剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表
-不能再错过这次了 -当然
- so I'd like to be at the party. - Sure.
-你理解 -是的
- You understand? - I do.
-你同意了 -当然
- You approve? - Of course.
因为上帝禁止我冒犯你
Because God forbid I offend you.
我可没被冒犯
I am not offended.
因为我错过婚礼 所以我想再办个婚礼晚会
You're not offended that I want to throw you a wedding party
你不介意对吧 我真宽慰
after missing the wedding? I am so relieved.
现在你去换衣服 其他事都交给我
Now you go get changed and I will see to everything else.
我没其它衣服换
Oh, I don't really have anything else to wear.
你一定带了些穿得出去的衣服
You must've packed something that works.
一定带了吧
You must've packed.
-你没怀孕吧 -天 没
- You're not pregnant, are you? - Oh God, no.
不不不 我没怀孕
No no no, not pregnant.
当时走得太急
No, um, we just got so carried away
忘记拿衣服了
in the moment that I didn't think about clothes.
附近有商店吗 我可以去买♥♥
Is there someplace around here that I could go buy something?
当然有 沿着街走
Absolutely. Just go down the street here,
右转 有间叫"星星屋"的店
make a right and look for a store called "Sparkles."
谢谢 我现在就去
Okay. Thanks. I'll go there now.
暂停营业
星星屋
我是楚丽 需要帮忙吗
Hi, I'm Truly. Can I help you?
我要找些衣服
Oh, I'm just looking for something.
我不喜欢帆布面料
Oh, I'm not really a duck person,
但这件很好看 真的
but that's great. Really.
你要找些什么样的衣服呢
Are you looking for something specific?
派对礼服
A dress for a party.
生日派对还是毕业晚会
A birthday party? Graduation party?
实际上是婚礼晚会 我的婚礼
Wedding party, actually. My wedding.
所以最好是黑面料带丝巾的衣服
So something black with a veil.
-你是她 -谁...
- You're her. - I'm...
来自里诺的钢管舞娘
The pole dancer from Reno.
我不是钢管舞娘
I'm not a pole dancer.
-谁说我跳钢管舞的 -他们说你不漂亮
- Who said I was a pole dancer? - They said you weren't pretty.
你不该这么漂亮的
You weren't supposed to be pretty.
拜托 别哭呀
Please wait. Don't cry.
楚丽 你还好吗 怎么了
Truly, are you okay? What's the matter?
原来是那个塔霍湖来的脱衣舞娘
Oh God, it's the stripper from Tahoe.
我不是脱衣舞娘
I'm not a stripper.
她很漂亮 萨姆 她不该这么漂亮
She's pretty, Sam. She wasn't supposed to be pretty.
她只是打扮得漂亮
It's a manufactured pretty.
打扮过的 人造美女
It's a kit... a pretty kit.
-我要走了 -不
- Okay, I'm going to go. - No,
不能走 你需要派对的服装
you can't. You need something for the party.
我不需要...
Please, I don't need...
不 这是你
No, this wedding party is for you
和哈贝尔的派对 对吗
and H-Hubbell, right?
-对 -这是他第一次
- Uh... yes. - Well, this is the first time
向外界宣布你是他的妻子
he's going to introduce you to the world as his wife.
你不能只穿T恤和短裤
He cannot see you in a t-shirt and shorts.
在帕伦普 他见过我在仙人掌后面小便
He's already seen me pee behind a cactus in Pahrump so
我不认为现在穿随意些会断这桩婚事
I don't think a little casualwear is gonna kill the deal now.
-在这等着 -拜托...
- Wait here. - Please...
你夺去了我生命中唯一爱过的男人
You took the only man I ever loved in my life
你至少应该等着 就在这
so the least you can do is wait... here!
顺便说句 是维加斯 不是塔霍湖
It was Vegas, by the way. Not Tahoe.
-没人在乎 -好吧
- No one cares. - Right.
给你
Here.
这真是...
Oh, this is...
不知该怎么表达 真的漂亮
forgive the pun, truly beautiful.
我知道
I know.
-她明白 -我能试一下吗
- She knows. - Can I try it on?
会合身的
It will fit.
我亲自做的 所以我知道会合身
I made it, so I know it will fit.
而且会很漂亮
And it's going to look really good,
因为你身材高挑 还有双大长腿
because you are tall and you have very long legs.
