剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
when all the noises of the day have dissipated.
范妮 别这样
Fanny, don't do that.
-我不介意 -我不是说你不必这么做
- I don't mind. - No. I don't mean you don't have to do that.
而是说 你别这么做
I mean, don't do that.
如果你不把东西拿出来就会有股箱子味
But if you don't unpack, all your stuff will smell like box.
你的毛衣一般是挂起来还是叠起来
Do you hang sweaters or fold them?
叠起来
Fold.
这让我想起我第一次离家
This reminds me of when I first left home
去外地学舞蹈
to study dance out of town.
当时我只有16岁
I was only 16.
你能想象吗 16岁就离开家
My God. Can you imagine? 16 and out of the house.
我离家的前一周 我妈给了我一本书
The week before I left, my mother gave me this book,
书名是《年轻姑娘行动须知》
"How a young lady should do things."
是一本皮封面老旧的袖珍书
It was this ancient little tiny leathery thing.
听起来就像我赌城的房♥东一样
Sounds like my Vegas landlord.
我通读了一遍 大部分都是陈词滥调
I read it cover to cover. A lot of it was corny and out-of-date.
书里还有一章教你
I mean there was a chapter
如何淑女的坐在折椅上
on how to look ladylike in a rumble seat.
但书里也有迷人之处
But it was charming too.
我学会了持家 礼仪
I learned housekeeping, etiquette,
还有最好的打包方法
the best packing rules.
你有三个头冠啊
You have three tiaras.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
一顶廉价派对头冠都嫌多
Why would anyone need one cheap party store tiara,
为什么会有三顶
let alone three?
半夜三更还要调查这种事
It is so too much the middle of the night
不太合适吧
to be sussing something like this out.
这个的标签还没摘掉呢
This one still has a price tag on it.
太好了 我还能退了它
Good. I can return it.
很高兴有人能陪我聊天
I will say it's nice to have someone to talk to.
-这儿半夜太安静了 -是的
- It's so quiet around here in the middle of the night. - Mmm.
陪你聊天的人
Someone to talk to.
把杆这还有位子
There's room at the barre.
不用了
I'm good.
昨晚看舞蹈演出了吗
See the dancing show last night?
看了
Yup.
有一半人我都不认识
I don't know who half the people are--
一群过气的酒鬼
A bunch of washed-up alcoholics.
是的
Mm-hmm.
还看见米歇尔穿着内衣四处走
And we saw Michelle in her underwear.
是吗
Wow.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to bother you.
简单三明治 多样且精致小巧
Simple sandwiches-- nice variety and small.
是为芭蕾舞者和她们母亲准备的
These are for ballerinas and their moms.
不要多层夹肉那种
No dagwoods.
你那是苦瓜脸 为什么这么做
You're grimacing. Why are you grimacing?
-有点奇怪 -什么奇怪的
- You know what weird? - What?
我这么多天没喝酒 今天怎么会宿醉
I get hungover after nights I don't drink.
那很奇怪
That is weird.
我甚至看到乔恩·博纳姆在这闲逛
I mean I got Jon Bonham banging around up there.
乔恩·博纳姆 英国鼓手 齐柏林飞艇成员之一 已故
但我周四以来就没喝酒了
I haven't had a drink since Thursday.
也许是因为糖
Maybe it's a sugar thing.
你是不是吃多糖了
Did you eat too much sugar?
我不吃糖
I don't eat sugar.
等下
Wait.
我昨晚的确喝酒了
I did drink last night.
-天啊 -我还吃了根糖棒
- Good grief. - And I had a candy bar.
双管齐下啊
So it was a combo.
你们俩能用心听我说吗
Could I get both of you to focus please?
-抱歉 范妮 -我没事 继续
- Sorry, Fanny. - Yeah, I'm cool. Let's do this.
那三明治 保留还是去掉面包片
So on the sandwiches-- keep the crusts, lose the crusts?
去掉吧 更经典一些
Lose them. It's classier.
等等 我不会再切任何东西的表皮了
Wait wait wait. I'm not cutting the crusts off of anything,
上次我就切到自己手指了
not again. I cut my finger last time.
那叫别人来做
So have someone else cut off the crusts.
