been awhile for me... doing this.
-和导演上♥床♥吗 -所有人
- Sleeping with a director? - With anybody.
-我也是 -真的有好一会了
- Same here. - Quite awhile.
-有好几年吗 -不 但也好久了
- Are we talking years? - No, but awhile.
有好几个月了 自从...
Months, not since...
-什么 -自从....
- Not since? - Since...
我的天呐
Oooh, oh my God.
你怎么了 在哭吗
Whoa whoa whoa, are you crying?
-什么情况 - 我也不知道
- What is this? - I don't know.
-发生了什么 -我不知道
- What is happening? - I don't know.
我说了什么 做了什么吗
What did I do? What did I say?
-我要怎么弥补 -我没想到有这出
- How can I unsay it? - I was not anticipating this.
我也没有
Me neither.
-进展本来很好啊 -是的
- This was going so well. - It was.
我要怎么弥补 我是说...
How can I reverse it? I mean,
我能做什么 让你笑 是什么
what can I do? Make you laugh, what?
-好啊 -好吧 看着
- Sure. - Okay look,
这地方太小不够翻跟斗
there's not enough room for the somersaulting,
但是... "它有翅膀哦"
but... "It's got wings!"
-没有效果啊 -我怎么会哭呢
- Oh, that did not go well at all. - Where is this coming from?
我不知道 你...
I don't know. You were just
在说你好久没和别人爱爱了...
saying you hadn't been with anyone since...
-和哈贝尔之后 -哈贝尔啊 好吧
- Hubbell. - Hubbell, okay.
"哈贝尔"读音和哈勃望远镜相近
你是说你的"小妹妹"还是说望远镜
That's your rosebud or your very large telescope.
-哈贝尔 可怜的 他不在了 -去哪了
- Hubbell. Poor Hubbell, he's gone. - Where did he go?
他去世了是吗
Oh, he is not with us any longer.
-不在了 他不在了 -抱歉
- He's not. He's gone. - I'm sorry.
没事... 只是往事重现
No, it's... it's doing this,
之前最后一次是和他
the last time was with him
然后他就去世了 往事一下历历在目
and then he died and now it's all welling up.
-男朋友吗 -丈夫
- Boyfriend? - Husband.
-天哪 -我太震惊了
- Wow. - I was in shock.
我从来没这么震惊过 我甚至感觉不到
I'd never been in shock. I didn't even know I was in shock.
我得和她母亲相处 她也很震惊
And then I was dealing with his mother and she was in shock
我得继承他的事业 还有一堆文案
then I inherited all his stuff and I had all this paperwork
我以为我释怀了 却被回忆摆了一道
and I guess it all must have gotten buried and now here it is.
-我没意见 -对不起 非常抱歉
- I'll say it's here. - I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不没事的 真的
No no no, it's... this is good.
这就是我们创作的源泉 我们想表达的
This is what we try to write and what we try to convey
你现在只是真情流露
and, wow, are you conveying it right here,
-在此情此景 -上♥床♥后还哭真不好
- right now. - It's not nice to the guy to cry after sex.
-这不一样 没事 -可怜的哈贝尔
- Well, it's different, I'll give you that. - Poor Hubbell.
我有点可怜那个男人了
I'm beginning to feel bad for the guy.
他是个好人 好男人 我得走了
He was a good guy, a good man. I should go.
没事 你想待多久就待多久
No no no no... stay here as long as you want.
谢谢 我很抱歉 非常抱歉
Thank you. I'm so sorry, I am so sorry.
不 没事的
No, it's okay.
-对了 -怎么了
- Oh! - What?
试试在第二幕给托尼
Think about having the Tony character
加上晚餐时撒掉东西的场景
spill something at dinner at act two
这样人们就会记住他的笨手笨脚
so his clumsiness doesn't come out of the blue at the end.
真不错
Oh, that's good.
真的很不错
No, that's really good.
-迈克尔 停 -停什么
- Michael, stop. - Stop what?
你煮饭 我收拾 说好的
You do all the cooking, let me clean up. That was the deal.
-我想让你效率更高点 -把那个给我
- I'm just trying to expedite things here. - Give me that.
好吧 忠告一句
Okay, I'm just warning you,
我要是坐在沙发上
if I sit on that couch out there,
-我会睡着的 -那就和我待在这
- I'm gonna fall asleep. - Then stay in here with me.
-你愿意吗 -我会的
- You'll let me do that. - I will let you do that.
那我就帮你擦盘子吧
Then I'll help you dry.
所以
So...
你打算待多久
how long were you planning on staying?
我不知道 也许是一周
I don't know. Maybe a week?
我要问下我的经理 看下我有没有演出
I should check with my manager. See if I got bookings.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表