你需要鞋吗
Do you need shoes?
跟我来
Please follow me.
我发誓它们比昨天更大
I swear they're bigger today than yesterday.
你对自己的乳♥房♥♥也太过迷恋了吧
You have an unhealthy obsession with your boobs.
我知道 就和我妈妈一样
I know. Just like my mother.
-你要吗 -不
- Do you want? - No.
我正在节食 下周有乔佛里芭蕾舞校的选拔
I'm on a diet. Joffrey auditions are next week.
你一周能瘦下去多少
How much thinner are you going to be in a week?
我不知道 瘦多少是多少
I don't know. Thinner.
有点无聊 我去找点啤酒
I'm bored. I'm going to go find beer.
我的鼻子要是不随我妈妈就好了
I couldn't have gotten my mother's nose.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
-萨莎在哪 -去找啤酒了
- Where's Sasha? - She's looking for beer.
太好了
Oh, cool.
-范妮女士 -什么事 波
- Madame Fanny? - Yes, Boo?
关于下周乔佛里芭蕾舞校的选拔
Um, about the Joffrey auditions next week,
我想去试一试
I was thinking I was going to try out,
所以我想问问 我应该去吗
so I just wanted to ask you... should I?
-去也没什么损失 -我知道 但是
- Well, it certainly can't hurt. - I know but...
该不该 我是说
should I? I mean,
我在浪费时间吗
am I wasting my time?
我知道我若跳得像萨莎一样好的话...
I mean, I know that if I could dance like Sasha...
虽然我会转身和跳跃 但我不是男孩
And I know that I can turn and I can jump, but I'm not a boy,
所以我只想问问 是否能试一下
so I just wanted to ask you should I...try?
芭蕾舞很难 波
Ballet is very hard, Boo.
很大部分上依赖天赋
And a lot of it does depend on how you're made.
你要现实些
You have to be realistic.
你骨架很大 还有小肚腩
You're a big-boned girl. You have a tummy.
腰又太短...
Your waist is very short...
谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
但这些并不意味着你不该尝试
But none of that means you shouldn't try.
对吗
Right?
不好意思
Now if you'll excuse me,
我要去聚会上了
I probably should make my appearance.
里面见
I'll see you inside.
她说得对 真是个小怪胎
She was right, the little freak.
好吧 这没什么
Okay, here goes nothing.
-太难喝了 -你在这呀
- Oh God, this is terrible. - Hey, there she is!
哈贝尔 你终于来了
Hubbell, thank God. I've never
我从未这么期待一个人的到来
been more excited to see anyone in my entire life.
你去哪了 大家一直对我指指点点
Where have you been? People are pointing and staring.
这酒 你尝了没
And that wine... have you had the wine?
我妈妈以用廉价酒招待而出名
My mother is kind of known for her cheap hooch.
-这衣服真不错 -是吗
- Wow! That is some dress. - Yeah?
-你真漂亮 -你也不错
- You look so beautiful. - You look nice too.
好的 让我向大家介绍你
Well okay. Well, let me introduce you to everyone.
各位 各位
Everyone, everyone,
这位是我妻子
this is my wife.
真不敢相信我可以这么说
I can't believe I get to say that...
我的妻子 总之
my wife. Anyhow,
我妻子米歇尔 米歇尔 这是大伙
this is my wife Michelle. Michelle, this is everyone.
大家好
Hey there, everybody.
你好 楚丽
Hi, Truly.
我只想说 谢谢大家的到来
I just want to say thank you all for coming
美酒正在路上
and better wine is on the way.
我的酒怎么了
What is wrong with my wine?
它可是正宗的蓝仙姑牌
It has a nun on the label and everything.
你好 妈妈
Hello, mother.
怎样 喜欢你的派对吗
So? How do you like your party?
-真不错 -来的人挺多的
- It's a great party. - Good turnout.
我们不是每天都能见到"花♥花♥公♥子♥"女郎的
It's not every day we have a "Playboy" playmate in our midst.
-她不是... -看这衣服
- She's not a "Playboy"... - Look at that dress.
楚丽战胜了自己
Truly has outdone herself.
-你见过了楚丽 -是的
- You met Truly? - I did.
-她以前是哈贝尔女友 -妈 不要
- You know, she and Hubbell used to date. - Mother, don't.
剧集 | 心舞(2012) | 导航列表