面包片是最精髓之处
Crusts are the best part.
为什么非要切了它
Why would you cut off the crusts?
我也喜欢表皮
I like crusts too.
里奇 如果你不想按照我的要求来做
Rico, if you're not willing to do what I need you to do,
我就找别人来做
I will take my business elsewhere.
我无所谓啊
I'm cool with that.
好吧 保留面包片
Fine! Keep the crusts.
然后是沙拉 这次请你们细致点弄
Now, the salads. I need you to dress them lightly.
去年的沙拉就像泡过洪水一样
Last year it was as if you waterboarded them.
有啥好笑的
What's so funny?
"沙拉发洪水了" 天啊
"Waterboarded the salads," man.
-真好笑 -"不要糟蹋沙拉"
- That's sick. - "Don't waterboard the salads."
-记下了 范妮 -很好
- Got it, Fanny. - Good.
现在讨论迎宾点心
Now. On to the welcome refreshments.
刚才的不是迎宾点心吗
Those weren't the welcome refreshments?
对啊 我以为那些就是迎宾点心呢
Yeah. I thought those were the welcome refreshments.
不是 那些是下午茶点
No, guys. Those were the afternoon snacks.
你们都不在听吧
Aren't you listening?
-我努力在听 -这些人能吃多少
- I'm trying. - How much are these people gonna eat?
里奇 作为宴席筹办者
Rico! How are you ever gonna make it as a caterer
你这种态度怎么能
with that sort of attitude?
我不是为你办宴席
I'm not trying to make it as a caterer.
我只是为你做一些三明治
I'm just gonna make you some sandwiches.
天啊
Oh drag!
-今天还开业啊 -我在和范妮谈事
- We're still open. - Aw, I'm dealing with Fanny here.
尼娜 我们又要为那事办宴席了
Nina, we're catering that thing again.
-你办不了宴席 -我跟她说了我不行
- You're not a caterer. - I told her I'm not a caterer.
他不行
He's not a caterer.
我们只是试着存更多的外快
We're just trying to bank some extra scratch,
就不用一周连开七天了
so we don't have to stay open seven days a week.
我们一周七天无休吗
We're open seven days a week?
谁做的决定
Who made that decision?
我不知道 某人某时定的
I don't know. One of us at some point.
-太扯了 -是啊
- It's stupid. - I know!
乔佛里芭蕾舞校的丽莎打来的
Of course! Lisa from the Joffrey.
又怎么了
Now what?
你好
Hello?
是 你好丽莎 什么事
Yes, hello, Lisa. What's up?
我知道了
I see.
好的
Okay, uh--
我十分钟就能回去
Well, I can be back at the house in, oh, 10 minutes.
我看了之后给你回电
I'll read it and I'll call you back.
多谢提醒
Thanks for the heads up.
再见
Yeah. Bye now.
我得回去了
I have to go home.
坏消息吗 她说什么了
Bad news? What'd she say?
什么都没说 就说发了传真
She didn't. She just said they're sending a fax.
那很糟糕吗
And that's a bad thing?
我猜不是好消息
I guess that's a bad thing.
问问她们那天会有多饿
Hey! Try to find out how hungry they all think they're gonna be!
只有五天
Five days!
-临时通知 -只有五天
- Five days notice? - Five days.
五天 我五天里能做什么
Five days. What am I supposed to do in five days?
我不知道 太可怕了
I don't know. It's horrible.
不只可怕 这是在羞辱我
It's horrible and insulting,
这明显是故意的
because this was on purpose.
-范妮 我能不能 -嘘
- Hey, Fanny, can I-- - Shh-shh-shh-shh!
发生什么事了
Okay? What's happening?
乔佛里芭蕾舞校发了
Joffrey sent
-一份传真 -哇
- a fax. - Wow.
现在还用传真机啊
There's still fax machines?
范妮 我知道现在时机不好
Fanny, I know that this isn't the best time,
但这事挺重要的 抱歉
but it's kind of important. Sorry.
-什么事 -我的厕所是定时使用的吗
- What? - Is my toilet on a timer?
-什么 -好像它只有在
- What? - Well it only seems to work
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表